BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

This is probably on the bottom of a pile on the desk of someone who is far enough towards the bottom of the company that they're actually dealing with the NA fanbase. I'm shocked you're still getting updates at all and they aren't just ignoring it and hoping it goes away.

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

despondentaru... :/

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Narse View Post
    A bit optimistic, aren't we? I think we'll be fortunate to see any further communications like this ever again, at this point.
    what I meant is that 2010 is incoming for 2009's unanswered questions XD

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewind View Post
    what I meant is that 2010 is incoming for 2009's unanswered questions XD
    I am aware. I still think that is optimistic. I expect no answer, ever, to be perfectly honest.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Narse View Post
    I am aware. I still think that is optimistic. I expect no answer, ever, to be perfectly honest.
    Not like it matters at this point if they answer questions we had a year ago. Maybe they can tell us what we can expect in the July 2009 update while they are at it.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Since we already wait on the answers for so long, might as well post the questions now..... English is not my first language, noone replied when I asked for help so shhh ;-P.

http://freenet-homepage.de/DiamantLS/Q_A.PNG

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by bercus View Post
    English is not my first language, noone replied when I asked for help so shhh ;-P.
    I'm sorry I didn't see your request for help. I just sent you a private message. Contact me anytime you need a hand!

Dulek

December is here!

Bercus, has that SE person sent you any updates?
    If not, sigh, that may explain why not too many people are asking questions on the new Q&A. :/ wtg SE.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Thanks for at least posting the questions. The last one should really hit home if they ever do actually respond.

Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

A whole new year is here this is pathetic...

At this point you should ask questions like why is it that on JP interviews "its 20 different ways of them saying here let me explain my brain to you" and on NA interviews its always the same I don't know how to answer that question, or let us take that idea and go back. Do you as SE feel that this is a way that you should treat your consumers and do you think that this adds to the added racism that occurs in game?

Shit like that why ask questions when we know expect "we cannot divulge information like that" or "we don't know"

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by LinktheDeme View Post
    At this point you should ask questions like why is it that on JP interviews "its 20 different ways of them saying here let me explain my brain to you" and on NA interviews its always the same I don't know how to answer that question, or let us take that idea and go back. Do you as SE feel that this is a way that you should treat your consumers and do you think that this adds to the added racism that occurs in game?

Shit like that why ask questions when we know expect "we cannot divulge information like that" or "we don't know"
    I was hoping for results, only for my hopes to be shattered...
    (Sorry for adding to others hopes, but yours can be shattered too)

Quote Originally Posted by Cooleko View Post
    I was hoping for results, only for my hopes to be shattered...
    (Sorry for adding to others hopes, but yours can be shattered too)
    False hope is indeed false hope it's been too long chances are WOTG has a better chance of finishing before they answer and WOTG is at least 2+ updates away from ending ( which would make it a 3 yr expansion since were on 2 yrs and 2 months now).

Another good question is for next time if you get it, With the population sliming down, why are servers like Bahamut and Odin still closed while they now seem to have a lower population base on average than the other ones? Are they're any plans to begin merging servers as it is quite demoralizing to play a game once filled with life now seemingly dying out to less than half the people it had on average.

etc.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

SE probably too lazy to unlock them? I am pretty curious on SE's view of server merges, however.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by LinktheDeme View Post
    False hope is indeed false hope it's been too long chances are WOTG has a better chance of finishing before they answer and WOTG is at least 2+ updates away from ending ( which would make it a 3 yr expansion since were on 2 yrs and 2 months now).

Another good question is for next time if you get it, With the population sliming down, why are servers like Bahamut and Odin still closed while they now seem to have a lower population base on average than the other ones? Are they're any plans to begin merging servers as it is quite demoralizing to play a game once filled with life now seemingly dying out to less than half the people it had on average.

etc.
    Odin's population is still pretty high.

Old Merits
    BG Level

We could celebrate in 4 months the 1 year anniversary waiting for this interview to be answered. I will probably have my second child by the time it really gets answered.
    Holy moly...

(onlinewelten.de is not giving me any update on the interview anymore either, so
    I will just wait a bit more and then write Mr. Tanaka )

Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post
    Odin's population is still pretty high.
    Didn't feel the need to continue the thread as it may annoy people but now people might actually have a misconception. During NA times on average its 800-900 people active. During JP Prime time its 1400-1800 on average(peaks at 2000 normally though on saturdays I've seen a peak of 3000 for about 30 minutes). These numbers are no where close to "pretty high", considering that every server before the salvage bannings averaged 1600+. Not to mention Odin averaged 2400+ while peaking in the 6000s.

So Odin is currently no where close to "pretty high" as they are below the higher end servers numbers on NA prime time such as phoenix by around 400 people on average. And During JP prime time Phoenix has around the same amount of people. So to say Odin has "pretty high" numbers is inaccurate as they are in a somewhat average range.

edit: just thought of this and I apologize that I did not do it earlier Ringthree if you want to publically discuss this, lets edit our old posts rather than continuously posting and getting people's hopes up.

If you want to privately discuss this I'm willing to PM as well ;o

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I'm sorry everyone, BUT I simply can't believe we are praying in the FF14 thread that SE learned and improved over the years and the one prime example we have is SE still sucks and wont talk to us NA so we should probably just hate them and leave ; ; WHERE are our interview results!

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cooleko View Post
    I'm sorry everyone, BUT I simply can't believe we are praying in the FF14 thread that SE learned and improved over the years and the one prime example we have is SE still sucks and wont talk to us NA so we should probably just hate them and leave ; ; WHERE are our interview results!
    Most of the people excited about FF14 over there are the ones who quit FF11 pre-toau, lol.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

what the hell is going on?! I wanna KNOW