+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

shit was awesome. My friend was one of the few cosplayers (white mage)

It's sooo veiny
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Grandphoenix View Post
    shit was awesome. My friend was one of the few cosplayers (white mage)
    Show was awesome, that chick singing Soprano on Distant Worlds was amazing, and lol got a pic of your friend with squall/Aeris/etc.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

hah! i saw that taru whm. i was sitting near the top on the grand tier. there weren't as many cos players as i thought there would be. the opera female singer bugged me when she messed up. otherwise the concert kicked ass. i was disappointed in not hearing terra's theme, but oh well. and too bad there wasn't an encore either.

We told him to do /panic he could had beat the Edea chick haha. Cid guy was just not worth it and Yuffie was alright

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Show was fucking epic. I wish Uematsu would have been there, but we got a vid at least...even if it was only 30 seconds long, lol. The only cosplayers I saw were Edea, that young girl as Yuffie, and that group of guys with the two dragoon helms, the redmage hat, and the white mage hood. I so wanted to hear Terra's theme, but One Winged Angel was a good substitute.

Edit: Was anyone else blown away by that young kid's voice during Opera Maria and Draco?

It's sooo veiny

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Fhloston View Post
    Show was fucking epic. I wish Uematsu would have been there, but we got a vid at least...even if it was only 30 seconds long, lol. The only cosplayers I saw were Edea, that young girl as Yuffie, and that group of guys with the two dragoon helms, the redmage hat, and the white mage hood. I so wanted to hear Terra's theme, but One Winged Angel was a good substitute.

Edit: Was anyone else blown away by that young kid's voice during Opera Maria and Draco?
    Ya he was damn good, and you missed the trio of Aerith/Squall/Quistis(It's a Trap!), that was pretty much it for the cosplay tho.

Here's pics of most of em..think i'm just missing a girl dressed with a mog pompom thing on

Also I think the trap was supposed to be Terra or something not Quistis

It's sooo veiny

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Could have been, I was too busy "Wtfing" to try and figure it out, I totally missed that dude dressed up as Cid tho.

The Dazzler
    BG Level

For an idea of where I was sitting at the Detroit show (also accidentally got a flash picture off, whoops)

http://i42.tinypic.com/wvd834.jpg

In the process of converting a 5 minute video of the Susan Calloway part of Memoro de la Stono. It's 200MB right now and trying to get it down to a smaller format. Didn't come out too bad for a video shot with my $140 camera propped on my knee with the screen covered by my hand so the nazis didn't get me.

Edit: First copy up on youtube sounded like shit, trying to fix it.

Edit2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrkwJmBFuBg fixed it!

Our distant worlds singer wasn't too bad saw her after the performance and told her it was great

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I didn't like ours that much. The one from Detroit sounds fucking amazing!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vade View Post
    I didn't like ours that much. The one from Detroit sounds fucking amazing!
    She was PHENOMENAL! She did really good at the extra song Kiss Me Goodnight, which I think Nobou requested because he wants her to do a similar song, and wanted to feel her out.

Posting from the Baltimore show! ;o. It's awesome so far!

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I was going to go to the baltimore show but I didn't want to drive 3hours from NJ.

Why oh why couldn't there be a New York date. Would be the best show by far besides maybe a sanfran show.