+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's talk about Queefs     submit to reddit submit to twitter

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Let's talk about Queefs

First off, I can't help but giggle whenever I hear it. Now, I don't exactly want to hook up with this girl, but she's starting to become more and more clingy every time we hang out. We met on Friday and fucked on Tuesday. Ok, she's a bit loose in the goose, but that's fine, I'm not about to be serious with this shit, after all she doesn't even like giving head (automatic red flag).

A little bit more background on the situation, I go to Tampa, (FL) for school, and I live in Ft. Lauderdale (4hrs? away). She lives in Tampa, and is transferring to Nova Southeastern in Ft. Laudy. Right away I'm not down to do a long distance relationship, but I haven't told her that, because all we've been doing is butt fucking (minus butt because it HURTS apparently, wtf).

What I'm really asking advice for is how to break it to her that I don't want to be her, but at the same time not make it look like I'm an asshole for fucking and dipping, (I'm not really good at that).

tl;dr - Queefing bitch needs to go.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

DEAR LIVEJOURNAL...

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

My name is Correction.

don't be a pussy, call her a dirty skank

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

let her figure it out. people who get too clingy too fast will never learn any way other than the hard way. trust me, I used to be one.

if you want to be nice, just tell her you're not interested in a relationship right now. if she starts to bitch and moan and whine that you shouldn't have fucked her, well, it's not your fault unless she made her expectations clear from the start. which I doubt she did.

IT ONLY TOOK 11 YEARS.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Devia Danoma
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

There's no way to blow her off without looking like a bastard. Whatever you do, don't postpone or prolong the inevitable. Just suck it up and act like the dick you truly are.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

she's going to unleash the road warrior queef on you

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Don't shower or shave for a week, then tell her its over. That aughta soften the blow.

"You go to school here, I go to school here. I don't want a long distance relationship. Plus you gave it up in 4 days. You's a ho."

2600klub

Loves tits more than you

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

This thread title needs to be changed, it's nothing about Queefing

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

it is about douches though

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Queefing subject - Loudest shit I've ever heard from a vagina. When I first heard it I was like "Oh..did I just fart?" Then I realized that I already farted before the sound came (unless I had subsonic farting). Then I realized it emanated from her koochie. She even said "omg thats soo embarrassing" and she went on trying to explain to me what a queef was.

2600klub

Loves tits more than you

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Ohemgee View Post
    Queefing subject - Loudest shit I've ever heard from a vagina. When I first heard it I was like "Oh..did I just fart?" Then I realized that I already farted before the sound came (unless I had subsonic farting). Then I realized it emanated from her koochie. She even said "omg thats soo embarrassing" and she went on trying to explain to me what a queef was.
    Yea shit freaked me out to when my girlfriend did it, it was long too and she did that shit manually, shit was abit cash after

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnell View Post
    Yea shit freaked me out to when my girlfriend did it, it was long too and she did that shit manually, shit was abit cash after
    Manually? WHAT THE FUCK, you can can control that? I thought it was just like clasping your hands together and making that noise with air pressure, just an instant pumping sound.

assburgers
    BG Level

Some positions you just can't avoid getting a little air in there.

Remember when I started dating my chick years ago, like the first time we had sex inside a house (the times before had been in a pool, and a car I think?), after we were done... she wouldn't move. I was like "what's wrong?" and tug on her leg, and she's like 'noooo, don't do tha-' *fwwoooff* then she turns beet red.

lol

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

sick thread bro

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Darwinism

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

For some reason when I read *fwwoooff* I pictured a little tiny nuclear explosion mushroom cloud.

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

road warrior queef is epic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast