Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko View Post
    I was hoping someone would eventually pick up on this thread, and sure enough they did...

The Dark Renegade's Musings: More RMT and other drama...
    Yeah, that guy isn't really much of a shining example. If feiwong is the extreme example of RMT idiocy (which I 100% agree he is), then this guy is the outspoken anti-RMT equivalent. I mean really, he says anyone in an endgame shell can't be there without "some degree of illegal, unethical, or immoral activity (or more than one of the above).", and he implies anyone with a relic had to RMT, and says outright anyone with 4 or more did.

Could be being epic-whoooshed, but isn't he just doing the same thing as Feiwong, and calling RMT on anything he can't achieve?

Burninate all the things.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Astarael View Post
    Could be being epic-whoooshed, but isn't he just doing the same thing as Feiwong, and calling RMT on anything he can't achieve?
    ^ Winnar.

That SpellCast Guy
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko View Post
    I was hoping someone would eventually pick up on this thread, and sure enough they did...

The Dark Renegade's Musings: More RMT and other drama...
    Pretty much what the other people posted - is there a particular reason that we should care that some random guy with a poorly-written blog "picked up on this thread"? It's made the big time now, folks! Seriously, I tried to read two posts on that blog and couldn't get through either of them because he was jumping to totally incorrect conclusions constantly.

To stay a little more on topic, it seems to be an undocumented spot in his history, but I think that Feiwong may have actually started out on Sylph. It's much before Wyred's documentation starts, but we had a total moron named Feiwonghong for quite a while, who was an infamous scammer. You can find some records of complaints about him if you go way, way back on the Sylph server forums on Allakhazam: Allakhazam.com: Final Fantasy XI (link is to the first post I could find regarding him, there are quite a few if you keep reading downwards)

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

In all seriousness, I am truly convinced he has a mental disability. The guy refers to the Terms of Service of POL. Not to mention his common knowledge of law is flawed, because scamming people of personal information in ANY way is identity theft.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

He continues to message me once every few days as if its the first time we've ever talked asking to buy sea torques. When I tell him I have zero interest in doing any form of business with him, he starts shouting stuff about my shell. It's a repetitive process and rather bi-polar/boring.

Tharen

It was kinda funny how all of WG ganged up on him tonight after he started shouting shit about SP, lol.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Yeah he seems to be very pissy at SP Chojja. God he is such a baby. Always harrasing my ls members in tells and stuff. Its quite funny when someone chimes in "Who is Batsu, he is (insert random insult here) for being in CoF." Its so sad. We gave him a chance..and well he refused to listen. And now "we" are the bad guys. Meh, I guess some people just like attention, even if it is 100% negative.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
    To stay a little more on topic, it seems to be an undocumented spot in his history, but I think that Feiwong may have actually started out on Sylph. It's much before Wyred's documentation starts, but we had a total moron named Feiwonghong for quite a while, who was an infamous scammer. You can find some records of complaints about him if you go way, way back on the Sylph server forums on Allakhazam: Allakhazam.com: Final Fantasy XI (link is to the first post I could find regarding him, there are quite a few if you keep reading downwards)
    I knew his name seemed oddly familiar. To think that our Sylph gave rise to the poster child of what is wrong in the world that is Feiwong. Y~Y

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

lol he just had me jailed because our ls site was in my bazaar comment.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Chojja View Post
    lol he just had me jailed because our ls site was in my bazaar comment.
    what?

Tharen

Yeah, he had one of our members jailed for that also. GM says it against POS to advertise web address because of virus's. Fast forward a couple days, our ls leader put in his bazaar comment that GM says we can't put our website here so Feiwong GM's him for that and he ends up in jail.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

new bazaar comment says

google -> guildportal

search -> sadpanda

Lets see how that works out

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Yeah he will do whatever he can to attempt to mess with you in game. For someone who bemoans how people have dogged him while playing, he does it worse than anyone else. The second you tell him no, he goes berserk. He always has. He feels that any time he is turned down that he must shout outrageous stuff about you to vindicate himself. I've said from the very start, literally years ago, that he has a serious mental disorder.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Your kidding me Chojja, had you jailed for that. Wow.. just wow. How big a a douche do you have to be to gm someone for that.

Batsu, if your reading this...please fuck off and die. Leave the peeps on Siren alone. Theres enough drama on our server the way it is w/o a douche like you starting more problems. So what if you dont like people cause they tell you no. Grow the fuck up. This isn't kindergarden. You keep starting shit with people..and talking shit with people because you dont like how they see you. You ARE your own problem. Maybe if you haven't dicked with so many people, you wouldn't have so much negativity towards you. Stop blaming other people for the actions you did that led to the overall negative public opinion of you. And for fucks sake guy...grow up.

Dawnn

His reputation is bad enough that most people know who he is. Yet there are still some, who for his offer of gil or lack of care, still interact with him.

To get him off the server, we need to do some sort of blist campaign or something. Get your friends and their friends and everyone they know to Blist him and any new character he obtains. Get it to the point where it's like he doesn't even exist on the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Utile View Post
    Your kidding me Chojja, had you jailed for that. Wow.. just wow. How big a a douche do you have to be to gm someone for that.
    he got one of my chars banned a couple years ago for saying http://www.wyred.nu/lolfeiwong.. i'm more shocked GMs let him get away with that as very few sites have viruses and a good 20-30% of people have a linkshell site in their bazcom

Tharen

People in WG shouting that he got banned.

Doctor Shantotto Supporter
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

So I heard he's currently in Sacramento, California again. How common is it for people in the US to move between California and Chicago often? Could there actually be 2 people behind Feiwong?

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Well don't forget Wyred he also said he was expecting a child how many years ago.....bet he forgot about that lie too lol.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Motherfuckers always tryin to iceskate uphill....

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...703_174408.png

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast