Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I still don't understand how he hasn't blisted me or put meon his hit list. I just dont get it...I mean, i bug this guy everyday when he starts /shouting.

Banned.

BG Level

For actual real information that the majority of these famous in game and multi-forum mmorpg forums, please refer to the auto-biography website (go to ffxiah and search feimetsu). I am a member of overclocked remix (tm), part of ffxiclopedia, and community discussion of upcoming and popular games on RPGgamer community.

Please note that most of the full time flamers tend to miss out on explaining what I did or not bother posting entire conversation of what really happened (cause and an effect).

I see Shredd has caused quite a stir. I'm glad he has posted this out and left out various conversation saved not only by me but also of his own members against Shredda. Now, let's move aside about me and focuse on Shredda.

I was in Elysianfield for a good month; going to ls events, respecting ls points and lotting system, and above all, decided to even donate a homam peice to player Faline.

However, after the fiasco of defending Kaeda over the ballista issue (yes, this was my fault and I should have kept queit, but who cares), Vapblade and Shredda discusses about the incident and requested to leave the Ls without a fuss. Now, I'm sure Shredda decided to leave out a lot of things, but kicked? No, I left. The only ls I have ever been kicked on siren was none other than ConqouersofFate, kingofmidget. and for what reason?

Kingofmidget: "I like you in the ls, but I cannot handle 20 tells about you"

I've actually even taken the liberty of saving various screen shots that I have saved that most of these players saved did not entirely show what they have started. For example, acting casually while I am doing nyzul run or ACP helping a friend:

Refer to the ffxiah post: Top post under flame core topic: Unstable ego or Diabolical cycle?

Now for the issues between Fabulous and Epic ls. I was never in fabulous Ls considering I have grown not to like them or the players from Ganballistar Ls (JP pvp) Ls because out of all the servers and all pvp players I spoke to, none of them lock ballista scoring or title rankings. That being said, you're more than welcome to either take my word for it or review the ballista game play style of Siren.

They are great players, but they are douche rags for locking ballista titles, scoring, and then some.

Epic ls. What I had not known that these players discuss bot systems and their competitive ways against their rival megiclick (or whatever they're called) rumored to have spent over 1k dollors on a bot system. But that's not the case here. The case here was I had never known this ls or anything about them until I got rejected of their (while on Batsu at the time) application because of two reasons:

Junpei & Nexen. Yes, after speaking with the girl in second command in epic ls and Wiccann, they said in qoute "you had issues with nexen and Junpei. It appears you had an argument about purchasing a Black thatlum and ballista issues with junpei. Plus, we don't take server jumpers".

My defense: I had no ties between Nexen or Junpei. I hold millions of gil, why would I bother arguing with me on buying it from him?

Be that as it may be. Please be aware that I am do not do anything without a cause to make any effects of any players. Just simply ask them why and see what answer they give. If they don't, they're only manipulating you and the community as well. They have been harassing me for over 4 years now and counting.

My good rep goes as far back as in Remora after I had quitted xfire and respectfully given it to someone else due to the fact I did not like playing tarus, hp didn't like, nor was the server right for me due to its population, and lack of ballista activity.

For anyone wanting screen shots that these players decided to hide and manipulate the community, I will gladly provide that. And for anyone that wants "real" end game reference, refer the following people:

Remora server: Dynamis Ls Virtue, Major end game Apathy
    There's more but I cannot link it here on this site.
    P.S. For anyone that doesn't know, refer those two ls's about Thorny's history for scamming people in game and honest players.

Siren: Wutangclan, leader Doncarnage

Protip: Most everyone on BG knows who you are and how retarded you are. Your best bet is disappearing, losing the idiotic ego, and starting over with less of an attitude.. you're not going to convince anyone here you're worth taking.

Also, Feiwong offered me an Enhancing Sword to join my LS with no further terms(desperate much?). I took it, gave him a pearl, and kicked him. He technically got to join, and I really doubt anyone else would have passed it up knowing the person was Feiwong. You can hardly call it a history of scamming honest players, that'd require him qualifying as honest :/

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Thorny View Post
    Protip: Most everyone on BG knows who you are and how retarded you are. Your best bet is disappearing, losing the idiotic ego, and starting over with less of an attitude.. you're not going to convince anyone here you're worth taking.

Also, Feiwong offered me an Enhancing Sword to join my LS with no further terms(desperate much?). I took it, gave him a pearl, and kicked him. He technically got to join, and I really doubt anyone else would have passed it up knowing the person was Feiwong. You can hardly call it a history of scamming honest players, that'd require him qualifying as honest :/

You've left out an entire conversation. Again, like most idiot flammers, hide.

Thorny: "You know, with your reputation, I would need something of a value to have you in my Ls so to avoid mishaps from happening."

You got banned for scamming and even openly said in ls chat to kick me and even promote your members ls points for kicking me out of the ls. You're the the one stupid enough to get caught by GMs. Ls chat can be still reviewed by GMs, you should know this by now. I'll never forget the day I got my sword back from the GM of your pathatic scam attempt. I knew exactly what I was doing from the get go, you worthless human being.

Not only that, after your suspension you shouted about me. That's what left your demise and stupidity.

As for end game ls on remora, I joined Apathy and virtue and you tried everything with green envy to piss off my friends, thus you got banned. You have no life. Neither of your flammer friends have any purpose in life or occupation other than to make fun of people and ruining the good will of enjoying any FF series old school style.

And for those who think I am retarded, I take that as a compliment for someone who goes to college full time, already has master's degree, and a current job in security systems. You people are great!

Quote Originally Posted by Feimetsu View Post
    You've left out an entire conversation. Again, like most idiot flammers, hide.

Thorny: "You know, with your reputation, I would need something of a value to have you in my Ls so to avoid mishaps from happening."

You got banned for scamming and even openly said in ls chat to kick me and even promote your members ls points for kicking me out of the ls. You're the the one stupid enough to get caught by GMs. Ls chat can be still reviewed by GMs, you should know this by now. I'll never forget the day I got my sword back from the GM of your pathatic scam attempt. I knew exactly what I was doing from the get go, you worthless human being.

Not only that, after your suspension you shouted about me. That's what left your demise and stupidity.

As for end game ls on remora, I joined Apathy and virtue and you tried everything with green envy to piss off my friends, thus you got banned. You have no life. Neither of your flammer friends have any purpose in life or occupation other than to make fun of people and ruining the good will of enjoying any FF series old school style.

And for those who think I am retarded, I take that as a compliment for someone who goes to college full time, already has master's degree, and a current job in security systems. You people are great!
    You'd have a point about leaving out a conversation if I was Kychuli(all I was told was that you'd give me an enhancing sword for a pearl). Believe it or not, we're different people. Get anyone from Apathy to substantiate your ingame claims and they might have meaning, though nobody will ever believe you have a master's degree with your sixth-grader spelling.

blev

Quote Originally Posted by Thorny View Post
    You'd have a point about leaving out a conversation if I was Kychuli(all I was told was that you'd give me an enhancing sword for a pearl). Believe it or not, we're different people. Get anyone from Apathy to substantiate your ingame claims and they might have meaning, though nobody will ever believe you have a master's degree with your sixth-grader spelling.
    the dick has a point. if you typed like you weren't a 4th grader, i could almost believe you. but, since i don't believe you due to your poor typing, Thorny wins this one. You should definitely come back and try again when you get your associates in "not sucking at typing".

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

He's actually telling the truth on that one Blev. I remember him posting screenshots and such when it all occurred. It was the only time I've ever seen him post something that backed up what he had said. I believe the GM also made Thorny give back the sword if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by BrillCS View Post
    He's actually telling the truth on that one Blev. I remember him posting screenshots and such when it all occurred. It was the only time I've ever seen him post something that backed up what he had said. I believe the GM also made Thorny give back the sword if I'm not mistaken.
    They did make me give it back(which was silly, he was allowed to join albeit for several minutes only). The conversation he references wasn't with me though, it was with Kychuli. Kych told me that Feiwong would give me an enhancing sword for a pearl, was all I was told really xD

FUCK, banned already and I didn't get to put a word in FUCK FUCK FUCK.

The Tower
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stromgarde Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by The_OG_Nelta View Post
    FUCK, banned already and I didn't get to put a word in FUCK FUCK FUCK.
    Sadly, he's not banned in-game yet.

Regarding Ballista, I was in my first one in ages about a week ago and he offered me 300k to leave so he could get in. I turned him down, but apparently some other guy on our team wasn't in as good finances and took the money, whereapon Fei proceeded to drop party (Parties? Fuck that shit!) and effectively try to throw the match by immediately getting owned by whatever member(s) of the opposing team he could find.

Banned.

BG Level

I leave the pt because you, like fabulous, keeps the Jp players alive and not assist me just so the main same players as always gets the title and or high rook scorings. It's not a matter of choice or being turned down I can handle that. What I am not fond of is how Kaeda proved himself right that Fabulous and Ganballistar (From hades) lock ballsita ranking system of Siren.

Again, take the time to look at blalista youtube of siren, they lock it. Fenrir doesn't even do this. Again, it's not like even kiss up to these guys, they don't return the favor. Unless you're in LS DC, Fabulozers, or Ganballistar, they don't help you. Most likely, they make absolutely sure no one goes over bronze balli star title but them.

No server does this but Siren.

Quote Originally Posted by Stromgarde View Post
    Sadly, he's not banned in-game yet.

Regarding Ballista, I was in my first one in ages about a week ago and he offered me 300k to leave so he could get in. I turned him down, but apparently some other guy on our team wasn't in as good finances and took the money, whereapon Fei proceeded to drop party (Parties? Fuck that shit!) and effectively try to throw the match by immediately getting owned by whatever member(s) of the opposing team he could find.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I'm convinced they are leaving this thread unlocked for the sheer amusement it is giving countless people around the world. I'm out of it though, I've said my piece. I really don't want to have anything to do with this guy. Let it go already. This has been going on for almost six years now, if not more.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

The admins probably won't lock the thread because we all know that if you ignore Fei, he'll just GM you.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raiya Li'aurellia
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Its a pity he cant just take the fuckin message and move on but whacha expect from FFXI's SuperRMTroll ppl have told him to fuck off on what? 6 different servers now and hes still Q.Qing about anything that doesnt make him look good. Seriously wish hed either get a RL and stop trolling the game or go Die in a fire. End of the day hes an attention whore and only way to deal with him is to blacklist, ignore and completely cut him off from every linkshell on every server unless SE actually takes action against him for repeatedly RMTing/gilbuying/accountbuying c.c

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

gonna lock this. Tired of lolfeiwong trying to post something coherent (not even sure if he tries anymore). Everyone knows about him so no more info needed in this thread.

If he moves servers/changes name or anything like that, feel free to make a new warning thread on him.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

For update:

http://i30.tinypic.com/259y16w.jpg

Be forewarned fenrir~

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

reopened for inc new info

With milk. With love
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Browsed around youtube tonight, and saw this little gem of a video. (Warning, about 10 minutes long)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9SgW...layer_embedded

Basically he youtubed himself crying to a GM about how everyone was harassing him. Basically the act of recording that conversation with the GM is in of itself a violation of the code of conduct (section 3.1 article h).

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

that gm owned me good

never said a word to me btw

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

You can't get much more 'I think the world revolves around me' than he is.

I'm taking the stance 'just ignore him completely and maybe he'll stop his bullshit'.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast