1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 22 hours, 15 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 1 hours, 44 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 15 hours, 15 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 18 hours, 44 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 108 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
    Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

I'll only get this if...

better customer service
    better content
    more casual (fuck off, I don't have the time I used to)

Only reason I play WoW is because time allows me, but if FFXIV looked like FFXI (updated) but played like WoW, Imma be all over that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthonystar View Post
    http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1.../ff14thing.jpg
    Anyone else think it looks similar to a mithra? I see small ears and tail.
    Looks like a male mithra...

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Mayareira View Post
    No more furry catgirls please. Put bunny girls or something instead.
    Too late. Look up a couple posts.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I hope the billing and patching system don't suck dick this time around, and that there are region-specific servers.

New Odin
    BG Level

I think there was gameplay? When the galka pwns some shit up and the mithra protects the other guy?

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

FFXI will be my first and last MMORPG. If, like people are saying, this is a solo-play game with online components, I might look into it, but even watching the trailer I realized I was immediately looking for elements of Vana'diel, which is a pretty good indication to me of where my heart is.

Mr. Flippy

Quote Originally Posted by Mayareira View Post
    No more furry catgirls please. Put bunny girls or something instead.
    mithra + bunny girls in one game would make my dreams come true

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
    As people have pointed out, there are basically no details at all about this game, the scope of its online, etc. But the trailer sure did look good.

I seriously wouldn't expect any sort of character or item transfer between the two, unless the game has been specifically designed as a direct continuation and not a spin-off. There isn't much point to beginning a game extremely overpowered.
    I have gone from kind of shock to actually thinking that this might just be the graphical/game upgrade we have been wanting for years... like what Sony offered with Everquest. The same game, basically, and this is just a really big forced expansion that includes having to shift over to the PS3.

So confused right now. LOL I worked hard for the shit I have in FFXI, I don't want to just give that up to have to give it up again in another 5 years for the PS4.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Those galkas appear to be tailless and that harness looks very familiar (thought it was a DH but I think the hume stays the same throughout the trailer so guess it was just funny lighting at :39)

Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    FFXI will be my first and last MMORPG. If, like people are saying, this is a solo-play game with online components, I might look into it, but even watching the trailer I realized I was immediately looking for elements of Vana'diel, which is a pretty good indication to me of where my heart is.
    I love vanadiel too, but as with every new FF, I forget all about the past FF's world and immerge myself into this new one.

Yeah, I've been trying to answer the call of destiny now for 5 years. I keep getting put on hold, or they hang up on me. It's kind of annoying.

No thanks.

PRINCESS NEWMUMMY
    space mini!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I want to be excited about this, and I sort of am since we don't know much. But I'm not sure I'd play another MMO run by SE. I don't trust them to have learned from their mistakes.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hyan View Post
    I think there was gameplay? When the galka pwns some shit up and the mithra protects the other guy?
    If that was the game play then it's got to be more of a hack and slasher, which just throws another wrench into the works...

Dragoon Princess
    My Little Ixion

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaiyoko Star
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshiku View Post
    Those galkas appear to be tailless but I totally spy a dragon harness at 0:39.
    GOOD LOB THE TAILS OFF

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

would be nice if it was just a solo play and online for some things >.> argh, i just dont want xi do die lol,,, or rather have it die more
    maybe just maybe we can transfer characters.... but ya oprobably not since its a totally new game gdi.
    /em buries ffxi.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lythandies Demeris
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Wyrmrest Accord

How about a trailer for FFXI-2: communicate with your fucking playerbase? Is that at e3?

Every day I'm wafflin'
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I don't think the game is going to be a sort of updated version of FFXI in terms of graphics and engine... if that was their intention they might as well have just done a big overhaul of FFXI and cut PS2 support, I'm sure it would've cost less.

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Antithesis G View Post
    "Feed us."
    Careful what you ask for. The response may bring loads more traffic and the roof down on top of us.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Talint View Post
    Yeah, I've been trying to answer the call of destiny now for 5 years. I keep getting put on hold, or they hang up on me. It's kind of annoying.

No thanks.
    lol classic i love it.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 108 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast