+ Reply to Thread
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

WTS: Pokemon, Yu Gi Oh and some magic cards

Trying to get rid of these damn things... I have a box full of them and I'm not sure how many of what I have and if I even have any rares.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

This is the part where you TELL people what you have and then they REPLY by offering you something. If you do not know what you have, you cannot tell us, and we cannot offer you anything. Get it together kid.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaludneisucks View Post
    This is the part where you TELL people what you have and then they REPLY by offering you something. If you do not know what you have, you cannot tell us, and we cannot offer you anything. Get it together kid.
    dont be a dick, you can make him an offer if you really like the cards and probably make some money

"Jammin'!"
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Send me a PM once you get a list together. I only really care if they shine. If you wanna get rid of a few for cheap we can work something out.

Doesn't take it for granite
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa View Post
    dont be a dick, you can make him an offer if you really like the cards and probably make some money
    I'm mildly interested in buying just for the magic cards but since there isn't any basic information like how big the box is, what standout cards are there, or anything I'm not willing to buy. I'll be damned if I pay xx bucks + s/h for a small box of cards that it worth 30 cents. Also in the reverse of not wanting to rip the guy's charzards and moxes for pennies on the dollar because he didn't list them.