BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

King Arthro, Windows or not?

So i need this to be settled and know if i' m right or wrong, Now i still got alot to learn i' ll be the first to admit that, but I Have camped King Arthro (or KA) 100+ times in my 4+ years ff11 career and everytime i can remember KA is 21hours+5mins-24hour+5mins pop and has 30min pop windows just like Fafnir, behe, Adamantoise etc and i stand by my word on this and argued with people in the game that i respect "eliteist" and maybe some i don't, That they think KA can pop anytime during that 3 hours and dose not have pop windows every 30mins. Now i got people that agree with me and of course people that i have argued/discussed with, that say he is a "anytime pop". So please help me out here and let me know from your experience. 30min windows or anytime? thanks for the information in advance

*Edited out "like Serket and Simurgh"*

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Serket Simurgh both have windows

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

i never clocked Serket or Simurgh enough to find out i suppose so sorry if serket and sim have windows to sorry i made that assumption.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Out of the numerous times I´ve camped KA I´ve never seen it pop outside of one of the windows I had clocked. So speaking from my personal experience: yes he does have pop windows every 30 minutes. Too bad he didn´t decide to shit out my belt yet...

I've probably spent ~50 days camping him (and I suck at claims...4 claims, 0 drop), and I afk based around the window theory, and haven't missed a pop yet.

Banned.

BG Level

they are nubs, it has windows

What they say, it has windows every 30 minutes 21 hours and 5 minutes after its death.

not really like u hgave to pay attention, you still gotta wait for the knight crabs to die lol

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I camped it for about 2 months before I got the belt and yes it has 30 min windows and its as you stated 21hours+5mins - 24hour+5mins.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

It's 21hours 5mins like you said (30 min windows), and Simurgh has windows too I believe, not sure how they work though...

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

its sad.. its almost impossible to claim

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

After almost 100 kills of KA I can without any doubt say that yes, you are correct.

30min windows, tod +5, 21-24.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Orson Dara
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Whoever was saying that it's not on windows is a fool with no experience with the NM.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

IF its on 30mins windows then like i think it is and other do why not put it up on wiki?

*Bump*

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by DRGluv View Post
    IF its on 30mins windows then like i think it is and other do why not put it up on wiki?

*Bump*
    so people new to camping it stay focused the entire 3hrs? seriously though. everytime i have done a late night camp, i simply turn down BGM, and max out special effects. i have almost always woken up at the sound of others killing the knights, unfortunately, my claiming skills after just waking up are a bit slow.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Wait, Serket and Simurgh have window O-o?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I am yet to see any windows in sim atleast, in the 75-100 times I camped him I never saw a pattern in his popping, just the standard 21-24 and I've seen him pop in the first and last few minutes. If someone can provide exact sim windows then I'll believe them, but untill then, he's windowless to me at least.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Not to spoil any fun but plz just limited this to King Arthro i'm trying to prove a point and need as many people to prove my theory correct. thx

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeldog View Post
    I am yet to see any windows in sim atleast, in the 75-100 times I camped him I never saw a pattern in his popping, just the standard 21-24 and I've seen him pop in the first and last few minutes. If someone can provide exact sim windows then I'll believe them, but untill then, he's windowless to me at least.
    Same, from my experience camping Sim, it doesn't have windows, it's totally random. I have seen it pop at 21h 31min and 23h 57min for example.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Simurgh without a doubt doesn't have windows, a party of 5 (if there are a lot of campers) just has to pay attention is the best way I've seen, ka has windows everyone knows that