Hi I've been playing the game for a few years now but I've found that most of my friends have either quit or moved servers so I'm looking to move to another server to make new friends but I ideally want an EU friendly (time wise) LS. Events I'm most interested in are dynamis and sky.

I work evenings a lot and my work rota changes weekly which means that most of the time I miss at least one event a week. However, I'm a dedicated player and whenever I am online I would attend all events + be prepared to drop what I'm doing if the LS called for it (like HNM or something). Another issue is I don't have sea access (not from lack of trying, I'm currently on Three Paths and I have the shikaree fight done) I realise most linkshells require sea access and I would still work on getting this done, and hopefully get it done if I moved since everyone on my server seems to have it done and don't want to re-do any of it more than once a year or so >_>

So.. taking this into account, do you have an EU linkshell that would accept me? If you would like more info on my character, jobs etc please feel free to pm me. Unless I'm moving for sure I don't want to offend my current LS by letting them know I'm considering moving because they really are great but it's not the same playing when you don't have a close circle of friends any more.