Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: YGO TCG: WTT and WTS     submit to reddit submit to twitter

"Jammin'!"
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

YGO TCG: WTT and WTS (S: 360, NDS Games)

EDIT: Instead of maintain two threads... if you're interested in YGO TCG, check out my Pojo thread:

WTT/WTS: Old Cards (LOB-AST), Fable II, Gears1, NDS Games - W: PSZ, Mezuki, MF, misc - Pojo.com Forums

I also have a couple 360 and NDS games up for sell/trade. YGO perfered to be done on Pojo, but we can do it on both.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Why getting a bunch of stuff that recently got banned? D: Zombie decks were heavily nerfed in the last updated ban list.

"Jammin'!"
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Maybe we should start a YGO thread in Traditional (or was it tabletop?) Gaming?

The decks are still highly functional even though PSZ/Mezuki are limited to one. They are very flexible to top it off. Swarm, Zombie World, Syncro, Lightsworn and DAD builds. I used to have a half-assed zombie deck back in the day when Vampire Lord all the rage. I found it and not my warrior deck, which is just as well since the advance rules banned all the old staples and limited RotA to one. I was able to pick up having the bare bones, and my brother and a friend lent/traded me the rest.

But yeah, I tend to ramble on. A lot.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Am I the only one who thinks Syncros are getting played just a tad too much? (Of course, I can see why though.)

Ridill
    BG Level

theyre pretty broken and extremely easy to get out. I sometimes feel bad for bringing out 3 of them in 1 turn with my blackwings lol.

and like I said in that pm I sent you (tho I guess I could be talking to whoever looks at this thread, that pojo is probably a better substitute website for trading cards. they have a pretty good system for referencing traders, tho you still need to be pretty cautious. I lost an Honest trading on pojo once :/

Black Belt
    BG Level

synchro is what you get when you combine fusion and ritual and take out all the suck out of it.

"Jammin'!"
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    theyre pretty broken and extremely easy to get out. I sometimes feel bad for bringing out 3 of them in 1 turn with my blackwings lol.

and like I said in that pm I sent you (tho I guess I could be talking to whoever looks at this thread, that pojo is probably a better substitute website for trading cards. they have a pretty good system for referencing traders, tho you still need to be pretty cautious. I lost an Honest trading on pojo once :/
    Yeah, I put up a thread a thread at Pojo after I got your PM. People are mainly looking for card that'll be useful in the current meta, where my cards are all outdated in terms of gameplay. Maybe I'll find a collector. The reprint series don't help any.

Synchros are bull. My brother has a half assed assault mode deck. My one friend has 3 Rose, WoR with summoner monk. They both whore Stardust to the fullest extent possible. But I think their real power lies in that you can just throw 2-3 tuners in most decks for another option, but I just hate how almost anyone has access to Stardust this way.

EDIT: Updated it to look like my Pojo list. Added a couple things.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post

I'm not really up to speed on blackwings; just had a run in with them at my locals last Saturday in a 3v3v3 match (god damn it was really 6v3, fuckers did everything in their power to stop Stardust/Stardust Assault -.-) and they didn't do too well. How do you manage to pull out three syncros in one turn?

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Marcicus View Post
    I'm not really up to speed on blackwings; just had a run in with them at my locals last Saturday in a 3v3v3 match (god damn it was really 6v3, fuckers did everything in their power to stop Stardust/Stardust Assault -.-) and they didn't do too well. How do you manage to pull out three syncros in one turn?
    normally, a lv4 on the field, summon Blizzard (gets a lv4 from graveyard), special Gale.
    lv4+blizzard = goyo. the other lv4 + gale = armor master.
    use Dark eruption to get gale back from the graveyard, and special summon him again.
    can then either synchro with what I steal with goyo, or if I have another bora in my hand, I could have summoned him as well.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by AlexRuzhyo View Post
    Yeah, I put up a thread a thread at Pojo after I got your PM. People are mainly looking for card that'll be useful in the current meta, where my cards are all outdated in terms of gameplay. Maybe I'll find a collector. The reprint series don't help any.

Synchros are bull. My brother has a half assed assault mode deck. My one friend has 3 Rose, WoR with summoner monk. They both whore Stardust to the fullest extent possible. But I think their real power lies in that you can just throw 2-3 tuners in most decks for another option, but I just hate how almost anyone has access to Stardust this way.
    If you're looking to get back in the game (a lot of people are at the moment) you should probably look into blackwings. They're dirt cheap to build and one of the best decks at the moment.

3 Synchros in 1 turn isn't too hard.
    Black Whirlwinds + Shuras + in-hand Gales/Dark Eruptions make it easy to pump them out.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I miss yugioh when everything was hand destruction I was unbeatable and was ranked top 3 in my state consistantly. I haven't played since they banned yata and all that shit... I know they still do traditional format rules in a lot of places but not in anything that matters.

"Jammin'!"
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by ertyu View Post
    I miss yugioh when everything was hand destruction I was unbeatable and was ranked top 3 in my state consistantly. I haven't played since they banned yata and all that shit... I know they still do traditional format rules in a lot of places but not in anything that matters.
    Yeah, my old "warrior" deck was stacked out on all the old staples. I placed first 23/25 at the only local place that does tounries... the ONLY local place for that matter (which is 28 miles away). I read Pojo often, and was on top of my game. Since coming back I've been lost but started to find my way.

We had a house fire, everything got placed in boxes in the basement. I saw my deck box down there one day but I can't find it now that I want it. I had all of the staples in their highest rarity at the time. It was worth well over $450 at the time, but the price shot down from the introduction of the advance rules.

I chose Zombies since I had a "top tier" hand/deck destruction deck back in the day. Vampire Lord, Ladies, Bone towers, Pyramid Turtle, Book of Life, Robbin Zombie ect. I've found half of the cards and buddy bought me a Zombie World trying to lure me back. Got to say I like the swarming effect. I like being able to use the graveyard as a resource and being able gank opponent's cards from theirs. I'll have a fully functional Adv Zombie World and Swarm deck once I get a couple cards. I'll experiment more once I'm not financially tied to my family.

For anyone that cares, what I'm aiming for:
    Spoiler: show
    Monster: 19
    2x Il Blud
    1x Malevolent Mech Goku-En only use 1
    1x Gorz (Missing)
    1x Cyber Dragon (Missing)
    3x Zombie Master
    3x Pyramid Turtle
    1x Bone Crusher
    1x Sangan
    1x Mezuki
    2x Goblin Zombie
    1x Neo-spacian grand mole
    1x Spirit Reaper
    1x Armageddon Knight

Spells: 16
    3x Book of Life
    1x Monster Reborn
    2x Creature Swap
    1x CoSR
    3x Book of Moon (2/3)
    1x Smashing Ground
    1x MST
    1x Heavy Storm
    1x Lightning Vortex
    1x Giant Trunade
    1x Brain Control (Missing)

Traps: 6
    3x Bottomless Trap Hole (2/3)
    1x Torrential tribute
    1x Mirror Force (Missing)
    1x Seven Tools of Bandit

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Seems pretty solid, but then again I don't run Zombies so I can't say haha. Try taking out a Giant Trunade and remove Seven Tools for Solemn?

I could have sworn Il Blud was reduced to one but I'm too lazy to look at the ban list now.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by AlexRuzhyo View Post
    Yeah, my old "warrior" deck was stacked out on all the old staples. I placed first 23/25 at the only local place that does tounries... the ONLY local place for that matter (which is 28 miles away). I read Pojo often, and was on top of my game. Since coming back I've been lost but started to find my way.

We had a house fire, everything got placed in boxes in the basement. I saw my deck box down there one day but I can't find it now that I want it. I had all of the staples in their highest rarity at the time. It was worth well over $450 at the time, but the price shot down from the introduction of the advance rules.

I chose Zombies since I had a "top tier" hand/deck destruction deck back in the day. Vampire Lord, Ladies, Bone towers, Pyramid Turtle, Book of Life, Robbin Zombie ect. I've found half of the cards and buddy bought me a Zombie World trying to lure me back. Got to say I like the swarming effect. I like being able to use the graveyard as a resource and being able gank opponent's cards from theirs. I'll have a fully functional Adv Zombie World and Swarm deck once I get a couple cards. I'll experiment more once I'm not financially tied to my family.

For anyone that cares, what I'm aiming for:
    Spoiler: show
    Monster: 19
    2x Il Blud
    1x Malevolent Mech Goku-En only use 1
    1x Gorz (Missing)
    1x Cyber Dragon (Missing)
    3x Zombie Master
    3x Pyramid Turtle
    1x Bone Crusher
    1x Sangan
    1x Mezuki
    2x Goblin Zombie
    1x Neo-spacian grand mole
    1x Spirit Reaper
    1x Armageddon Knight

Spells: 16
    3x Book of Life
    1x Monster Reborn
    2x Creature Swap
    1x CoSR
    3x Book of Moon (2/3)
    1x Smashing Ground
    1x MST
    1x Heavy Storm
    1x Lightning Vortex
    1x Giant Trunade
    1x Brain Control (Missing)

Traps: 6
    3x Bottomless Trap Hole (2/3)
    1x Torrential tribute
    1x Mirror Force (Missing)
    1x Seven Tools of Bandit
    you need
    solemns and alures on that deck! so it moves faster, also with the new gameplay i would say that losing half of your life to cancel something that would screw you badly isnt bad at all since the games dont last long, if you dont believe me check a gladiator deck or a black feather deck lately...they are just gang bangers.
    then again if you dont like solems use dark bribe.

Ridill
    BG Level

Seems pretty solid, but then again I don't run Zombies so I can't say haha. Try taking out a Giant Trunade and remove Seven Tools for Solemn?

I could have sworn Il Blud was reduced to one but I'm too lazy to look at the ban list now.
    I'd run 3 trunades if I could lol.
    and no, new zombies arent too good with il bluds so he's still at 3. they just hit everything else in the zombie deck to slow down teledad
    which I dont understand because they left glads completely untouched.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

they didnt touch yubel synchro so <3

"Jammin'!"
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Allures are on my list. RGBT-SE came out yesterday, bro's getting a few. I'll snag one or two. Solemn and Mirror Force are in my old deck. I'm not paying that much. Bottomless and Moons are my main trumps against a blackwing deck, but I haven't played anything besides a half-assed one.

Speaking of my bro and BWs, he pulled a Bkackwing Armor Master 1st Edt. He's begging me to learn how to sell on eBay. He only has Shura and Sicorro as far as BW goes. >.>

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Kayu View Post
    you need
    solemns and alures on that deck! so it moves faster, also with the new gameplay i would say that losing half of your life to cancel something that would screw you badly isnt bad at all since the games dont last long, if you dont believe me check a gladiator deck or a black feather deck lately...they are just gang bangers.
    then again if you dont like solems use dark bribe.
    Solemns are garbage right now, and Bribes are garbage in Zombies (and just about every other deck). Losing half your life in a format completely dictated by Dark Strike Fighter is a terrible idea. If you Solemn once, a direct attack from DSF means you auto-lost. Glads are also the worst tier 1 deck atm, and good Blackwings don't run Solemns.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthalass View Post
    Solemns are garbage right now, and Bribes are garbage in Zombies (and just about every other deck). Losing half your life in a format completely dictated by Dark Strike Fighter is a terrible idea. If you Solemn once, a direct attack from DSF means you auto-lost. Glads are also the worst tier 1 deck atm, and good Blackwings don't run Solemns.
    good blackwings try to OTK you with darkstride, then again canceling a mirror/tribute when you didntt have a heavy or a turnade or even the delta, i was at the regionals at civic center and believe me blakcwings use fucking solems, you arent going to use solems every fucking time you get em......you are going to use them smartly.

Ridill
    BG Level

Solemns are the greatest best card in yugioh, if you use it correctly.
    If youre stupid about it, it'll cost you your match.
    Dark Bribe I was never a huge fan of except in counter fairies.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast