Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

women from thailand have an extra vagina

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by desertigloo View Post
    I briefly read through this, so sorry if someone else mentioned it who has experience.
    my girlfriend has dual-citizenship with the UK, so when she leaves the US, she uses her US passport, and lands in the UK, she uses her UK passport. Reversed for coming back to the states. You're a citizen of either country, so the way they see it, you're free to leave at any point, what you do is up to the other country (needing an entry visa) but since you're a citizen of your destination, you don't need a visa.

A Thai consulate will have all the authority to issue you a passport and put you back in the system.
    Actually here in lies the problem, that the Thai Consulate here does not have the authority to put me back into the system.

So I'm going in with just a U.S. passport, stamping it there for a 30 or 60 day visa. Then kinda wondering what I do later on.
    Do I exit somewhere with U.S. and Thai Passport, then just re-enter with Thai? (Can I do that w/o getting shot? >.>)
    Say I do this a month from now with U.S. passport exited, then try to enter U.S. 2 years later, will they care?
    Am I going to be stuck exiting Thailand every month for a new visa?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Iono View Post
    Actually here in lies the problem, that the Thai Consulate here does not have the authority to put me back into the system.

So I'm going in with just a U.S. passport, stamping it there for a 30 or 60 day visa. Then kinda wondering what I do later on.
    Do I exit somewhere with U.S. and Thai Passport, then just re-enter with Thai? (Can I do that w/o getting shot? >.>)
    Say I do this a month from now with U.S. passport exited, then try to enter U.S. 2 years later, will they care?
    Am I going to be stuck exiting Thailand every month for a new visa?
    On entry they only give 30 day visas now. If you go to the consulate in the US you can get a 90 day visa (or 60 day with option to extend 30 days without leaving Thailand).

If you end up having to leave (I don't know the answer, the Thai consulate SHOULD be able to tell you, but after having lived there for 7 months, I won't be surprised if they can't tell you lol), then you can do Visa runs to Malaysia and get 60+30. You can get two visas per consulate, giving you a year between the two (Penang and KL), year and a quarter if you get a visa in the US before leaving.

To get clarification, maybe calling the US embassy in Bangkok might do you some good.