Relic Shield
    BG Level

The Sims 3

I'm addicted.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I think there is a thread already about the Sims 3, but noone posted in it in a while.

I love my clumsy sim, when he was going to propose, he accidentally dropped the ring.

I think I'm going to do a Don Quixote type sim now; Insane, Brave, Clumsy, Hopeless Romantic and maybe Athletic. :X

Quote Originally Posted by Ikith View Post
    I'm addicted.

I relate. I loved the Sim's 2, was soo addicted and modded the hell out of it with MTS2 web sites and a score of other community contribs including some naughty ones . But that was before I started FFXI. I actually bought a Sims expansion during the same purchase as my FFXI and got distracted, never installing it.

It is because the graphics in FFXI have me used to detail. I went to the Sims3 site today prepared to buy and I was shocked. Now I look back on the game for the first time since I started FFXI and the Sims look like clay to me. I don't know if I can get into the game with that new perception but I am tempted.

I spent most of my time building impossible to run houses, my favorite activity besides odd social experiments with the Sims. I really miss doing custom architecture mods and making winchester mystery house styled crazy mansions.

edit: also maybe some one would be kind enough to feel like posting a pic of their new S3 Sims?

Anyone like the new one better and is it worth 50 dollars or is it more of the same?
    Motivation? happy customer stories?

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Telamond View Post
    I think there is a thread already about the Sims 3, but noone posted in it in a while.
    ya no need for two threads. post in here:

http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/76090-sims-3-a.html