+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Electronic Cigarettes     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Electronic Cigarettes

Has anyone who smokes looked into these? in light of the Obama thread on cloves etc etc etc. We have started looking at them and a co-worker has ordered one. My question to you folks is
    What do you think? Are they worthwhile? A decent substitue? We did some math on the nicotine and it equals out to almost the same as a normal cigarette.

Get ECigs | Blu Cigs

that is the e-cig my co-worker ordered.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

my bad. didn't even bother with search. also didn't even notice threads pop up and i usually hit BG daily.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Thefonz View Post
    my bad. didn't even bother with search. also didn't even notice threads pop up and i usually hit BG daily.
    Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ertyu View Post
    Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
    quoting to quote.

Two thumbs up!

ishban

I have been smoking that brand for the last month and they are alot more affordable than some of the ones I have seen in the mall. Some of them are like $150 just for the starter kit. This brand is around $59 for the starter kit and it includes a carton of tips. There are various flavors and nicotine levels even cartons with no nicotine. So theoretically you could start at your current level and reduce down to zero nicotine.

What I liked about these compared to other e-cigs I have looked at is that they are similar in size and look to a real cigarette making the switch alot easier. Not to mention alot cheaper. I have tried stopping cigs alot of times and was never successful and it was so easy to switch with these.