Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Daodao1237

Warning to Phoenix Server From Titan, multiple players.

The following players transfered to Phoenix yesterday from Titan. They were part of the "Core" of a LS called FinalJudgement on Titan. No plans to move the LS to Phoenix were ever discussed in Linkshell, Ventrilo, or otherwise. The LS bank was stolen, approximately 30m or so, plus dynamis currency that was taken.

Leaders: Kamakaze and his wife Kimikaze, their mule Itria (Confirmed same names on Phoenix)

Kamien (Confirmed same name on Phoenix)
    Vaako (Unknown name on Phoenix)
    Mdwarlord (Same name on Phoenix, has Apoc yet no clue how to use it)
    Shinosko (Confirmed same name on Phoenix)
    Kilcullen (Confirmed same name on Phoenix, previously Cilldara from Leviathan)
    Hosien (Confirmed same name on Phoenix)

The above mentioned players have not changed their name on Phoenix and have for the most part purchased big ticket items according to FFXIAH.com

Previously on Titan they were using a bot called "Arenx" a packet bot, they managed to get a rival LS member banned when they teamed up with them while using the said bot. Apparantly from vent conversations that myself and other members witnessed this was willingly done and malicious. Watch out for these people, they are no good.

Other members who might join them: Ducke, Zlow, Zilow, Crystalyn, Krazee

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

They have not moved their LS to Phoenix, they are in a already going one here, sorry to hear that happened if it was malicious.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Issah Grimes
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Why dont you use your real name. Why would Daodao one of the people who transferred post a warning about himself?

Sorry the people listed left you out of the transfer, maybe it's cause the rest of you guys didn't wanna do shit, or they really just didn't like you.

Roll tide y'all
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

^What Sevv said. But I agree with Ire, butthurt anon poster who was left out of the loop. Cry more.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

Quote Originally Posted by Aeowin View Post
    ^What Sevv said. But I agree with Ire, butthurt anon poster who was left out of the loop. Cry more.
    Eh to the posters side;

If nexen, luchia, jamie and that little group jumed with bank haze members would be pissed. Same goes with If ire, chop, azula jumped lol. So which of the two of you took the people.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Well, since shouting and name calling will get me nowhere, despite how furiously pissed off I am, I will say this. No matter how friendly you may wind up getting (particularly with Mdwarlord) do NOT trust them with anything.

I'm out 3000 currency because of this bullshit...

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Look, if it isn't an earth-shattering revelation/warning/what the fuckever thread, that doesn't mean you get to play spam in it.

[edit]: therin'd

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Hey Harris is that you? I'm shocked you could post something like that without going afk.... you know packing a bowl, smoking a cig, or cooking a steak for an hour and a half. You want to know why we left, besides the people we brought over none of you did anything. We had members get offline cause they didn't want to camp SW and go to Dynamis. Sorry we felt like doing something as a group where we could better ourselves and im sorry you were not included. Stop being butthurt and maybe memento will let you in now... but maybe not Have a nice day Harris. ;D and if its not you....eh I dont really care...

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by VaakoLoco View Post
    Hey Harris is that you? I'm shocked you could post something like that without going afk.... you know packing a bowl, smoking a cig, or cooking a steak for an hour and a half. You want to know why we left, besides the people we brought over none of you did anything. We had members get offline cause they didn't want to camp SW and go to Dynamis. Sorry we felt like doing something as a group where we could better ourselves and im sorry you were not included. Stop being butthurt and maybe memento will let you in now... but maybe not Have a nice day Harris. ;D and if its not you....eh I dont really care...
    You know if I had something to say I'd use my own name to post it, I think you should know me a bit better than that. What has happened though speaks for itself. I don't even need to post about it.

Oh and as for the guy who says Md owes him jades, apparantly you're not the only one, another guy is owed 3, so he says.

Quote Originally Posted by VaakoLoco
    besides the people we brought over none of you did anything
    I agree there were those that didn't pull their weight, but the good majority that you guys left behind contributed strongly to the LS as a whole. I like how your point of view is that we are the ones in the wrong here, lmao.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

your right sorry you are always upfront.....Dragon is this you?

oh and id love to know where 30 mil came from considering Kama sold his novio to run the ls and paid for all events including items like icarus wings, poison pots...etc

This is Poorpeon from Titan that Md owes 3x 100s jades to finish his Apoc; I should've known better. Ask for assistance then screw fellow players afterwards? If that ain't shitty, I don't know wtf is.

Phoenix Server: enjoy your new neighbors.

Daodao

The For Cereal Daodao

Ahoy folks!

This is the real Daodao, and I felt I needed to finally sign up to BG after being a lurker and start posting. Why in bojangles would I post a warning about my friends? Where the hell is this alleged 30m that was stolen? I want my cut. I could use more THF toys.

More importantly, I don't need freaking numbers at the end of my name. I mean unless there was already a Daodao before me, then I suppose I would have to do that, but...there wasn't...I just registered today. This is my first post! Hrm.

I dunno who it is that used my name and tried to pose as me. Grow a nut or two and just fess up. I would ask for everyone to just disregard that person's post, but people are always bitter against others for whatever reason. So meh.

Anyway, there's my thoughts. Take care and have a good night my sexy little apple fritters.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Daodao View Post
    Ahoy folks!

This is the real Daodao, and I felt I needed to finally sign up to BG after being a lurker and start posting. Why in bonjangles would I post a warning about my friends? Where the hell is this alleged 30m that was stolen? I want my cut. I could use more THF toys.

More importantly, I don't need freaking numbers at the end of my name. I mean unless there was already a Daodao before me, then I suppose I would have to do that, but...there wasn't...I just registered today. This is my first post! Hrm.

I dunno who it is that used my name and tried to pose as me. Grow a nut or two and just fess up. I would ask for everyone to just disregard that person's post, but people are always bitter against others for whatever reason. So meh.

Anyway, there's my thoughts. Take care and have a good night my sexy little apple fritters.

Did they migrate or not? Who has an Apoc, what's the deal? Are Beyond serious HNMers? Details plz

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

they did, mgwarlord(i think), and i think beyond stick mainly to the other parts of endgame

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Chen View Post
    they did, mgwarlord(i think), and i think beyond stick mainly to the other parts of endgame
    What other parts of endgame are there aside 12 man dynamis'?

Quote Originally Posted by Yutoshi View Post
    Did they migrate or not? Who has an Apoc, what's the deal? Are Beyond serious HNMers? Details plz
    Yes, Everyone, No deal, No.

Edit: I want that vent info.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

The derail in this thread is amazing. People have been warned, nuking retarded shit.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

reopening for inc relevant info. Anyone going off topic will receive an infraction or more depending on the situation.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by VaakoLoco View Post
    oh and id love to know where 30 mil came from considering Kama sold his novio to run the ls and paid for all events including items like icarus wings, poison pots...etc
    Yeah there is no way the bank was even close to 30m, maybe 10m, even at that, Kama did sell off his own items to help fund events at the start of the LS. No real way to know as the bank was not transparent for all to see.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Mdwarlord finished his Apoc over a month ago. Why did you guys let him keep the currency for that long before getting it back?

Or am I misinterpreting and he borrowed more currency in addition to the 30 you get back?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast