Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    I definitely want to see this guy introduced into the [S] areas.

Maybe they'll even drop stuff for desynth to make the smiths even more richer too.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I hope this is the boring crap they announce before the epic BLM/BST/SMN update that we all know isn't going to happen.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

a better version from POL:

As a follow up to last week's article on new ninja job abilities, it is with pleasure that we introduce other job-related additions and adjustments scheduled for the fast-approaching July version update!!!

Circle abilities and combat skills will be adjusted along with some new BLU spells.

thanks SE, very detailed

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I logged on today and say "Job Adjustments and Additions Part II!" and i quickly came to Bluegartr to read it, thinking "Number of Pages = How good/bad the update was" i come over... 4 Pages... Thinking... Its gunna be fail

I open up the thread, see the pictures and think "What the fuck, DRK and BLU update? BLUE?!" and then scroll down to Combat Skills (Which will probably only work until 200 skill think about it. Most jobs hit that at level 60, Its the Mark of a Weaponskill for EVERY job)... Magic Blah Blah... Circle Effects mystery... yay...... 2 New Blue Spells, But we won't tell you what... ... thats it?

I hate this game ;; at least its not "The Second half!" meaning there could be a part 3... /pray

Edit; Ya know what, Give me Iron Giants and we'll call it Even Square, you owe me for believing in you for you to Run me into the side of a building to die in a fire!

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

I just want my new pet for smn ; ; that should change smn!(so SE says with that "you will be asking us how to use them next time")

Unless a pet pops up i do not see any SMN *update* As we got a very nice buff last time. More of a fix to things that pissed people off, but hay it was VERY VERY nice.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm still waiting for Wivre & Ancient Machinery spells for BLU.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I logged on today and say "Job Adjustments and Additions Part II!" and i quickly came to Bluegartr to read it, thinking "Number of Pages = How good/bad the update was" i come over... 4 Pages... Thinking... Its gunna be fail

I open up the thread, see the pictures and think "What the fuck, DRK and BLU update? BLUE?!" and then scroll down to Combat Skills (Which will probably only work until 200 skill think about it. Most jobs hit that at level 60, Its the Mark of a Weaponskill for EVERY job)... Magic Blah Blah... Circle Effects mystery... yay...... 2 New Blue Spells, But we won't tell you what... ... thats it?

I hate this game ;; at least its not "The Second half!" meaning there could be a part 3... /pray

Edit; Ya know what, Give me Iron Giants and we'll call it Even Square, you owe me for believing in you for you to Run me into the side of a building to die in a fire!
    yea but they did say "As a follow up to last week's article on new ninja job abilities" and... didn't say more to come ;(

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    Still, this buff while Martial Master is active = Boyahda will be packed.
    Or maybe, if it's really really REALLY effective...Boyahda...will be empty...

DUN DUN DUN

yea but they did say "As a follow up to last week's article on new ninja job abilities" and... didn't say more to come ;(
    The scary part is that the end of the NIN update promised updates to Magic and JAs. This part II update includes both. Is this it?

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Spekkio View Post
    i don't have access to an app to view animation files atm, but doesn't the first one look a bit like memories of wind, the TP move used by the weeper type mobs in prommy? there's clearly a structure in the background of the image so we should be able to identify the zone (no photoshop tools here either, so enhancing the image to make it better visible is not an option for several hours, tho if i had to guess, i'd say it looks like one of the shacks you find near dem) if that's even meant to be a hint.

as for the second one, i'd say that the lines clearly look circular, at least to me, plus the fact that they're not directly passing through the mob at current indicates that these are not fixed but they must move through the mob either by changing in size, translating, something else, or a combination of the above. as such, i'd say it reminds me more of a physical multi hit tp move or something that stuns the target (notice the similarity to the stun animation if the rings actually close to encircle the target. alternatively, if the player is the center of the rings (it's hard to see from a glance) that would strongly indicate to me that this is some kind of a buff spell, but it doesn't really look like one to me. maybe a pixie spell, idk what those look like, but i'm not holding my breath. plus i do not encourage the killing of pixies. they're our flappy little R3 casting friends!

obviously this is total speculation (especially the 2nd) but we can at least quickly rule in or out the first by checking a model viewer. recent blu spells have been pathetically weak (seedspray. spiral spin. yay?) so we're due up for at least one DECENT spell sometime in the future. then again, we are dealing with SE. we've been due up for a lot of fixes for a very long time (why hello there, little bst! how's your buddy smn?) which haven't materialized, so i won't be shocked if this comes up as lackluster as prior blu updates.

as for the circle updates, way i figure it is, they suck now, so if they suck after the update, nothing lost. they won't get worse (though we will get more laughs at the ancient circle guy) so anything they do is an improvement. it's just a question of if it's a big improvement or if it's like the spell lock fix they did months ago that didn't really do bubkus.
    The zone with the first spell is Ruhotz Silvermines meaning that SE picked a random zone to show the new spell or Ruhotz is going to become an explorable area (unlikely).

But yeah, going back to TP moves that BLU just hasn't gotten access to, Pixies, Gnats, Wivres, Empty among others are due to put out but the new spells are likely from new monsters. Id love me some Lethe Arrows as a piercing spell and empty TP moves are just awesome though.

Mighty Guard may be wishful thinking considering White Wind was skipped over for Zephyr Mantle (i'll never understand why) however it's do or die for Iron Giants if they are coming in the patch given well.... the northlands would be the perfect place for them.

Iron Giants and Gargoyles... ah the joy's of the northlands and the true sight/sound hell they will no doubt unleash.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

i hope everything in the northlands aggro to ja's, magic, low mp, low hp, truesight,truesound, and active circle affects

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

You forgot scent, gotta fit in a reason to use Deodorize afterall.

Gnoles should been scent agro... being wolves and all. >.>

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

White Wind could always come from something else in the end. There's still quite a few berserk spells BLU doesn't have access to in-game which comes from multiple mobs. (varying degree but still.)

Never doubt the mobs in the past, especially more so with the exclusion of a few more zones (Castle Zones and Walk of Echoes)

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Starless View Post
    http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...692/4692_6.jpg

OH SHIT, A RAPTOR! HERE, I'LL USE ARCANE CIRCLE TO PROTECT US.
    What if the above picture makes sense in some way? It's likely the person assembling the screenshot was just careless or messing around, but suppose circle abilities will be updated to give an effect that is not specific to an opponent mob family, but instead buffs party members. Some kind of +Offense with DRK's circle, +Defense with PLD, or +Weaponskill/TP-related buff with SAM.

In which case, melees get stronger yet again.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Should we add Arcane Circle works on Raptors to BG meme's?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Hopefully the skillup buff line is "200" instead of "what you would cap at for 60". Some stuff, like H2H, is E rated on my NIN.

A. Body
    BG Level

Holy vague bullshit, Batman. >:O

Granted, I'm interested, but come the fuck on.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I dont think I've ever commented on an avatar before......spungy yours is brilliant.

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Well just so you guys know, the BLU spell on the left picture has been in the .DAT's since April. It's a TP move from Gargoyles. BTW those things look pretty mean. From the Animation files, it looks like they are crouching statues when in non-agro form, but when they agro they stand up and go after you. They apparently can switch modes and fly and when they do fly they appear to cast magic. They also have two Gaze TP moves, one of which their eyes glow red, and the other is what we see in the POL update notes.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Hope we get access to some useful job trait with the new spells too. :3

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Rena View Post
    Hope we get access to some useful job trait with the new spells too. :3
    I am about to .dat swap that spell in real fast and take some screenshots real fast.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast