Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Velen

Quote Originally Posted by Indalecia View Post
    All I'm really getting out of this is a dangerous proportion of idiots in one place. I is confuzzled.
    Ignorance is the only thing keeping this thread going... ; ;

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by brakiss View Post
    first off, who is liminality??? are you even on gilgamesh? seriously when you have been there for more then an hour or two, then you can speak, until then quiet. Fulgore, quit attempting to trash talk people, 1st your attempts are lame, 2nd your broken english doesnt even make sense, you are just qatar's tool and he is not around so shut it please, also before you comment on others please remember that you show up blm to events and you dont even have sleepga2, but have a relic, oh ya Q bought that.
    Don't forget that Fulgore used to TP in hecatomb gear. It's useless trying to teach these people anything beyond what they could possibly comprehend. They just start talking in /say and crying to each other.

And to think even before all this garbage started hitting the fan I could remember a certain Hume BLM that was envious of the skill level of SD members over there own LS. Of course he would never admit to it because he is in fact quite buttsore. In fact the amount of back talking about his fellow zenmetsu members coupled with the animosity towards other players ability to perform simple tasks with greater ease just further signifies the amount of attention most of these children require.

College degree or not, you'll always be in my heart.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Anonda View Post
    Man, I really do not feel like spelling out to you what I meant... I do not care if a PLD uses Askar on Faf/Nid as long as they can count to 3 and keep hate it does not matter. We had one of out PLDs tank in a woodworking apron at one time. Yet multiple PLDs from your LS can not even go Ichi > Ni without taking 600dmg or *gasp* biting the big one. You really need to just stop with this nonsensical babble. Face it, you really do not understand how the game works. You can't even get your 3-4k bot to claim more than 75% of the time.

Melee that can hit > BLMs that MB for 100 dmg.
    Stop using that instance of that 1 Fafnir when I was still in Osiris; I'm not gonna sit here and explain why Both my shadow timers were down, although it might have something to do with no slow or elegy on fafnir and me having haste maybe 20% of the fight. Needless to say, I never bit the dust.

ITS REALLY FUCKING OLD ANONDA, GET SOME NEW FUCKING AMMO.

and p.s. : none of our tanks *gasp* bite the big one nor take 600dmg save being terrored.

blablablabla and i offhand mandau too, your stupid thing is such making my day faggot, kudos for j00.

and about brakiss i don't even know who he is, prolly one of will wallmart war or something who want his 10 min of fame flaming me , gogogo you can do it lulz

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroform View Post
    Stop using that instance of that 1 Fafnir when I was still in Osiris; I'm not gonna sit here and explain why Both my shadow timers were down, although it might have something to do with no slow or elegy on fafnir and me having haste maybe 20% of the fight. Needless to say, I never bit the dust.

ITS REALLY FUCKING OLD ANONDA, GET SOME NEW FUCKING AMMO.

and p.s. : none of our tanks *gasp* bite the big one nor take 600dmg save being terrored.
    I am not even talking about that one Fafnir man. Why do you insist on hanging up on the past? And you know for a fact sans terror that your PLDs love to blood tank. It's not that your support sucks, it's just that they can not get shadows off until they lose hate from taking too much damage.

I have only seen you tank Fafnir a couple times... it is pretty much understood that I am talking about the more common PLDs that show up to Faf/Nid.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I am not even talking about that one Fafnir man. Why do you insist on hanging up on the past? And you know for a fact sans terror that your PLDs love to blood tank. It's not that your support sucks, it's just that they can not get shadows off until they lose hate from taking too much damage.

I have only seen you tank Fafnir a couple times... it is pretty much understood that I am talking about the more common PLDs that show up to Faf/Nid.
    sorry, maybe you need to watch a few more fafnirs then, or at least post me some evidence. they do just fine, better then your tanks imo

It's not that your support sucks, it's just that they can not get shadows off until they lose hate from taking too much damage.

does that include thedreamer ? lmao

Who is Brakiss, that is all you can come up with fulgore, lol alright. And you know very well who i am. As for you pal liminalith, again why are you talking, who are you? I have not told you that you can speak yet, so shut it.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

brakiss when you can learn not to stand in fafnirs face and not fucking die like an idot then you can talk.

you dear sir, are the one that needs to gtfo.

Lol fulgore, you are taking shots at dreamer now? How did he get involved in this? Man atleast take shots at people that are reading and can defend them selves, and i am sorry i would take dreamers 56monk as a tank before i would take your pld.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

wait this is now a shit about shitty PLD vs shitty PLD?

oh man

omg no, my first time attempting to tank faf i got hit, oooooo you have been playing 5 or what 6 years and you couldnt handle it? exactly, i mean really last faf i watched you had what 8 deaths? and by the way, regarding your earlier post where you comment about having a gf, is this the same one from the coffee shop? cause lol man its not a date when she serves you coffee, yes i know to you its a date cause its out of moms house.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Velen

Who is Brakiss, that is all you can come up with fulgore, lol alright. And you know very well who i am. As for you pal liminalith, again why are you talking, who are you? I have not told you that you can speak yet, so shut it.

If you cannot figure out who I am, then you sir... need to learn to l2D!

Good day, sir! I SAID GOOD DAY!

limin, man you dont listen, i will tell you when you have been on server long enough to join in this fight, you dont even know whats going on, you are some yappy little teenager trying to jump on the bandwagon

QQ even more ? first of all i so don't give a shit to you, beside having a good attendance you were nothing in osiris ( and you still are ), and yes you would take dreamer as tank cuse your a shitastic idiot, wich just confirm how clever you are.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

omg no, my first time attempting to tank faf i got hit, oooooo you have been playing 5 or what 6 years and you couldnt handle it? exactly, i mean really last faf i watched you had what 8 deaths? and by the way, regarding your earlier post where you comment about having a gf, is this the same one from the coffee shop? cause lol man its not a date when she serves you coffee, yes i know to you its a date cause its out of moms house.
    I couldn't handle what now?

8 deaths? lol..ok keep fishing kid. (and even if so, at least we dont wipe to our fafnirs ._.) Ohhh and then cry to SD to help us kill it :D

And nah we didnt end up hooking up, wanna see her tits tho? I ended up hooking up with this chick that washed my truck at the jiffy lube.

Come talk to me in a few years when you dont die to fafnir and can actually land a burn on me that makes me tingle inside just a bit.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Velen

I wish I could get that tingling feeling...

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroform View Post

Come talk to me in a few years when you dont die to fafnir and can actually land a burn on me that makes me tingle inside just a bit.
    reminds me of last night in vent lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Magnakai View Post
    Awww. You're cute. Trying to imply that I'm sucking him off. I see what you did there. That's so clever. You're the big winner.

Oh shit. I lied.
    You're number than Bea Arthur's dead twat.
    Oh shit, nice twist. You got me good there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    wait this is now a shit about shitty PLD vs shitty PLD?

oh man
    and bechyni pop to join the party!

j/k

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast