Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

fucking lol'd, this is the most stupidest thing ive ever seen from a GM besides the one where a nukka asked why the bst isnt killing an antlion or w/e lmao

good luck to the shellholder, damn its gonna suck if the banhammer is lifted

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Arthars View Post
    this prolly explains why

my cousin dont like sports
    Then he obviously shouldn't have been using "Blackestman" as a name.

Hey cool. Square Enix's brainless zero tolerance policy shows itself again.

I was worried that it might have gone away.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

.......... LOL!

Noobs with bots! Allright!

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

and fyi, 72hr suspension starts from midnight pst the following day, the day you get burned dont count towards the 72hr. (notice ~ july 13 @ 0:00 pst)
    maybe you should read the tos a bit more before you do something stupid.

also, past strikes = auto-ban (esp if they are "third party tool strikes"(oh the hypocrisy *coughspoondaggerscough*), they tell u 72 hr to avoid confrontation haha

so much for all these gilgamesh players knowing so much about how zenmetsu was on shiva

edit: ls destroyed by zen #9

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Radiogotem View Post
    Clarification: it wasn't my acct that's maybe-fucked, it's the shellholder for the would-be LS. She's the one in limbo for another day and a half. Fingers crossed for her.
    She's gone, have a nice day. Start the q q.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Disappointed in 2 ways. One that GM was a complete retard.

and 2 the "zenmetsu" people saying they destroyed a shell by GMing them, that's kinda sad imo but whatever floats your boat.

That GM was an idiot, appeal your ban you probably just got one of the people that's a complete idiot and couldn't cope with RL so decided to take it out on you.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

daaaak it still counts ;o;

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    Disappointed in 2 ways. One that GM was a complete retard.

and 2 the "zenmetsu" people saying they destroyed a shell by GMing them, that's kinda sad imo but whatever floats your boat.

That GM was an idiot, appeal your ban you probably just got one of the people that's a complete idiot and couldn't cope with RL so decided to take it out on you.
    awh daak, you know its all in good fun.

and besides we both know very well on how SE works, and the TOS at that. there is no appeals when ur strikes are botting or racist remakes

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5995/qdrama.th.png

WAIT! MOAR BANNINGS INCOMING!!!

p.s. - hankkingsly = omfg now
    vinnychase = hank

so yea..

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

What is this I don't even

Fucking idiot GMs.

SE's customer service is the shittiest crap I have ever seen. It's one thing to enforce the rules, but if you enforce them without looking at each case specifically, you're not acting on the side of justice at all, just total and utter ignorance and retardery.

Quote Originally Posted by thomassmith View Post
    But you can be bothered to reply to the thread. That makes a lot of sense. It is not a long thing to read.
    It was a joke..

Official Nannyman of Nikkei's Harem
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Man, I was going to say something scathing to you Zen guys, but you're not really worth it. Enjoy whatever it is you think you have or are or whatever.

Anyways. It is pretty hilarious how GMs can wax between useless and draconian from moment to moment. Between this, the gardening bans, the double-charges (and the bans from THAT), the you-once-were-late-paying-3-years-ago bans, honestly, they need to do something about it. I doubt they will, they're still raking in their money. It's pretty depressing to know, KNOW, we won't ever see them change. Good thing I have friends to make it all bearable.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Na it doesn't really count tbh, if you can't run them out GMing them out is the pussy way (or better known as the zach way in sumia days.) The ban won't be a perma, guarantee it.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Imitarate View Post
    Man, I was going to say something scathing to you Zen guys, but you're not really worth it. Enjoy whatever it is you think you have or are or whatever.

Anyways. It is pretty hilarious how GMs can wax between useless and draconian from moment to moment. Between this, the gardening bans, the double-charges (and the bans from THAT), the you-once-were-late-paying-3-years-ago bans, honestly, they need to do something about it. I doubt they will, they're still raking in their money. It's pretty depressing to know, KNOW, we won't ever see them change. Good thing I have friends to make it all bearable.
    Imi ... if you could or possibly think of something 'scathing' to say to us you'd say it. I wanna hear it.

p.s. : what 'we' have is a good time at your expense :D

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

http://mectradegroup.com/FFXI/perma.JPG

cousin got perma-ed it seemed, it was lm11 message yesterday he told me, and got this today (not even 13th july yet)

banned for 2nd offense:
    1st: calling "Nigger" in DA
    2nd: created a mule called "Blackestman"

he asked for it, doing such stupid things if you ask me.

At least SE helped him with the decision to quit and wait for XIV haha

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Imitarate View Post

whats SE give a shit for ? they have ff14 coming out in a yr, and they know 90% of the ppl who are going to get banned are just going to buy/start a new account. no one gives a shit.

and tbh, SE customer service really isnt that bad if u have ever called for anything other than tryin to get back ur banned accounts. (unless ur tryin to recover a developers account QQ)

edit, again...if u all spent as much time reading pol tos as you do hopping on a bandwagon and tryin to hate, you would know where to draw the line, and maybe the fact they dont need to tell you shit as they are banning you, let alone a reason in the first place.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I'd like to give the OP and his shellholder the benefit of the doubt, but I haven't seen the full chatlogs of everyone in the shell since the shell was made. The problem is, SE can see this information and could easily say "this is what you said that we interpret as impersonation of SE employees, and this is when you said it". But of course, they didn't.

And so we all assume that the ban is based solely on the name of the shell - which it might in fact be. I'm glad the screenshots were taken and posted, though. They show how inadequate SE is in dealing with these sorts of problems. There's no talking to you like an individual, a human being. There's no actual dealing with or acknowledging the underlying problem. There's no practical recourse if you run afoul. Did Kafka write the GM manual?

They reserve the right to nuke your account whenever they please for any or no reason at all, and there's nothing you can do about that except not play in the first place.

Edit: oh, and inb4 "lulz emergency maintenance on linkshell vendor areas"

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

Unfortunately the shellholder's account will be perma banned. Anytime they say the account will go through a review for ban it's always perma ban. There's no review. Take it from someone who's gone through it a few times at false accusations once as well.

Hope to see you on 14 still.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

The customer service in this game, or rather lack of, is really terrible. Starting to despise this game more and more each day.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast