BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by avelle View Post
    The customer service in this game, or rather lack of, is really terrible. Starting to despise this game more and more each day.
    persistence got you down ? ; ;

Quote Originally Posted by majriti View Post
    Only in the quality of their Amano sam, really.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

I'm not sure why you would say that. Sandworm actually makes me very happy. But this game runs like ass on my new pc so it's irritating the hell out of me, along with news like this about their awful support.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Being cocky and picking a name that "can be" offensive is not smart. /shout ing insults is in the same boat. However naming a ls that name is funny and really wouldn't be impersonating since last i checked GM's and Se officials dont use ls. Next thing will be if you you name yourself after a mob or part of name has mob in it you will be banned..... your impersonating SE property you must be smashed before this spreads....

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

Pretty lame reason to ban, but as far as I know almost every MMORPG out there have strict policies regarding this issue.

If you have, even jokingly said something similar to "We are STF, we'll ban you botters ^^" that's probably the reason. Sucks hardcore and way too harsh, but yeah..got to be careful with that.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by FailureMidgard View Post
    Only in the quality of their Amano sam, really.
    thats what happens when you rmt a relic and get it as you just ding 75, but for the most part. kas is an ok guy

Quote Originally Posted by avelle View Post
    I'm not sure why you would say that. Sandworm actually makes me very happy. But this game runs like ass on my new pc so it's irritating the hell out of me, along with news like this about their awful support.
    havent they been camping it lately ? and claiming a bunch ? just what i hear

edit. not to derail thread......yay SE gms are dumb and zen sucks lol, lets all hop on the bandwagon

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

whats SE give a shit for ? they have ff14 coming out in a yr, and they know 90% of the ppl who are going to get banned are just going to buy/start a new account. no one gives a shit.

and tbh, SE customer service really isnt that bad if u have ever called for anything other than tryin to get back ur banned accounts. (unless ur tryin to recover a developers account QQ)

edit, again...if u all spent as much time reading pol tos as you do hopping on a bandwagon and tryin to hate, you would know where to draw the line, and maybe the fact they dont need to tell you shit as they are banning you, let alone a reason in the first place.
    You make what are honestly some of the dumbest posts I've ever read jesus fucking christ.

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Assuming it was only for the LS Name and not anyone acting like they are the STF (even jokingly) then this is very stupid.

Also nice to see GMs still don't know shit about the game. As mentioned, you can't access POL at all when suspended. How the fuck are you going to contact Support through POL when you can't access POL? Idiots.

If they maintain this level of support in FF14 then I might not even bother playing it. I'll just keep playing 11 til I get banned for hacking cause I got a Runic Portal pass without spending IS.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    You make what are honestly some of the dumbest posts I've ever read jesus fucking christ.
    who the fuck are you? and why should i give 2 shits about what you think?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Somebody who doesn't make sigs of themselves as NIN in Osode and is therefore undeniably and infinitely better at anything involving FFXI than you.

Go away.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    Assuming it was only for the LS Name and not anyone acting like they are the STF (even jokingly) then this is very stupid.

Also nice to see GMs still don't know shit about the game. As mentioned, you can't access POL at all when suspended. How the fuck are you going to contact Support through POL when you can't access POL? Idiots.

If they maintain this level of support in FF14 then I might not even bother playing it. I'll just keep playing 11 til I get banned for hacking cause I got a Runic Portal pass without spending IS.
    amen. very good rebuttal. i see little reason to defend SE against something so retarded. Ive seen Linkshells called things like "Fetusland" yet having a name like "STF" is crossing the line? ridiculous.

thats mothafuckin SATH. he is one of the most ruthless and brutally honest posters on here, but he's funny at the same time. its like neo v2. in time you'll learn to love it.

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by richardd View Post
    Ive seen Linkshells called things like "Fetusland" yet having a name like "STF" is crossing the line? ridiculous.
    I don't see the problem with that name. Anyone care to explain?

I bet people in the LS were talking about how people would think they were the Task Force (Jokingly of course), and that alone is enough to get you banned. Like I said, you have to keep a serious attitude when playing this game.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Somebody who doesn't make sigs of themselves as NIN in Osode and is therefore undeniably and infinitely better at anything involving FFXI than you.

Go away.
    Sup E-THUG!

Durden

Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post

I bet people in the LS were talking about how people would think they were the Task Force (Jokingly of course), and that alone is enough to get you banned. Like I said, you have to keep a serious attitude when playing this game.
    There was absolutely no joking involved. We weren't like lolweSTFfuNASA

The pearls were distributed that night before/during faf, the only people in that shell at the time are the people in the alliance.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post

yeah if that was actually the case then I would understand, but no. In reality this new ls was handed out about an hour before I was suspended (maybe less). Handed it out at a nid camp, there was very little talk at all over the linkshell aside from calling windows. There were no jokes made in ls, say or anything else. Zen started checking random people and eventually found I was the shellholder, talked some shit in say as per usual and I was jailed maybe 10-15 minutes after that lol.

You can say it was a silly move on my behalf to go ahead and make a ls with that name and maybe it was but to be honest the thought that it would be taken in this manner never even crossed my mind lol. Live and learn. Anyway, ultimately it's out of my hands so I don't really have anything to say about it. GMs are on a rampage on gilgamesh today, somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed lol.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Velen

Quote Originally Posted by Durden View Post
    There was absolutely no joking involved. We weren't like lolweSTFfuNASA

The pearls were distributed that night before/during faf, the only people in that shell at the time are the people in the alliance.
    Point is, you were too cocky for your own good and you cannot say that you weren't trying to be smart.

Yall weren't even GM stupid enough to realize that a red flag should've gone off in your heads when the name was even considered. It's fucking SE, it's fucking TOS, and it's fucking GM related. Yall deserved to get perma-banned for pulling something so obviously lame.

Thorshammer

needs moar bans!! lol... so stupid...
    and nothing will change in XIV... will be still same retarded GMs

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystina View Post
    yeah if that was actually the case then I would understand, but no. In reality this new ls was handed out about an hour before I was suspended (maybe less). Handed it out at a nid camp, there was very little talk at all over the linkshell aside from calling windows. There were no jokes made in ls, say or anything else. Zen started checking random people and eventually found I was the shellholder, talked some shit in say as per usual and I was jailed maybe 10-15 minutes after that lol.

You can say it was a silly move on my behalf to go ahead and make a ls with that name and maybe it was but to be honest the thought that it would be taken in this manner never even crossed my mind lol. Live and learn. Anyway, ultimately it's out of my hands so I don't really have anything to say about it. GMs are on a rampage on gilgamesh today, somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed lol.
    so what now ? buy new accnt or quit ?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I love how SE states that they want FFXI and FFXIV to co-exist, but have decided to just passively-aggressively wage war on the FFXI players to the point where they're banned for trivial bullshit or just driven to quit because they're sick of dealing with the trivial bullshit.

Clever plan.

Yes, we can say we weren't trying to be smart, in all honesty STF was one of about 200 names suggested that night over linkshell chat, it ended up being the most popular name amongst the members so we went with it. If we were trying to be smart we'd have called it something like NASA, or some obvious other shot at that LS, I think generally speaking most of us are content to avoid dealing with them altogether my /say has been filtered for weeks. TBH I am shocked this has gone this far, try naming your character GameMaster and see if you get suspended.

In all honesty Maj, she won't have to do either, because she isn't going to get banned over this as much as you would like her to, so you little fail a lifers will have to keep trying, and I know you will because you clearly have nothing better to do with your sad sad lives than make drama on a video game 24/7.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast