Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

An Advanced Story: STF!!! No, wait...

It's been a long time since Gilgamesh Server produced a good story so here's one, on popular demand, with the splendid ability of GMs to solve any situation. Long story, short story : 2 of the oldest NA HNM LS of the server decided to camp together and thus created a separate pearl. A poll was done to decide of the name and everyone seems to agree for Special Task Force as an inside joke. And then, the shell holder of this new LS received a 72h suspension with the GM accusing her of impersonating SE employees... Screenshots of this conversation speak for themselves I guess :

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4034/gm1j.th.jpg
    http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2599/gm2p.th.jpg
    http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/8945/gm3c.th.jpg
    http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7087/gm4a.th.jpg
    http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/343/gm5s.th.jpg

Kept the story short since everyone knows no one reads a post on BG if it's too long D:. So, I don't know if I should find this situation hilarious or pretty depressing but sometimes, you know something is going very wrong...

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

It is very sad to see something like that happen. So what is the status of your account ?

Cliff notes. I cant be bothered to click like 5 whole images.

Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra View Post
    Cliff notes. I cant be bothered to click like 5 whole images.

But you can be bothered to reply to the thread. That makes a lot of sense. It is not a long thing to read.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

"Unfortunately, that would something for the Special Task Force to investigate"

Pure gold

Kaeko
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Of all the crazy reasons people have been jailed for in the last 6 years, this easily tops it.

Wow

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

Proof SE is in the overreacting mood these days, sad really.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I thought it was common knowledge that you could be banned for impersonating SE staff. Guess not.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

omg? lol

good stuff

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

This is outrageous.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Well isn't the Special Task Force called the "Square Enix Special Task Force" you could say your in the army or something I mean wtf do they have copyrights to the name Special Task Force I doubt it.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

At first I laughed.

Then I wanted to kick the GM in the teeth >_>

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

heard from my friend, I lol'd and had to come see it for myself, I can't believe they were such bitches to you.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

wow this GM name is the same one that banned my cousin a couple of days ago.

Heres my cousin story (sorry if hijack......)
    He was temped before, for shouting "Nigger" in DA. well that should explain why he was temped banned before so i wont go into details.

few days ago, he created a mule named "Blackestman" and was sent to jail, yada yada talk about the name etc, told to change etc and was told by the GM that he will be reviewed for perm ban and 0:00PDT 13/7 will be the judgement day

Well hes prepared to be perm-ed due to the fact on how retarded SE is, banning people of minor offences, and people who bot widely still remain at large.

it seem SE got nothing better to do

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Arthars View Post
    wow this GM name is the same one that banned my cousin a couple of days ago.

Heres my cousin story (sorry if hijack......)
    He was temped before, for shouting "Nigger" in DA. well that should explain why he was temped banned before so i wont go into details.

few days ago, he created a mule named "Blackestman" and was sent to jail, yada yada talk about the name etc, told to change etc and was told by the GM that he will be reviewed for perm ban and 0:00PDT 13/7 will be the judgement day

Well hes prepared to be perm-ed due to the fact on how retarded SE is, banning people of minor offences, and people who bot widely still remain at large.

it seem SE got nothing better to do

blackestman? im half black and i take no insult to this whatsoever. i could burp out something more offensive than that. SE is way too emo lol

watch him go to jail again if he renames it "Wesleysnipes" or "Whoopiegoldberglips"

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Jicent View Post
    I mean wtf do they have copyrights to the name Special Task Force I doubt it.
    Well this is SE after all. You never know with them!

@OP: It's your fault for fooling around. FFXI isn't some lolgame where you have fun and mess around. FFXI is a sport; learn to take shit seriously.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    Well this is SE after all. You never know with them!

@OP: It's your fault for fooling around. FFXI isn't some lolgame where you have fun and mess around. FFXI is a sport; learn to take shit seriously.
    this prolly explains why

my cousin dont like sports

Clarification: it wasn't my acct that's maybe-fucked, it's the shellholder for the would-be LS. She's the one in limbo for another day and a half. Fingers crossed for her.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast