Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Well, it's certainly... different. Not something one would expect from SE. Maybe we'll enjoy this add-on. You know, like we were supposed to enjoy ACP.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Guess I better change how Moogles look on my screen or it'll be full of tits and wings. >_>

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

The trailer looked good, I would have pre-ordered it anyways. I also call BS on everyone that says they aren't going to buy it. If you still play this game, you will buy it, and you aren't fooling anyone when you say you aren't.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Greenjade View Post
    Guess I better change how Moogles look on my screen or it'll be full of tits and wings. >_>

If it was full of tits and wings I'd buy it

Sassy Tyrant
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I think one of the most awesome things about this mini-expansion is the fact that it involves our mog house.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The animations look pretty nice.

Drunken Red Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Auspice Lasserott
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

The new animations look great and the story seems like it'll be ridiculous; here's hoping there actually IS a story in this mini expansion and it doesn't blow chunks like ACP(what a massive fucking letdown).

Also, KUPOCALYPSE!

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

i think your dat swap is safe.. theres a whole bunch of different moogles in the expansion as far as we can tell now..

classic FFXI moogle
    nomad moogle
    agent smith sunglass moogle
    moogle with X plaster on forehead
    pimp daddy moogle
    girly dress moogle

my impression of AMK now is kinda like the FFX-2 of FFXI lol

i hope we get to officially dat swap our moogle into one of the other ones as one of the rewards of AMK lol

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I expected them to take a jab at you septimus.

Trigun

Safe to say Kupocalypse = congestion, 10-12 maintenances, anger threads, etc.

I would just like to point out that I think the ninja in the trailer has two kikoku equipped.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Talint View Post
    I would just like to point out that I think the ninja in the trailer has two kikoku equipped.
    That's how you defeat... never mind!

I have the expansion already, but im still disappointed at the update -so far-. I hope this is either a brilliant mini-expansion, or they tell us some good stuff in the next 10 days =<

It takes alot of Let down to make me disappointed with an update, and this is the first time to date i've actually said "wow, this update sucks ass so far" out loud, or ever. The only thing im remotely looking forward too is the Mini-Expansion, and the "Mystery bonus!" to the Circle Effects.

But, I'll still hold out hope they completely surprise us in the next 10 days. Judging by how Shit-tastic the update notes have been thus far, willing to bet its gunna slam New Avatar on us =o

New Odin
    BG Level

Yeah remember the last update notes- good stuff until about 10 days before the update, after that silly things like MMM. Back then people said "they should get the shit notes out of the way first and then get to the good stuff"...

Here you go!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Hyan View Post
    Yeah remember the last update notes- good stuff until about 10 days before the update, after that silly things like MMM. Back then people said "they should get the shit notes out of the way first and then get to the good stuff"...

Here you go!
    with the additions of the northlands/new campaign rank, possible dynamis currency rewards from campaign, and the new hat im satisfied so far

edit: and this trailer looks pretty sick. even if its about the same length as acp it wouldn't bother me much

I'VE CHOSEN A TITLE FOR THE LIKES OF YOU!
    BG Level

Is it just me, or does that water drop opening remind anyone of a certain part in Advent Children? >_> Coincidence obviously~ just the way it's done is pretty similar...

Double Kikoku huh?! And is that the great katana from the Festival of Swords? ;x

And yeah, the character animations are getting pretty nice!

That moogle with the X on his head is the best one!

Lol, those "ghosts" in the house remind me of those terribly rendered ghosts in Gusgen Mines... or just a buncha Japanese horror film cliches stuffed into one house!

Seems Shantotto is involved somehow. Perhaps a link into "A Shantotto Ascension"?

Definately gotta get this~

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Norg and Castle Zvahl ugh that'll be a lot of running
    and oh god oh god not Crimson Grimoires

I wonder if we can get costumes for our own Moogle in this expansion. I want a maid outfit for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by tsola View Post
    I think there will be a part 3, but it probably won't happen until next week. Based on SE's previous teasers, they will probably release the Moogle Add on's promotional video tomorrow.

Excited for BLU spells at least.
    Someone called it pretty well.
    I can't get the vid to work so maybe I will get lucky and find a repost of it on the SE you tube or something. I'm looking forward to more moogles.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

all the updates suck till you find out that Ancient Circle now gives +15 STR and -25% weapon delay or some random absurd shit that'll be patched in less than 24 hours after release

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Stowastiq View Post
    Someone called it pretty well.
    I can't get the vid to work so maybe I will get lucky and find a repost of it on the SE you tube or something. I'm looking forward to more moogles.
    Yay for being right for a change!

Anyway, I think there's a decent amount of content in the update. I love exploring new areas, so just finally getting access to northlands makes me excited. New WoTG missions should be great as well (if short); and the campaign adjustments/body pieces should be fun.

The length of this add on will probably be about as long as ACP, but I think they learned from their mistakes in the fetch quest department.