Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

That moogle with an X on his forehead... He couldn't be Mog from Chocobo's dungeon could he? o-O (Wii version)

For those who never played it, do so, its very cute and very fun. =D Anyways, he takes on 5 alter egos, all of them with the X theme and X on his mask: Dungeon Hero X, Pop Up Hero X , Merchant Hero X, Robber Hero X, and Romantic Hero X.

Oh, and if you steal his merchandise, he fights you and uses a very difficult to avoid Mog Beam X for 777 damage, and until near the end of the game that's more than enough to one shot you lol. He's pretty dangerous, but I found easiest way was to get in a position where he kicks you to a far wall, run out of beam range, heal yourself to full so you can survive another kick (he moves twice as fast as you ><), have him kick you to near the exit, and gtfo before he poshacks to your side and finishes you off lol.

Anyways, makes me wonder if Dungeon Hero X is going to make a comeback for this game. =3

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    I expected them to take a jab at you septimus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    ...more over-crowded fetch quests, more terrible drop rates, more standing around waiting for other people to finish non-instanced battles, more worthless crafting materials or junk medications instead of decent augmented items, more annoying level capped runs that you need to repeat over and over again, and another gimmicky battle that requires specific job combinations to win... Although the cut scenes look like they have much better animation, like when the goblin is ejected from what looks like the Chamber of Oracles and his armor sparks on the ground, I fear that Square won't listen when it comes to important things like making the missions not fucking dreadful. This is why we need communication between the Dev team and the player base.
    You've been doing this for the last 6 years, why stop now?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Finally watched the trailer. /unimpressed.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I think I'll wait for people to beat it first before buying it. I bought ACP but haven't gotten farther than Fei'Yin.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I hope the first mission CS isn't triggered by leaving a new piece of crafted furniture in your mog house over conquest tally.