Thread: Free Age of conan Account     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Free Age of conan Account

Well I entered the contest over at mmorpg.com because they were giving away a thousand free AoC accounts. I already have an account but I figured one of my friends would want it so I entered anyway, but none of the are interested. So dibs to whoever nabs this first.

This is the email I recieved.
    ---------------------------------------
    Congratulations Skeeterxi on winning a digital download key for Age of Conan!

Your beta key is: FWGQRRK7V7E83WED

How use this key to get in the game:

Download game here http://l3cdn.ageofconan.com/download...US/data-en.exe

While patcher is running click "Account" button at bottom left of patcher window. At that web page enter your code in the "New Customer" section and click "Register"

Once you have fully downloaded/patched the game (about 6.5GB) and created your account with your code you should be able to login to the game and play free for 30 days!

NOTE: Please to not contact MMORPG.com regarding Age of Conan - we don't have anything to do with the operations of this game. However, if you have any trouble using the key we have given you please let us know at [email protected].
    -------------------------------------------

Have fun, lemme know how it goes.

Edit: Here is the list of winners http://www.mmorpg.com/contests/aoc_game_promo.cfm you can find me on there same user name I use here.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Posting the key is a very bad idea >_> You should just pm it before someone download the game and realize someone else used it. Unless it's desactivate the moment you start your download

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

This is like offering a free beating, why would anybody take it?

I grabbed it, always wanted to try it out.

I'm sure I'll be disappointed by the way people are talking about this game but whatever should amuse me for a few days.

Banned.

BG Level

Most people's opinions on the game are invalid because it has had a year of updates or more by now.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

If they took tortage out I would play it. I made a trial account 2 weeks ago and fucking HATED that area but the updates they have recently done to the game is nice.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by Stee View Post
    I grabbed it, always wanted to try it out.

I'm sure I'll be disappointed by the way people are talking about this game but whatever should amuse me for a few days.
    Cool, were you able to make the account ok? Even if you dislike the game, levels 1-20 the first time through was pretty nice.

yep, download time is a bitch though the updates combined are about 11 gb.

Thanks for the code.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BRP View Post
    Most people's opinions on the game are invalid because it has had a year of updates or more by now.
    I kind of want to try the free 15 days they've been offering past customers, just because of this reason.

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

Surprised this thread went over well. I know I would've been pissed if I had went through with downloading the game only to realize I was to beat it in the end. It's like dropping a hundred dollar bill in downtown New York and expect only one person to reach for it.

Very nice of you to offer up the code though.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

I'm pretty sure you didn't have to download the game to make the account. It would have been while it was downloading if anything. But ya next time I ever have a CD key to give away I'll do it through PMs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurp View Post
    I kind of want to try the free 15 days they've been offering past customers, just because of this reason.
    yea I just reactivated my old account. Have a pretty decently geared (T1) level 80 guardian with 250 gold chilling. Played for a bit, but didn't really get into the feel again. I'm running DX10 and for some reason I think my grass textures were better before when I played.

I do want to go through tortage for a few levels to get a feel for the game again. I really enjoyed that experience especially with the voice acting. I also understand that if you have a 50+ character you can start a new one right off at level 50.

I'll give it a shot, but I don't see myself playing it again like I did for the few months I had. I am glad of the changes they made after firing the old head dev. They finally gave definitions to the stats. gear was just too confusing before.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

The only way I'd take a free Age of Conan account is if it came with $50 I wasted when the game was released.........

This was the most god-aweful game ever conceived.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nicholai Tankyou
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I re-activated my old account its low lvl shit but if anyone wants to play send me a message im on deathwhisper or something lvl 33 conq but I'll start fresh if i have someone to play with.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I heard a lot of bad review last time, but not sure now tho. Is it getting better?