Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

shantotto's voice isn't too too bad, i guess i gotta really take a listen to all the VAs tho, none seem real bad.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I thought Squall's voice was pretty good. I haven't played FF7 8 9 through so I don't know if they had any voice acting. I got real tired of Cloud talking so slow and pausing so much though. And I think Sephiroth's voice is kinda deep for the way he looks. And I thought Shantotto was very disappointing too lol.

I think my favorite character to play as is Cecil. It might be because he was 2* difficulty, but he seemed pretty good to me. I had a hard time getting through Warrior of Light and Terra's story mode. Bartz was pretty good too, but it said he's the Mimic Fighter. I don't remember anything about that in FFV, except that everyone can change jobs in that.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Grizzly Hills

I like Shantotto's voice. It reminds me of Madame Foster! (I'm serious)

I really wish I had the money for a PSP of my own right now, but what little I did get to play I enjoyed, even if I had almost no idea of what I was doing. Surprisingly, my favorites from my brief sessions turned out to be Kuja and Zidane. I hate them both as characters, but they kicked ass in a fight. Kuja's weird glowy sphere weapon does just about everything, and Zidane jumps and flies all over the place like lightning.

I like Shantotto, Terra, WoL and Kefka a lot also, but I'll probably have to wait and get the game myself to see if I actually enjoy playing them in harder fights.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Arrmani View Post
    Bartz was pretty good too, but it said he's the Mimic Fighter. I don't remember anything about that in FFV, except that everyone can change jobs in that.
    That's what his combat skills amount to basically, he can use Brave- and HP-Attacks of all (or most) Cosmos Side characters. Not all moves, of course, only certain ones.
    I think they were also weakened down a little, either that or improved, it was fairly noticable on Chocobo Knight's Brave-Attack, the one where he launches bright blue orbs at the enemy.

Never really got into playing him though, Emperor was more fun to me when it came to choosing another character.

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Darakor View Post
    That's what his combat skills amount to basically, he can use Brave- and HP-Attacks of all (or most) Cosmos Side characters. Not all moves, of course, only certain ones.
    I think they were also weakened down a little, either that or improved, it was fairly noticable on Chocobo Knight's Brave-Attack, the one where he launches bright blue orbs at the enemy
    That's Terra's Holy attack. Bartz's mimicry does take from FFV, where Mime was one of the last jobs you could get, it was also pretty strong since you could mime your allies last actions and equip anything to boot. In Dissidia, he copies Brave and HP attacks from other characters, but they get added effects. Storm Shot gives Bartz Jump Times+ if he has it equipped, Flare gives Back to the Wall effect if he has it equipped, etc. His Brave attacks are actually two attacks put together, while there is no change to HP attacks.

Ascendent Lance - Warrior of Light and Firion
    Solid Ascension - Squall and Warrior of Light
    Climbarrel - Cloud and Squall
    Reel Impulse - Firion and Zidane
    Storm Shot - Zidane and Tidus
    Slidehazzard - Tidus and Cloud
    Holy - Terra
    --> Flare - Onion Knight
    Wind Shear - Onion Knight
    Flood - Terra
    Soul Eater - Cecil
    Paladin Force - Cecil

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I've just been trying to play through the story part to unlock Shantotto. I finished DO I-X, and I'm on the next part. I've been playing as Cecil, but I think I need to go through as everyone. Its gotten pretty hard for some of the fights, I guess I need to actually use some skill instead of just trying to attack.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trine Traverse
    FFXIV Server
    Odin
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I've just been trying to play through the story part to unlock Shantotto. I finished DO I-X, and I'm on the next part. I've been playing as Cecil, but I think I need to go through as everyone.
    To unlock Shantotto's path, you need to beat Chaos with one character. To get Gabranth, you need to do the Destiny-thingy for each character.

sciezka.

I thought Squall's voice was pretty good. I haven't played FF7 8 9 through so I don't know if they had any voice acting. I got real tired of Cloud talking so slow and pausing so much though. And I think Sephiroth's voice is kinda deep for the way he looks. And I thought Shantotto was very disappointing too lol.
    i take it you havnt seen FFVII: Advent Children... cuz its the same voices in the movie that are used in Dissidia... i really feel like the voices fit those 2 characters perfectly. not to mention, all of clouds pauses and slow pace talking has to do with his background. Crisis Core explains alot about Clouds background/presonality. really his and Sephiroths voices fit better than anyone else

Just got the EU version of Dissidia, wondering if anyone is interested in the soundtrack, I could upload it... It's only 5 tracks though, since it was on a mini-CD.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

What tracks does it have? I'm guessing it'll all be on the OST anyway, since I'm pretty sure that has every track from the game and more.

Too lazy to type it all out, even though this probably took longer :D

Clicky:

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Yeah, they're all on the full OST unsurprisingly.

Was just offering since I saw some ranting about us getting the limited edition even though the game only came out a week later compared to the states.

Picked this up today too. Mini OST is nice. =)

Really enjoying the game so far, surprised there is no online mode, but come to think of it do any PSP games support online play? (Don't use mine much) Besides it's fun, still got a while till Shantoto, only beat the game with Terra & Cloud so far. =)

Does anyone play using command mode? I tried it for a bit but wasn't too keen, will have to play with it a bit more.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trine Traverse
    FFXIV Server
    Odin
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by MoogleAura View Post
    surprised there is no online mode, but come to think of it do any PSP games support online play? (Don't use mine much)
    I play it online via Ad Hoc Party basically every night. Quite alot of people use it, and it's never hard to get someone to beat up for a while.

Does anyone play using command mode? I tried it for a bit but wasn't too keen, will have to play with it a bit more.
    Oh god no. Never even tried it.

sciezka.

Quote Originally Posted by happydude View Post
    and shame on shantoto for not swapping staves during nukes
    was just playing as shantotto and she does swap staves i noticed. when i cast stone the stave is yellow and blizzard is light blue and so on. you have to look really close cuz of how small she and the staves are.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by sciezka. View Post
    was just playing as shantotto and she does swap staves i noticed. when i cast stone the stave is yellow and blizzard is light blue and so on. you have to look really close cuz of how small she and the staves are.
    I like that and how her spells change in name and appearance, depending on how high her brave is.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

not to mention how much better they actually are.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Just picked this up but I enjoy playing as Ultimacea more than any other character by far. I assume there's no story mode I can play as her in?

I really can't stand anyone but Cecil so far in terms of the heroes.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

You can play as villains in Inward Chaos. Other than that just in Versus and Duel Coliseum.