Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

It will be somewhat like the lower lvl one with a few items having decent aug's worth getting. who knows maybe the ernet(sp lol) can get Hmp+1 making it like a +1 without the extra +1 to states.

Flame ring with +1 str maybe? making best str ring. Got to look for the few items that will shine like this. Weps idk wonder if I could aug my hagun for +4 dmg ^^ lol(its a ENM drop so who knows might not work right?) I would throw haguns at this quest if i could get + dmg that much i know.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

And my inventory is weeping again... looks hot but also makes me cringe at the temptation of augmenting a ton of gear for my 75's that I just don't have room to keep on my main full time -_-

Somewhere, someone is trying to hate me to death for my crusade of trying to convince everyone that AV is defeatable.
    (PS: Kill yourself)

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dejet View Post
    It will be somewhat like the lower lvl one with a few items having decent aug's worth getting. who knows maybe the ernet(sp lol) can get Hmp+1 making it like a +1 without the extra +1 to states.

Flame ring with +1 str maybe? making best str ring. Got to look for the few items that will shine like this. Weps idk wonder if I could aug my hagun for +4 dmg ^^ lol(its a ENM drop so who knows might not work right?) I would throw haguns at this quest if i could get + dmg that much i know.
    Idk if you can get +same attribute but I know you can get +same elemental resistance. If you could get +same attribute we should see Promise Badge's with additional MND, and Devot+1 with additional MND.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Hmmm. Here's an interesting thought; notice the stat+ differences in normal Lv.50 and Lv.75 gear. Maybe the augments from the higher level FoV's will be a lot better? :/ I mean, we already see a big difference from that errant body. If so, I wonder how it'll affect lower level gear. I imagine the level on the item matters too.

Somewhere, someone is trying to hate me to death for my crusade of trying to convince everyone that AV is defeatable.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Belgaer View Post
    Hmmm. Here's an interesting thought; notice the stat+ differences in normal Lv.50 and Lv.75 gear. Maybe the augments from the higher level FoV's will be a lot better? :/ I mean, we already see a big difference from that errant body. If so, I wonder how it'll affect lower level gear. I imagine the level on the item matters too.
    Watch the NMs be badasses now. RDM/NIN solo type things.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Shadow Council

Nah, it's just random stat shit that SE is throwing us to give us the placebo of 'omg this shit will be awesome!' and then replace it on update day with -10 MND, -50 MP, +25 Water Resist. :I

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

SE failed to mention the 50 other versions of that Errant body. Where are the HP+36, MP-36; STR+3, DEX+3, MND-3, INT-3; and Fire+26, AGI+7, Acc-5 versions people will actually be getting, SE? >.>

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

SE failed to mention the 50 other versions of that Errant body. Where are the HP+36, MP-36; STR+3, DEX+3, MND-3, INT-3; and Fire+26, AGI+7, Acc-5 versions people will actually be getting, SE? >.>
    Cheap holy bolt spam body?
    +7 agi +10 MND LOL?

edit: lol made it *chap* body. Osode would be better forgot LOL still if you could get 7 agi it be ok* I am no ranger so idk how well the -str would do to holy bolts.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Yeah, I'm guessing that Errant Body and the Scythe are the "best" of their respective augments.

Things that come to mind for me personally:

Warwolf Belt (any DD stat - Acc, Att, DEX, STR, etc.)
    Hierarch Belt (MP, HMP, HP, MDB, any idle stat)
    Koenig Shield (pretty much any stat, it's already a great shield so anything that isn't negative will help)
    Light Staff (any additional MP, MND, etc. would make this a little better)

Everything else is probably either non-augmentable or too expensive (like Haub+1) to bother spamming.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

No job listed on Errant can use crossbow...

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    No job listed on Errant can use crossbow...
    ah LOL nvm ~_~

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Macuahuitl +1, Haguns and Pole grips WOOP Hauby+1 too XD

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

If you get a +4 damage on death scythe +1... wouldn't it be pretty nice.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

What makes you think you could get +DMG augments on a weapon? <_<

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Therin View Post
    What makes you think you could get +DMG augments on a weapon? <_<
    Well... the OP?

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BRP View Post
    Well... the OP?
    Only problem there is the fact that, that is from the BC shit or w/e, the other is from FoV which as has been seen is garbage adjustments.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous Saint View Post
    Only problem there is the fact that, that is from the BC shit or w/e, the other is from FoV which as has been seen is garbage adjustments.
    This, exactly. BRP, the +DMG augment is on a BRAND NEW item. There's no reason to believe they're going to let us stick +DMG on our old items since up until now FoV augmenting has been extremely limited.

Think of this as FoV and ANNM, except it's not *technically* ANNM, it's going to work very similarly. Limited items, limited augments, and completely separate from FoV.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by BRP View Post
    Well... the OP?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

At least I see this as progress since SE is casually admitting their augment random number generator is shit. They are going to give us more than one chance to roll a decent item at least.

Given the scope of what items can be augmented, I will say this definitely has potential to be good. Maybe this will effect 'pixie status' and cause them to appear in the present more too.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    Also; $10 the mage weapons won't beat Elemental Staves. Just sayin'.
    Augmented Elemental Staves

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast