Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

techincally, North zones in the past + new Augument COULD keep players busy for a long, long time. There's a lot of potential in Augumenting lv50+ gear

BUT

looks like we all know what to expect from SE, sigh.
    at least someone could try and synch a Jeuno Bell Tune over the Jeuno BGM.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I was speechless then thought of a novel way of beating the devs with the bell. Each strike would deliver a wonderful chime.

Any way, I hope they all go to a bad sushi bar and develop raging diarrhea.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by orson View Post

Hopefully Curry Buns will be decent.
    i bet on 5min stack99 DD food

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

wow..worst version update ever?

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by hagun View Post
    I was speechless then thought of a novel way of beating the devs with the bell. Each strike would deliver a wonderful chime.

Any way, I hope they all go to a bad sushi bar and develop raging diarrhea.
    As much as you threaten them with violence and curses, you still let them step all over you and pay them over a hundred dollars a year for them to do it.

wow..worst version update ever?
    Even if this update ONLY added Bell chimes it would still be better than any update note involving Kupo de'tat because that isn't even apart of the update.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    I'm more amused that they view called the Ebisu rod "The Mythic of fishing" or whatnot.

I'm a bit confused.

I thought the Ebisu rod was actually good and not a phenomenal waste of time?
    afaik Ebisu is already really amazing

I have no idea tbh
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So is the JP "Can we has some curry buns" guy the same as the NA at the 2007 Fanfest who wasted a question on "Cheese Sandwich"?

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Curry Buns will be the first Haste+% food, and also the first food to leave you weakened after it wears.

I'm excited. Hopefully more people will try to finish the Ebisu quest and I can sell Liks at a ridiculously high price.

What really chaffs my ass is that they said "Series of job adjustment articles," and then, just like last time, pull the bait-and-switch and go "LOLONLYTWO." Really though it's more like one and a half.

I doubt these two new spells, if they are even worth a damn, will do anything to the stigma of lolblu. Then two "stances" for NIN of dubious quality and a mystery upgrade to the circles. That's it? That's fucking IT!? Three fucking things. God DAMNIT I hope they have some hidden surprise for Monday, but I am not getting my hopes up.

Fucking BELLS!? Again!? Jesus Christ. Oh and if this curry bun is any good, which will be a huge surprise, it will be funny. Give the amerigaijins a shitty food and then the superior Japanese a good one. I really wouldn't be surprised.

Morale is down.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Would be a real joke if SE wouldnt release avatars this update. SORRY GUYZ WE WERE JUST TOO BUSY WITH /BELL IMPROVEMENTS LULZ.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

I just need to ask, got the URL where all those comics were from? I lost all my bookmarks ><

Official Nannyman of Nikkei's Harem
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Anyone who thinks the bell notes will be remotely interesting: you cannot make notes play faster than one note per 1.2sec. Try playing something at that speed. I'll wait, you'll need 10 minutes or so. Very, very few songs can be paced that slowly. There have been a couple of songs done decently, but even then the timing could be better. So unless that's corrected, adding more notes is pointless(er).

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by BRP View Post
    As much as you threaten them with violence and curses, you still let them step all over you and pay them over a hundred dollars a year for them to do it.
    SE is cruel but one thing cannot be ignored: They sell good crack

At any rate, it would be cute and harmless violence. The bells would squeak like how they do in game versus a mob. There is something very satisfying about it actually. It's almost has a calming, theraputic effect

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by CubsWoo View Post
    They're slow-rolling the bigger update for a bombshell on Monday. I remember when Diabolos was released, they only announced it on update day, about 6 hours before the servers went down.
    Yeah the Monday "Summerfest is Coming" update is gonna knock your socks off!

I just need to ask, got the URL where all those comics were from? I lost all my bookmarks ><
    You mean the interview that had the original comics mixed into it? I'm sorry but I don't have the link.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gergall View Post
    I got to be honest, I was quite surprised how fun the summerfest games were they added last year.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

First update note in a long time that made me want to give up too....

Seriously...the avatar notice better come monday...

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Isn't this the kind of update they're supposed to give us the morning of the patch? Boo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gergall View Post
    To be honest I would have rather had that today.

I would love to see the JP reaction to these recent notes.

Banned.

BG Level

Really? You want to hear more people complaining about it? Blue Gartr isn't enough? Well there is allakhazam and KI. And then if that is not enough you can go around town making babies cry.