Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Banned.

BG Level

You only want to see that viewpoint to feel better about your own pointless assault on SE's advertisements. Key word is pointless. What good is being offended when you don't respond to it?

THAT MACHINE IS NOT A SIR, YOU HAVE TO CALL IT "MR. MACHINE"
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by The Q View Post
    But if I DIDNT pay that money then I wouldn't have the right to complain, isn't that right? I mean fuck me for wanting to see the viewpoint of the other culture we share this game with.
    You do an awful good job of complaining to a bunch of other ineffectual, impotent, whiny people who have no impact whatsoever on changing the things that annoy you

hell the only time in recent memory I can think of someone actually taking the time to make a formal complaint to SE about something was neosutra, and that was imbecilic because

A. He's a raving lunatic
    and
    B. They probably threw it in the trash when it occurred to them he pissed them off so much they considered not letting him give them 100 dollars a year for practically nothing

Oh right no one should say anything about anything unless it's praise my bad.

I mean really why have these topics open for discussion? They ought to be locked on creation and not discussed because it doesn't matter blah blah blah. Fuck it, just shut down the forum. The cool kids deem it so.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Oh right no one should say anything about anything unless it's praise my bad.
    yup exactly what we're saying

sorry that you can't read bro

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

complaining about people complaining about people complaining

I'm now on top

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    complaining about people complaining about people complaining

I'm now on top
    http://i32.tinypic.com/34yvihd.jpg

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I mean really why have these topics open for discussion? They ought to be locked on creation and not discussed because it doesn't matter blah blah blah. Fuck it, just shut down the forum. The cool kids deem it so.
    I love it, your idea of a discussion is a bunch of people agreeing with each other about how much life sucks. Then when someone disagrees with you it's HORRIBLE

Banned.

BG Level

Well lets consider this: Can't we agree these additions are very insignificant? So can the response be at least as minimal? To throw a tantrum over almost nil just shows the crackhead nature. I mean it is not like you got ripped off. You were and are still going to pay the monthly fee and download the update.

EDIT: And to be fair, if we assume you are a normal human being this might be because you enjoy FFXI as is. This means only an update that ruins what is good instead of adding what will be ignored would truly be worth any sort of complaint. Right now you are getting upset over commercials for stuff you don't care about.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by BRP View Post
    EDIT: And to be fair, if you assume you are a normal human being this might be because you enjoy FFXI as is. This means only an update that ruins what is good instead of adding what will be ignored would truly be worth any sort of complaint. Right now you are getting upset over commercials for stuff you don't care about.
    Look, all I'm saying is when they advertise exercise equipment and deodorant on TV, I get really, really, really mad

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Hmmm.... I used my Eibesu for about 2 weeks after I got it and haven't touched it since. Maybe this update will make it good enough to haul in more gil/hr than any of the other 30 things I go that provide far more gil/hr than fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempyst View Post
    I love it, your idea of a discussion is a bunch of people agreeing with each other about how much life sucks. Then when someone disagrees with you it's HORRIBLE
    It's not the disagreement. It's the "HEY EVERYONE SHUT UP YOURE SAYING STUFF I DONT LIKE AND THATS NOT ALLOWED ALSO YOU ARE STUPID" attitude.

A disagreement to the opinion would be something along the lines of "I like this, I think it's cool." Neither you nor BRP have said anything like that. No just trying to be the cool edgy kids on a forum. Enjoy that.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Tempyst View Post
    Look, all I'm saying is when they advertise exercise equipment and deodorant on TV, I get really, really, really mad
    Then I go on www.deodorant.net/forum and whine endlessly with 1000 other people who don't use deodorant

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

It's not the disagreement. It's the "HEY EVERYONE SHUT UP YOURE SAYING STUFF I DONT LIKE AND THATS NOT ALLOWED ALSO YOU ARE STUPID" attitude.

A disagreement to the opinion would be something along the lines of "I like this, I think it's cool." Neither you nor BRP have said anything like that. No just trying to be the cool edgy kids on a forum. Enjoy that.
    Our disagreement has been if everyone hates this shit so much why not write a complaint to SE or something instead of complaining in every single version update thread until the end of time

Surely if the couple hundred people who post in these threads to complain sent messages to SE something would get noticed

But that will never happen because the internet is full of passive aggressive people with no self initiative

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Wait til the Ebisu upgrade means you can fish Dynamis currency.

Otherwise this entire update is pure fail. The skillup upgrade better be WAY better than Martial Master. Martial Master sucks! And I guess Campaign might be good for a couple months before it goes to shit again.

Banned.

BG Level

The Q, at most I am calling you stupid(or really just laughing out loud about it) because I really never intend to tell anyone to shut up. I don't have that kind of power. If you feel like it you can consider what you are actually doing and come to obvious conclusion that it is stupid.

EDIT: I am in agreement with someone who would say "This doesn't matter at all!" However, I wouldn't need to whine about it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Look at me guys I'm complaining about people complaining am I edgy and cool yet?
    Hurr fuckin durr.
    I'm going to complain about people complaining about people who complain. Who do I talk to about these matters?

Herp derp.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Spungy View Post
    Wait til the Ebisu upgrade means you can fish Dynamis currency.
    You don't need an Ebisu to fish up Dynamis currency.

Quote Originally Posted by BRP View Post
    The Q, at most I am calling you stupid(or really just laughing out loud about it) because I really never intend to tell anyone to shut up. I don't have that kind of power. If you feel like it you can consider what you are actually doing and come to obvious conclusion that it is stupid.

EDIT: I am in agreement with someone who would say "This doesn't matter at all!" However, I wouldn't need to whine about it.
    But you would need to whine about people who are giving their opinions on it?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

If SE wants my love, the only thing they need to do is this:

Add Thwomps. Yes, Thwomps - the big blue blocks from Super Mario 3 (and onward).

Have them typically hang off screen, but visible, like a Yovra. If you step under one, it aggros like an antlion - crushing you instead of pinching/ambushing you.

Also, HNM Thwomp named Helter Skelter, because of the lyric "I'm coming down fast, but don't let me break you."

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Tempyst. BRP.

Can i possibly get in the middle of this sandwich you two have going on? I'd like that very much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast