Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

No update notes the day of the update this time. LOL

No avatar, pathetic job adjustments, what the hell are they doing?

In before "Working on FFXIV". Yes, I know that, but you would think they would keep one or two retarded monkeys hammering away on those keyboards to come up with something.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post

In before "Working on FFXIV". Yes, I know that, but you would think they would keep one or two retarded monkeys hammering away on those keyboards to come up with something.
    I think the Diabolos one came out after the server had gone down.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    I am not sure of your intent by this comment, but it upsets me greatly.
    LOL No, I was saying that if you did get butthurt then you would be like NeoRocl. But you don't. I was just imagining what it would be like.

No offense intended at all. I actually think that you are one of the sane voices left in the world.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    I think the Diabolos one came out after the server had gone down.
    I think that was 4 years ago, so I don't know how applicable it is anymore.

I don't really hold out any hope.

The game still has enough stuff to keep me happy, but not getting improvements because of a stupid moogle story and another game is just lame. I understand the economy sucks, but I think it's time for SE to hire a few more typing monkeys.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post

You do know the notes are not posted until maint begins, right?

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Yap.... last few final notes always went up 30min-1hr after the maint started - but I guess crying and trying to create drama is mroe fun

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

They've done teasers prior to the update beginning before.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SephYuyX View Post
    You do know the notes are not posted until maint begins, right?
    No, I just started playing last week...

LOL

You guys have got it all wrong here, I am always the first person to jump on the SE bandwagon, but even I am more than a little disappointed in the lack of "stuff" in the last two updates.

People have been hoping to hear a last update preview the day of the update, about Avatars or something else, because so far there hasn't been much.

I do know when the full update notes come out, and I do know that lately there hasn't been much in the full update notes that hasn't been previewed prior to the update.

I don't think it's too much to ask that they add an Avatar they promised a year and a half ago. And I am not even a summoner.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

Days later, but whoops I still can't add!

No seriously, noone got the emergency maintenance joke until like half a page later. :_:

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Therin View Post
    They've done teasers prior to the update beginning before.
    This is exactly what I was talking about. I was hoping that there might be a little something extra.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Your something extra is FF14.

Since WOTG shit started SE is merely interested in "keeping the coma patient alive" than in trying to cure him and make his life fun.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Maybe SE got smart & noticed everyone beening depressed and angry and dispointed about there updates bc they always feed us the decent sh!t first and now feeding us the Sh!t stuff first, and gonna give us the decent sh!t dureing Maint! Then Everyone whos always angry and dispointed and depressed become none of these things and SE turns into there herro?!

I know this will happen, *who am i kidding*

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by KoD View Post
    Maybe SE got smart & noticed everyone beening depressed and angry and dispointed about there updates bc they always feed us the decent sh!t first and now feeding us the Sh!t stuff first, and gonna give us the decent sh!t dureing Maint! Then Everyone whos always angry and dispointed and depressed become none of these things and SE turns into there herro?!

I know this will happen, *who am i kidding*
    There was a post (somewhere in this forum) that highlights all the "could-be-goods". Maybe Unions will be awesome, fun, and rewarding. Maybe the new augmented weapons will be great (or at least situational). Maybe the NIN effects will be so potent that they really will make top-notch tanks and/or top-notch DDs.

The problem (as this other post pointed out) is that we always have lots of "could be" but most of them end up useless or even broken.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

It's funny, if they are truly working on FFXIV, then the joke is on them, because after FFXI, I refuse to buy another half-assed MMO from them, so the little money they could have gotten from me will be even further reduced.

SE, making Enron look smart.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

Quote Originally Posted by GreenKnux View Post
    It's funny, if they are truly working on FFXIV, then the joke is on them, because after FFXI, I refuse to buy another half-assed MMO from them, so the little money they could have gotten from me will be even further reduced.

This just in: GreenKnux not buying FF14! SquareEnix executives impale themselves unceremoniously upon swords. Moar details at 11:00...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    This just in: GreenKnux not buying FF14! SquareEnix executives impale themselves unceremoniously upon swords. Moar details at 11:00...
    Incoming breaking news! The number 6.5 is the new 8.5!

Had to be a dick, lol.

Tagus

Quote Originally Posted by GreenKnux View Post

I'm sure it will all work out fine for SE, but I've got three RL friends quitting ffxi this week because they're pissed off about FFXIV. One of them is a SMN main, which has me hoping for a good summon just to spite him...

I will honestly be shocked if the update notes aren't exactly everything in the teasers and nothing more.

Banned.

BG Level

Grrr, SE I am not going to buy your sequel! But I will still pay you money for game that makes me feel this way!

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Incoming breaking news! The number 6.5 is the new 8.5!

Had to be a dick, lol.
    All my jokes are gonna be on easy mode from now on. I'll just add 24 instead of 2, since its totally unrealistic, and also potentially correct.

30.5 hour maintenance! Or better yet, July 20th maintenance complete after the release of FFXIV!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast