BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Clever and witty, all together the ladies love the Nekura
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Good luck guys!

And good luck with school and work, Navid.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

yea dude lets not tell mike about a perse reunion. I lay awake at night wishing i could go back and go from simurgh to kings ixion to one partying jorm. josh if your serious ill fuckin get my char back this week. im ready to be your instrument of efficiency once again.

also i luv rata and dench. sex. fire and ice condoms saved for bussy tho.

josh if your serious you need to text me or something, id be so down to smoke an l and skype all night with you guys. Mad new catch phrases. if your not serious, then i wont have to dump my girlfriend.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Was just asking a question like that, not gonna play again hehe sorry buka

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Thanks everyone! New schedule almost finished (for those looking events would start at 6-7 EST just trying to figure what days for what event)! Still looking for a few new people (and of course old members for those who haven't seen this yet) to fill the roster.

Dench

Still waiting on the schedule.. also: guyhorn blower

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Can i join? :D

j/k bechyni is good peeps... and the people he has know wtf they are doing GL to the shell!

@Navid: When you coming to vegas to kick it?

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

This is not your HS reunion facebook page. Use PMs.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Dench View Post
    Still waiting on the schedule.. also: guyhorn blower
    As far as a schedule goes, we'll probably use a similar schedule as before. "Official" events will probably done during the week around 6pm EST and go until whenever. On the weekends, the start time will probably be a couple hours earlier (4pm EST or earlier). Obviously, these events right now will probably be mostly Abyssea although we'll do some Dynamis runs for money and relic trials. I also plan on doing some AVs so I suppose we'll have to do some sea as well. Realistically though, we'll be doing a bunch of things on off-times as well so that members of all time zones can be accommodated. We'll be using guildwork for our site and DKP that will be set up when I'm back on Gilgamesh later this week. Off-time events may or not be eligible for credit, but probably will be assuming they meet certain criteria (Not 100% sure on this yet, I'll probably just see what people's opinions are on this and go with that.) That being said, no matter how the point system is configured, (I'll post it here when it's completely thought out.) the majority of people involved in the revival of Pers have known each other for a long time and I'm sure item distribution will be no problem at all. For those interested, you can take this as your confirmation that this will indeed go down finally after months of convincing by Bechyni. Obviously with this post being here to get some new members, we certainly wouldn't mind them and you can PM either Bech or I if you're interested for now until we have another place for them. If you are a potential applicant and a little iffy about it at the moment because of lack of info, I'd say you can simply check out the accomplishments of the original Perseverance that I led as this one will be just as successful, if not more-so. The major difference between the two will be the focus as now HNMs are essentially obsolete, but I wouldn't mind doing them once in awhile if people wanted to for whatever reason. Initially, I plan on finishing an empyrean weapon for every member as quickly as possible, but not so much as to get completely burnt out on it. If you have any questions, can PM me or Bech, but he's a faggot spamming Refresh waiting for me to post this.

Edit: I'll be back on Gilga Feb 3rd/4th so look for some update to this around then.

Alarial

Good luck.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

WOW all i can say is WOW never thought id see the day.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Okay, things are in motion now and we're back on Gilgamesh. The shell bears a new name - Audacity, as Perseverance was unavailable, but everything is pretty much the same as it was. Our site is up now at http://audacity.guildwork.com/ and all relevant info for applying is under the About Us section of the forums. The next few days will spent getting pearls out and getting people signed up for guildwork and tweaking it to our needs as I've only laid the groundwork there, but we'll be doing events as usual as well. I'll post another update soon probably.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Small update. Got a comfortable amount of people now so applicants will be viewed a little tighter than before; that being said Empyreans are always nice to have and we could use a couple people who actually like playing COR/BRD/WHM. We've been extremely successful and efficient thus far in only a couple weeks which is shown in detail on our site. We're also looking to start AV in a couple weeks when we get some pop sets together and finish a couple more empyreans.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Issah Grimes
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

ill brt

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

I wish "the clique" would

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Bump, still looking for people who don't mind (and preferably like) playing COR, BRD, or WHM. PM me with Questions.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Updated the main post quickly to reflect the changes, which I had been neglecting to do for awhile now. Still looking for the same jobs mainly (COR, WHM, BRD), but will consider others under the right circumstances. The ability to 2 box will win you some points too when applying.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Still looking for more COR/BRD and 1-2 more WHM. Like always lol

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Bump. Looking to get maybe 2-3 more people after the server merge. PM me or Diomer on here or post an app on Guildwork.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Bump. To update on our status, we've started to farm AV now and *almost* everyone who has been in the shell for a decent amount of time has an empyrean. First try and kill was 13 people and 3 mules. Still looking for a few people; priority on WHM/BRD/COR yet again.

Spoiler for huge picture:

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I'll be a dice tossing pirate, just need help getting another 85 levels! :D YARRRRRRRRRRRRRR