BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

[Carbuncle] Audacity (Formerly Perseverance) - Delve

I've quoted the older main post at the bottom for people to see what Perseverance was like back when kings were relevant. I'll keep this as short as possible and should you wish to learn more, you can always PM me or check our site out at http://audacity.guildwork.com/

What We Do
    As far as LS events go, Audacity will focus on Delve purely now. With the strict setup requirements necessary to defeat the Naakauls, I found it necessary to once again update this post. Audacity has shrunk since the last time I updated this post as I didn't want to recruit until I saw whether or not the new content would require a large number of organized people. The addition of Delve Naakauls has obviously answered that question finally and now I need to fill the shell with Anni/Coro RNGs. As the game continues to evolve, so will the events we do, but if there's enough interest in doing some of the older things for fun still, I have no problem organizing those events for people once in awhile. The current Audacity is much more lax than before; everyone has a life and things to do outside of the game. Moreover, sometimes the last thing you want to do is farm for beads for 3 hours when you get home from a rough day of work. That's completely understandable and I have no problem with that as long as it's not *always* like that, otherwise we'd have no one to show up to farm beads and everyone only showing up to kill Naakauls.

Things We're Working On
    Delve (Prepping for Naakauls)

New Schedule
    Wednesday - 6pm EST (likely to be changed to Tuesday 7pm EST in the near future)
    Saturday - 6pm EST
    Other than that, there will be sporadic farming for beads done along with some NM fracture runs on "off days." People who farm beads (including during scheduled runs and on their own time) will obviously have priority on the loot pool gear, (Points will no longer be used; so you can pretty much ignore the DKP part of the site) although obviously everyone gets at least one drop anyway with a successful win.

What We're Currently Looking For
    Currently, we're mostly looking for people who like or don't mind playing Annihilator/Yoichi Ranger**, Bard (Really need to actively have or aggressively be working on 3 or 4 songs), Scholar who can RELIABLY Stun, Geomancer, Corsair, and White Mage,. That being said, we'll also take a look at more experienced and well-geared melees or other jobs with good playtimes, although you must have *at least* one of the jobs to be able to fit into the Delve Naakaul setup if you expect to be included (There's not much I can do about that at the moment unfortunately as the setup requirements are rather strict currently.) You can apply on our site which is listed at the top of this post or PM me here. For people who don't like "applying," PMing me is just as good but try to give me most of the info that the apps on our site ask for in your PM.

Thanks for taking a look and once again, if you have any questions feel free to PM me on here or take a look around our site - http://audacity.guildwork.com/

Old Perseverance Info
    I've debated on posting here for awhile but I suppose now is as good a time as any. I'm not going to spruce up the post with any pictures so I'll try to keep it as brief as possible. First off, we do Einherjar/Sky/Sea/Dynamis/Salvage/Limbus/HNMs - Mainly Sandworm and Ixion - Basically everything end game has to offer. We've been around ~2 years now and are a tight-knit crew. Despite my distaste for breaking linkpearls, we've recently had to get rid of people who hadn't been pulling their weight for a long time (Continual AFKs during scans without saying anything costing us SW/Ix and people who just wouldn't come to events when they were on.) Due to that, we've got some spots open. Recently we've taken a break from camping Kings but plan to return shortly when we fill a few missing spots. However, our main two HNMs are Sandworm and Ixion, if you mind widescanning for these two, this probably isn't the shell for you. As I said before, we're a small linkshell; we never see more than 20 for dynamis and even that's rare at this point. I'd still like to keep the shell smaller but just add a couple more dedicated people. We're looking for more experienced players at this point to compliment the solid core we have already.

Our scheduled event times are:
    Monday: Limbus > Sea starting at 6pm EST.
    Tuesday: Dynamis gather time 7:10pm EST.
    Wednesday: Sky 6pm EST, Einherjar ~10pm EST.
    Thursday: Sea > Limbus starting at 6pm EST.
    Friday: HNMs, unless there aren't any windows, then its Free-Days. Usually an event gets going around ~6pm EST though.
    Saturday: Dynamis Gather @ 5:30pm EST.
    Sunday: Einherjar 6:30pm EST. Big Event following Einherjar usually (Maybe HNMs!).

Keep in mind that despite the linkshell being mostly EST based we have people who are available through a much wider range of times and for the most part that's what we're interested from applicants however, I wouldn't turn down a dedicated EST member purely because of that.

Drops are decided as follows:
    Dynamis - Point system with priority lots in tiers done before the run. (Can elaborate more if you wish - just PM me.)
    Sky - Due to not much competition for drops, we switched to a lot order list made by myself.
    Sea - Same deal as sky.
    Limbus - Same thing as sea.
    Einherjar - Point system with auction house style bidding when the items drop.
    HNMs - Similar to Einherjar except many items carry a minimum bid amount.

Monthly Payouts -
    Thanks to our friends Sandworm and Ixion, we're able to give out very large monthly payments that are decided as follows. We take the total gil earned in the month and divide it by the total amount of points earned in the month to get an amount each point is worth gil wise. Multiplying it by the number of points people earn within the month is how we come up with their split. The catch is that for every HNM item you lot during the month, you lose 25% of your split (Basically this is how the bank remains stable + saves enough money to support future relics.) The other thing to be aware of is that there's a minimum amount of points you need to earn in the month to be eligible for your gil split - 140. To put this in perspective, a typical month pointswise for myself is 600-900 and for a decent month that usually ends up in ~5-8M in a split.

Joining the shell-
    To join, you'll have to apply. To do so, check the link in my signature and go to the forums from there for the application form. If you have any questions or just wish to talk to me about some details (Given that it's early in the morning here, I'm probably forgetting some things :/) Jobs we're always looking for are Ixion claimers (RNG mainly), BLMs, BRDs but nothing specifically except that we do like to see versatility. Ventrilo access is a plus. Also, Perseverance should be your main shell.

I'll leave you with our kill counts which aren't that impressive save Ixion/SW but here they are anyway:

Fafnir 24
    Nidhogg 3
    King Behemoth 7
    Aspidochelone 8

Khimaira 28
    Cerberus 46

Dark Ixion 172
    Sandworm 117
    - King Arthro: 31
    - Guivre: 26
    - Serket: 33
    - Lambton Worm: 26
    - Sandworm Wranglers: 1 (Refused to DV for ~1 hour under 25%)

Tiamat 6
    Jormungand 2
    King Vinegarroon 23

Odin 16
    Dynamis Lord 1

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Bump, still looking for a few good men (or women!)

Scanning SW/Ix really does suck though

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Starr View Post
    Scanning SW/Ix really does suck though
    Of course but it's rewarding for people who are willing to work hard without fear of bots which as you can say from the other thread in here, is a problem with Kings now

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Bump with an update: Returned to kings and managed to break our cold streak on Nidhogg and King Behemoth claims! Also finished Odin #19 and have been claiming Sandworm 90% of the time along with a lower rate on DI.

Always looking for more dedicated people with a good job selection especially in preparation for our first Vrtra attempt soon! PM me with any questions or just apply on our forums in the OP~

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Necro bump but we're looking for a few early morning players ~2am-11am EST and maybe some others to cover early morning camps and maybe the others as preparation for AV + PW attempts to come now that we took down Vrtra on our 2nd try (1st try ended in a CFH @ 32% by accident ;; or we would've killed that one too) with ease straight tanked. Splits are bigger than ever. Some people are making upwards of 10M a month! I stopped keeping track of kill counts or I'd update those but this month, out of 23 Sandworm pops, we've claimed 21 of them. We've also just finished our 27th Odin as well and have been getting more king claims than ever, especially HQs. We've claimed all but one KV this month as well. Take a look @ www.perseverance-ls.com for more info on the drops + claims we've gotten this month and click the forums link to apply~

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Bump, still looking for people who can play in the 1-11am EST slot. Will consider others with an exceptional application though. To apply, go to www.perseverance-ls.com/forum and fill out an application. For our latest news updates, check http://www.perseverance-ls.com/exdkp...ml#screenshots. If you've got any questions, PM me.

Here's last months splits so you can see what kind of gil we make/month (25% is lost per HNM lot, bonus 25% for going over 700 points/month, 200 point minimum to get a split, 1 month to lot, 2 full months to get split):
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...Dg&output=html

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Bump; still looking for people to cover the 1-11am time slot but may consider some more exception EST players with good job versatility!

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Great ls, if you like being up the leader's butt he'll give you a lot of what you want ^^ and he knows its true XD!!!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Evildemon View Post
    Great ls, if you like being up the leader's butt he'll give you a lot of what you want ^^ and he knows its true XD!!!
    I thought you were gonna post being on my dick instead of up my ass and I already had a reply for that, but it doesn't work for my ass ;;

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

This isn't spam.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Still looking for more late night EST or EU players <3

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Bump

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

You lead the shell now bech? or Dio is back to gilga

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

We're all heading back there to start it up again. Trying to find old members who still play plus pick up some new ones. Going to remake the schedule soon to add in Abyssea and to take out a few things from it (HNM sky etc). Still have to talk to Dio about how we want to run it though (what events on what days/what other events to possibly add in/take out).

Dench

Logging in right now

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Issah Grimes
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I can't tell if you're fucking around or not. What's Neo gonna do without one of his only competent members? He can't run the server without Levi!

Alarial

We're all transferring together obviously.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

You're welcome to come along. Wish you would too Navid lmao, miss you guys from back in the day.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Issah Grimes
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Nah I wouldn't play like i used to with going back to school and working full time good luck and all that if this is really happening.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast