BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by bungie View Post
    naw man i followed it for like 30 min, at the very bottom of the hill to the flat area west of the op where bst nm is in dyna. on siren, she shit does not aggro, perma flies.

there is also another that roams the campaign battle area, that one works correctly, aggros n such. 1hr repops, i believe.
    Try to agro it with low HP.

Maybe it's me but I couldnt find any info on the new Circle enchancements.
    Yesterday SAM in my party did Demon one, but we were fighting Colibris so it was for the lulz I guess

Is no one testing the changes to the circles?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I talked to a NPC Ponono in Windurst S and got a Ponono's Charm permanent key item. Anyone know what this thing does?

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

So I was bored and decided to try soloing a greater amphiptere as rdm/nin.
    ...yeah not going to happen and because of why you think.
    Idk if it's just me and my tiny taru but... I tried for an hour to agro one and couldn't.
    I almost died about 10 times trying to get it by ducking into demons with vis, but to no avail.
    The bastard would not agro me lol
    I like how on wiki it says the flee will make it hard to avoid agro... it made it hard for me TO agro.
    Anyone having an issue agroing these stupid mobs, or does the dragon just have bad sight, and is unable to see my bright red armor against the snowy landscape? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tweedle View Post
    So I was bored and decided to try soloing a greater amphiptere as rdm/nin.
    ...yeah not going to happen and because of why you think.
    Idk if it's just me and my tiny taru but... I tried for an hour to agro one and couldn't.
    I almost died about 10 times trying to get it by ducking into demons with vis, but to no avail.
    The bastard would not agro me lol
    I like how on wiki it says the flee will make it hard to avoid agro... it made it hard for me TO agro.
    Anyone having an issue agroing these stupid mobs, or does the dragon just have bad sight, and is unable to see my bright red armor against the snowy landscape? lol
    Aggros height... that's a new one.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Acturus View Post
    Aggros height... that's a new one.
    Inorite?
    Wtf? lol
    It was pissing me off because I saw it swoop down and eat someone in campaign a few min ago, but it went back up too fast for me to snag because I was came in range just as it had killed them >.<

Dragoon Mage
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Actually.... I tried to aggro it last night too (I'm also Taru) and it just would not aggro! My Galka friend came and got aggro by mistake. So ether! They know when they are being hunted (lol), bad luck (most likely), or maybe they do detect by hight (unlikely also).

Though wouldn't be the first time, stones in Quicksand require 1 galka or 3 tarus (or 2 blah blah blah). Sure some Taru here will correct me quickly enough, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaunty View Post
    Actually.... I tried to aggro it last night too (I'm also Taru) and it just would not aggro! My Galka friend came and got aggro by mistake. So ether! They know when they are being hunted (lol), bad luck (most likely), or maybe they do detect by hight (unlikely also).

Though wouldn't be the first time, stones in Quicksand require 1 galka or 3 tarus (or 2 blah blah blah). Sure some Taru here will correct me quickly enough, please.
    A Taru DRG needs to go out, and Super Jump while fighting a mob under one of these to see what happens.

Warrior Tank
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphise View Post
    Aparently someone wasn't trying to be funny, they're just an idiot. This guy watched my linkshell fight it and this was a result. Skip through the bulk of it until it dies
    YouTube - FFXI: Greater Amphiptere NM (NEW July 2009)
    Oh. My. God.