Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Not sure, but I think Dark Arts raises Dark Magic Skill to 256.
    With Dark Torque, Dark Earring, Abyssal Earring, Nashira Manteel, Blood Finger Gauntlets, and Merciful Cape, you can break the highest tier.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meilin Kikkano
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Anyone have a good proxy to play XI through?

Campus blocked FFXI ><; I know theres a setting in POL to use a proxy, anyone use one/know a good one?

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Iota Ring on monk. When? Ever?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by ryanjh13 View Post
    Iota Ring on monk. When? Ever?
    when u have odd dex before it.

ralph pls go
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So I plan on getting a Rng WS hat from the new expansion with Str+4/WS Acc+15, Racc+10/Rattk+5. Could I use this to TP in as well until I get my Zha'Go's Barbut? I'm currently using AF+1 which is only AGI+4, Rattk+5, Increases Rapid Shot rate.

That SpellCast Guy
    BG Level

I've seen a few peoples' screenshots where they have a small overlay on the screen displaying different "types" of chat (party chat, linkshell chat, tells) separate from the main log window, so that you can still see the last ~5 lines of party chat without all the battle spam.

Is this a windower plugin? An outside program? Can someone direct me to it?

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
    I've seen a few peoples' screenshots where they have a small overlay on the screen displaying different "types" of chat (party chat, linkshell chat, tells) separate from the main log window, so that you can still see the last ~5 lines of party chat without all the battle spam.

Is this a windower plugin? An outside program? Can someone direct me to it?
    Config > Chat Filters > Say/Tell/Shout > Hold?

That SpellCast Guy
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    Config > Chat Filters > Say/Tell/Shout > Hold?
    No, not that. It's like a separate box, with the different chat types in their own sections. Like it shows the last 5 lines of party chat together, then another section with the last 5 lines of linkshell chat, etc.

I tried to find a screenshot but couldn't, I'll keep looking.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'm not sure how to do it normally on PC, but if you use a ps2 controller, hit trigangle once and then X, which will show the entire chat log to scroll through as normal. Then triangle again when the log is up will cycle through the chat types and show only one type at a time from the overall log.

ralph pls go
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I think what you're talking about is + on the number key then Enter to go Full Screen. Then just press + again to tab through Say, /tell, Party, LS and Shout.

Edit: Actually reading it over again, a small overlay? I actually don't think I've seen anything like that. Sorry.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meilin Kikkano
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

To the best of my memory, it was some JP windower that had the chat windows, and a minimap.

But, its been a while since I saw/heard of it..

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Carraway Author
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Odin

FFAssist

That SpellCast Guy
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster View Post
    FFAssist
    That seems like it, thanks. For the others not understanding what I was talking about, here's a screenshot of someone using it (obviously awful layout, but probably just for the sake of demonstration):

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

I -THINK- it's ffassist, not exactly sure because I don't use it.

But if it is an accessory of ffassist shouldn't there be something out there that lets you do it without ffxiassist?

Edit: beaten.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

What's the best way to get Moblin Marbles for someone that is new to MMM?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Carraway Author
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelen View Post
    What's the best way to get Moblin Marbles for someone that is new to MMM?
    For starting from scratch, I suggest that you go to Duplidoc and buy a marble-farming maze. The simplest type is V01 (progress through the maze and kill monsters) or V02 (kill incoming waves of monsters) with 17, 18, 100, 101, 102, 103, and 104 on it. You can bring a level 1 character and the monsters will all be level 1. This is what I'm doing right now with a friend; we go three times per run with a marble mule. When we can remember, we coordinate our runs around going twice before and after JST midnight every other day (the run before JST midnight accumulates 2 CC points, and the run after JST midnight restarts the CC timer).

A lot of people seem to be using V06 to farm marbles now, which requires a little more effort. Check the last ~5-10 pages or so of the MMM thread for more information on that.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Dyna windy question

Just need a quick clarification on that smn nm/ last time icon sac pull in dynamis windy. After puller aggros everything, blms can nuke the time icon from on top of the bridge, right? In fact, can someone just do a quick explanation on what the pull should look like. Thanks much.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Dumb question, how do I change fonts in FFXI? I'm using the default and the letters are all screwed up ( even better question is how do I make the letters not get cut off randomly? )

edit: also, my windower recently stopped taking pictures the way it normally does is there any obvious thing that I may have changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Necromage View Post
    Dumb question, how do I change fonts in FFXI? I'm using the default and the letters are all screwed up ( even better question is how do I make the letters not get cut off randomly? )

edit: also, my windower recently stopped taking pictures the way it normally does is there any obvious thing that I may have changed?
    I'd like an answer to this also, I want to play with Comic Sans and some other fonts for a bit.

Also, simple question:

Shadow Trews vs Mahatma Slops, can I nuke in shadow without losing very much damage, it's a sidegrade, shit's situational, mahatma will do significantly more in every situation, etc?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Fay Crozier macro issue

hi, i was just wondering how the macro system works (either ff or windower) for switching staffs with the same name ?

I currently have a staff with MAB+4, and i'm planning to get another one for BP delay-, of course i'll multi switch them when i use wind blade for example. Is it possible ? '-'

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast