+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

"Kill my parents and I'll let you bite my dick off" says Chris Monks

Son 'in plot to kill his parents' - Lancashire Evening Post

A man plotted to kill his adoptive parents with the help of a friend he met on the internet, a court has heard.
    Christopher Monks, 24, wanted Shaun Skarnes to murder his parents Christopher and Elizabeth Monks while they slept and then perform an extreme sex act on him, Preston Crown Court was told.

The bisexual pair are alleged to have hatched the plot after meeting on an internet site about "Furries" – people who pretend to be animal characters and share sexual role-playing fantasies.

Skarnes, 19, visited Monks' family home in Preston Road, Clayton-le-Woods, near Chorley, in February after weeks of chatting to him online.

The two played computer games before Skarnes left, telling Mr and Mrs Monks he was getting the train home to Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, and thanking them for having him round.

Monks then watched a DVD with his parents while Skarnes waited for hours in a playpark nearby until he received a text from his friend, telling him the couple were asleep in the four-bedroom house they shared with their son.

Mr Monks woke in the early hours of the morning to find Skarnes beside his bed, clutching a kitchen knife.

He grappled with the intruder and yelled for help from his wife, who was sleeping downstairs.

Dad-of-three Mr Monks told the court: "I thought he was trying to kill me. My wife tried to hit him with a stick but it broke.

"She then began to talk to him in a calming way. At that point, his manner changed completely."

The couple went downstairs to find a police officer on the doorstep, who had responded to Mrs Monks' 999 call.

Mr Monks was left with bruised arms, a cut palm and bite marks.

Monks, who was downstairs during the attack, was initially treated as a witness but then later arrested.

Prosecutor Dennis Watson QC told the court that while Skarnes carried out the attack, ex-Runshaw College student Monks stayed downstairs, deleting "incriminating" text messages.

Mr Watson said Monks had talked about his sexual desire for his penis to be bitten off in online chatroom discussions.

He told the jury: "It may seem extreme that he wanted his penis bitten off, but there is ample evidence from websites he visited and conversations with Shaun Skarnes that this was a deeply held interest and one he found sexually stimulating.

"It seems that Skarnes was to receive no money for killing Mr and Mrs Monks but the prospect of biting off Monks' penis. This was the climactic act of the conspiracy."

Elizabeth Monks told the court that her adopted son was a quiet boy who never lost his temper and did well at his temping job at an educational training centre, where she also works.

Her husband added: "We have no doubt that (Christopher) did not intend to go to this extreme.There is no-one in our closest circle of friends who is not shocked at what has happened."

Skarnes, of Sutton Way, Ellesmere Port, and Monks both deny conspiracy to murder Mr and Mrs Monks.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Silvermoon

Furries.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

fucking furries

Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

BG Level

that kid is knot right

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Humans are really fucking crazy man.

Can we not post NSFW thread titles please?

Drunken Red Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Auspice Lasserott
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Furries ruin everything.

Road Tinnies
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Fuck sake Roark fix your fucking sig!!

Getting back to the post, im more shocked at the dick biting off than the plot to murder etc. So what happens here the 19 yo gets attempted murder and the adopted son gets conspiracy to murder?

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

BG Legal UK Branch

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Roark View Post
    that kid is knot right
    Jesus Christ, I'm more pissed off at you for your sig than these two kids.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Paging Moots, paging Dr. Moots.....

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I never would have guessed that anyone would find getting their dick bit off would be exciting. It's like the great magic trick, that you can only do once.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

Watch at full volume to cleanse your soul.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Am I the only one curious how old this kid was by the time he was adopted? Some shit had to happened to this dude to end up so fucked in the head, jesus christ.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Just in.
    Would-be killers 'laughed' over planned murder - Lancashire Evening Post

A teenager told a mum-of-three "hope you have a nice night" hours before he planned to kill her and her husband, a court has heard.

Shaun Skarnes, 19, and Christopher Monks also "laughed" as they discussed whether to throttle or smother Monks' adoptive parents, Christopher and Elizabeth, while playing computer games in Monks' home in Clayton-le-Woods, Preston Crown Court was told on Wednesday.

Monks, 24, and Skarnes, 19, deny conspiring to murder the couple while they slept.

The court heard a transcript of a police interview with Skarnes, in which he told detectives Monks had asked a number of people he met on the internet if they would kill his parents for him.

Skarnes claimed he had not realised Monks was serious about the request until he visited him at his home in Preston Road in February for the first time, after weeks of chatting online.

Skarnes told the police: "He said he could not do it himself because they were still his parents. At that time, I thought he was joking.

"While I was down there (in Monks' home), it became more serious."
    Skarnes said Monks began to discuss methods of killing his parents while they played a video game in the living room.

Skarnes told detectives: "He said a pillow or just throttle them with bare hands.

"I just laughed it off. At that point, we were just messing about. We were playing games while his mother was hoovering and his father was in the back.

"At that point, I still thought it was a joke."

Skarnes claimed he only realised his boyfriend was serious about murdering the couple as the afternoon wore on and he began to feel uncomfortable about their conversations.

He left the house in the evening, wishing Mrs Monks a "nice night", and went to wait at a nearby playpark until Monks texted him to tell them his parents were asleep.

Skarnes, of Ellesmere Port, Merseyside, told police he was scared he would lose Monks, his boyfriend, if he did not go through with the plan, adding he had few other friends and had been promised a place to live by Monks.

He said: "In my heart of hearts, I didn't want to do it.

"I thought it was too late to go back.

"I didn't want to go through with it, to kill.

"I didn't want to hurt his parents and I didn't want to hurt my boyfriend."

Skarnes claimed Monks had handed him a kitchen knife when he returned to the house, after telling his boyfriend he was sure he wanted the couple dead, starting with his father who was asleep upstairs.

He said: "I was really unhappy with the situation as it went on. I was trying to make him see if they were dead, he would be screwed on his own. He just said he would be fine."

Skarnes told police he knew he could not go through with the plan when he saw Mr Monks lying in bed, but that he dropped the knife when the dad-of-three woke up and a tussle began when he picked the blade up.
    Conclusion, boy has mental issues. Send him to St. Mungos!

I'd tap that turian!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Roark View Post
    that kid is knot right
    Oh god, this got me. rofl.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Q.Q I'm afraid my boyfriend will leave me. I'll take low self esteem for 1000, Alex. Seriously, nothing in his head said Hey this guy isn't that important to go to jail for. For fucks sake. Also inb4 those crazy Anti-video game activist say playing video games made him want to kill his parents.

This would make a great sitcom or romantic comedy.

goddamn fucking furries, FUCK