BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nours Sruon
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Current Known Issue (Jul. 23)

As of Jul. 23, 2009, we have confirmed the following issue.
    Investigation and recovery work is currently underway. We ask for your patience in this matter until the issue has been resolved.

[Current Known Issue]
    - During the mission "Smash! A Malevolent Menace," a certain monster will begin to attack once a pet (Beastmaster's summoned pets, Dragoon's wyverns, Summoner's avatars and Automatons) enters the battlefield.

* By summoning the pet after entering the battlefield, this issue can be avoided.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
    Lul #2

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Current known issue - players complaining about broken mob/bc.

Resolution - blame the players for playing the game the way they always have and tell them to fix it themdamnselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Olo401 View Post
    Current known issue - players complaining about broken mob/bc.

Resolution - blame the players for playing the game the way they always have and tell them to fix it themdamnselves.
    Did you even read it?

Quote Originally Posted by SE
    Investigation and recovery work is currently underway. We ask for your patience in this matter until the issue has been resolved.
    Investigation and recovery work is currently underway.
    Investigation and recovery work
    They offered a temporary solution to those eager to do the BC if they don't want to wai ta day for the patch. OMG BLAME THE PLAYERS!

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If we're lucky this might get fixed by 2012!

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Pretty much 100% convinced now that the dev team got hijacked to work on FF14. Or fired. A couple of months back they wouldn't have let something like Yonin glitch slide for this long.

...Which is fine by me cause free powders is fucking kick ass.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by liquinas View Post
    Pretty much 100% convinced now that the dev team got hijacked to work on FF14. Or fired. A couple of months back they wouldn't have let something like Yonin glitch slide for this long.

No one will ever get banned for this!!!!!!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

What's funny to me is the fact that this has been something of a problem forever in Divine Might. Superkites have gone awry thanks to wyverns being out, I'd actually assume this applies to other pet jobs as well (never had any pet jobs besides Dragoon)

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I don't know if this is normal, But With the new Mission List being Sorted (When you hit missions, Shows up "Nation" "Goddess" etc etc)

Well, Open one allows you to cycle through all of them, Like Open "Nation Missions" will still show you Bastok,Sandy,ToAU,CoP,WoTG,Add on Missions, etc etc

Has it always done that?

Quote Originally Posted by liquinas View Post

I think you are forgetting the epic update where 2h was beyond broken and hitting the damage cap on every swing, and where a DRK/BLM could solo Roc because NMs weren't at their proper strength (for example). They've let game-breaking stuff go on for awhile before patching it, nothing really new here.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I don't know if this is normal, But With the new Mission List being Sorted (When you hit missions, Shows up "Nation" "Goddess" etc etc)

Well, Open one allows you to cycle through all of them, Like Open "Nation Missions" will still show you Bastok,Sandy,ToAU,CoP,WoTG,Add on Missions, etc etc

Has it always done that?
    Yeah.

I never personally saw the point of SE adding in the vertical list when all it does it just bring you to the part you selected in the old menu.

Would make more sense if there was a button for each and every one mission type (the 3 nations, RoZ, CoP, ToA, Assault, WoTG, Ops, ACP, MKP) and removed the old system (some of the above are grouped under a single button). As it stands, I find it faster to just start at SanD and scroll over since I got the arrow-key patterns engraved into my mind to get specifically where I want, just like the old times.

Gunitsoldier

It's not avoided when u summon once inside, I went inside, went more against the door and summoned and it aggroed us.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post

Has it always done that?
    Its just a shortcut to the old menu system. however you can start looking at the one you want rather then before which was always your current home nation. You can still cycle between the various ones.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

something to add, our mnks in salvage seem unable to CS tank bosses anymore, Before they made it look easy, now they can't counter at all. :/