Closed Thread
Page 3 of 669 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Blarg View Post
    Day have you heard the story of diaz and riggs fighting in the hospital after their first fight?
    Yeah that shit is hilarious. I read some article that had both sides of the story. I love when Diaz speaks, there is absolutely no filter on brain to mouth.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level

lol his interviews are great he can fill up 20 minutes and cover 50 topics just by asking him about the weather.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Fucking lol

"I walked into the hospital talking shit. I had already talked shit after the fight. After the fight, I went in the back, and I was all, fuck you, you fucking bitch. I’ll fight you all night. He was over here talking to a bunch of people and stuff, and I was like, fuck you. He was all, fuck you. I won. He’s all this and that. He goes, go back to the WEC motherfucker. I go into the hospital, right? As soon as I walk into the door with my brother, this motherfucker is strapped to a goddamn gurney. Okay? I’m like, what the fuck? I’m like, why are you strapped to a goddamn gurney?"

the elephant whisperer
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

UFC got one of the Affliction fights and a couple new heavyweights. I always liked Rothwell...hope he does well.

Rothwell-Gormley Moved to UFC

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by noblemountain View Post
    I always liked Rothwell...hope he does well.
    He's a Wisconsin boy, so I'll back him.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

between afflictions young heavyweights and TUF 10 i am very excite for that division.

it will be fun to watch them all take turns beating up crocop and kongo

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Lesnar vs. Fedor? You know, every time that overgrown steroid-laden freak has been in the ring I've been cheering for the other guy, and that fucking meathead smothers them with his hulk-smash retard-strength strategy and wins. If that happens to Fedor I am going to just lose it.

You know, every time that overgrown steroid-laden freak has been in the ring I've been cheering for the other guy, and that fucking meathead smothers them with his hulk-smash retard-strength strategy and wins.

That's exactly how the UFC wants you to feel. And I highly doubt he is on roids with the amount of testing those guys have to go through.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwghads View Post
    Lesnar vs. Fedor? You know, every time that overgrown steroid-laden freak has been in the ring I've been cheering for the other guy, and that fucking meathead smothers them with his hulk-smash retard-strength strategy and wins. If that happens to Fedor I am going to just lose it.
    if he can pin fedor against the cage that will happen, and it will be terrible. has fedor ever fought in a cage?

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

I'm not sure what people expect a guy that big to do other than smash face. I mean he's already fast as shit for his size. I feel like we had this discussion last time.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Fedor will have to beat Lesner standing up. If I was Fedor, I would work Jabs and Leg Kicks, and just try to wear him out. Fedor's take down defense will have to be perfect. You cant out wrestle Lesner. I'm not sure anyone could even get Lesner on the ground and on his back long enough to do anything.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

this story will make everyone lol cuz of the parties involved, but kurt angle and brock lesnar fucked around and got their free style wrestling on and brock couldnt take him down once. even with that size advantage. granted angle was a gold medalist and brock was only an NCAA champ but still, its pretty damn impressive when you consider the size disparity

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    this story will make everyone lol cuz of the parties involved, but kurt angle and brock lesnar fucked around and got their free style wrestling on and brock couldnt take him down once. even with that size advantage. granted angle was a gold medalist and brock was only an NCAA champ but still, its pretty damn impressive when you consider the size disparity
    Kurt Angle was a beast.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

WTF, this is as bad as Farve Drama

Report of Fedor Emelianenko finalizing a deal with the UFC "not true," says source | MMAjunkie.com

Report of Fedor Emelianenko finalizing a deal with the UFC "not true," says source
    by Dann Stupp on Jul 29, 2009 at 10:20 am ET

A recent report that top-ranked heavyweight Fedor Emelianeko and the Ultimate Championship are "finalizing a deal" and that the fighter will be introduced on Friday as the organization's newest signee is "untrue," a source close to M-1 today told MMAjunkie.com (UFC blog for UFC news, UFC rumors, fighter interviews and event previews/recaps | MMAjunkie.com).

Emelianenko had been slated to fight on Aug. 1 against Josh Barnett, whose failed drug test (due to alleged anabolic-steroid use) triggered a series of events leading to the cancellation of "Affliction: Trilogy" and eventually the demise of Affliction's entire promotional arm.

The cancellation was followed by a report from the L.A. Times stating that Emelianenko will sign with the UFC, but a source speaking on the condition of anonymity said no such deal is likely.

(Additionally, SI.com's Josh Gross spoke to M-1 Global executive Apy Echteld, who also said the report is "not accurate.")

Emelianenko and M-1 officials have a media call and press conference in Los Angeles planned for today. The Russian fighter and former PRIDE champion is expected to update the press on what the future may hold for him. (MMAjunkie.com will have a full recap from the meeting posted at approximately 4:30 p.m. ET today.)

The UFC may be an option, though multiple sources have told MMAjunkie.com that Emelianenko is unlikely to have his next fight under the UFC umbrella.

The UFC also has a press conference planned for this week. On Friday company president Dana White will "break all the latest news and developments in UFC," according to a UFC release. White is expected to announce some Affliction fighters, including Ben Rothwell and Chase Gormley, have been added to the UFC roster.

But for now, Emelianenko doesn't appear to be one of them.

Emelianenko (30-1), who's unsuccessfully attempted to negotiate a contract with the UFC on multiple occasions, has also reportedly drawn interest from Strikeforce. M-1's new "premium fight series," which debuts Aug. 28 in Los Angeles with "King" Mo Lawal vs. Don Frye, is also an option for the fighter. (M-1 President Vadim Finkelchtein is also Emelianenko's manager.)

For the latest on this story, stay tuned to the Fedor Emelianenko section of MMAjunkie.com.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

god i hope he doesnt go back to japan

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I really have nothing to add except that you have no idea the things I would eat out of Gina Carano's ass. No idea.

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Where's my canoe story brill? You aren't even deservant of a new title. Such a failure.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

^ off topic spam like post, personal foul, 5 yards, offense.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    randy couture said he found BJ Penn to be the most difficult person to takedown

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 669 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast