Closed Thread
Page 669 of 669 FirstFirst ... 619 659 667 668 669

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

bobbing your head around when you're out of range then rushing in on a straight line isn't head movement (aka the Rashad Evans)

it simulates it to people who've never trained a day of striking in their life and is television friendly but it don't do much

very occasionally Cain dips to his right when coming forward while pumping the jab but he usually just comes in square and on a straight trajectory, it's how Kongo caught him flush it's why he ate so many jabs from JDS when JDS could still throw jabs. doesn't take his head off center

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

It really isn't worth words. There's not a single doubt in my mind Overeem gets murdered by Cain or JDS. Using the Brock win and his barely there Werdum win to prop him up is the definition of MMAth. Brock post-diverticulitis was never the same fighter and Werdum arguably out-struck him lol. So go ahead and continue to put it on a pedestal

He can have all the glorious muscles in the world, but 2013 Overeem is the same exact fighter 2006 Overeem was. His K-1 wins against a weak 2010 tournament doesn't change anything.

BG Level

that's not the definition of MMAth ('A beat B and B beat C ergo A can beat C' would be the definition) and put a win on a pedestal for a fighter i don't like and agree with your two presented picks on ?

you're right this isn't worth words

BG Level

No really, fuck the whole Big Foot match-up. Feed his ass to Cain. See how much of your nonsense comes up in the fight.

BG Level

OH MAN YEAH IF CAIN BEATS HIM ALL MY NONSENSE OF PREDICTING CAIN TO BEAT HIM WILL COME RIGHT BACK IN MY FACE

i am bested sir i leave you in possession of the field

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Hirokei Kiaza View Post
    There's not a single doubt in my mind Overeem gets murdered by Cain or JDS.
    cain will take the fight to the ground just to be safe as he did with jds, but he'd murder overeem in standup as well. cain has tested and proven knock out power with his hands, overeem does not (in mma anyway). he tries to box cain like the arrogant prick thinks he can, he'll be knocked out. he make the serious mistake of trying to close the distance and clinch cain, cain will take him to the ground and massacre him as he did with silva. barring a lucky shot or a serious mistake on cain's part, he just can not win this fight, no matter where it goes.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    OH MAN YEAH IF CAIN BEATS HIM ALL MY NONSENSE OF PREDICTING CAIN TO BEAT HIM WILL COME RIGHT BACK IN MY FACE

i am bested sir i leave you in possession of the field
    Cap harder.

Your nonsense is the garbage you spew about Overeem being the best pure striker of the division with an opinion based purely on a weak 2010 tournament in K-1. Your nonsense is the garbage you spew about how Cain and JDS would be embarrased in K-1, which is a dumbass statement in itself. Your nonsense is the belief Overeem has somehow evolved from his get KTFO every other fight 2006 version, pro-tip, beside muscles he hasn't.

the elephant whisperer
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Where the fuck are you getting this bullshit from? He never said any of that shit. Reading comprehension is a motherfucker on this board sometimes.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    throw in that the current UFC heavyweight division is the best heavyweight division ever assembled and yeah you can say they're two of the best heavyweights already.
    The current UFC HW division is basically just a mesh of all the older fighters from both PRIDE and the UFC. There's almost no impressive new talent besides JDS/Cain. It's hard to say it's the best it's ever been when 90% of the olders fights aren't what they were 5 years ago... Even though they're still at the top of the HW ladder.

they've got a long way to go to knock Big Nog or Fedor off the top rungs but they've surpassed or are just a little behind everyone else
    Yeah Nog and Fedor are crazy far ahead of the pack, but guys like Cro Cop and Couture can be surpassed in a second.

I haven't read the rest of this shit ya'll are arguing about yet. I imagine it reads like a fucking Sherdog thread. I'll do it when I wake the fuck up tomorrow.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Can we get a new thread? Been 4 years already.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

Fuck that. I want this shit to hit 1000 pages.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hirokei Kiaza View Post
    Cap harder.

Your nonsense is the garbage you spew about Overeem being the best pure striker of the division with an opinion based purely on a weak 2010 tournament in K-1. Your nonsense is the garbage you spew about how Cain and JDS would be embarrased in K-1, which is a dumbass statement in itself. Your nonsense is the belief Overeem has somehow evolved from his get KTFO every other fight 2006 version, pro-tip, beside muscles he hasn't.
    are you fucking retarded? he isn't saying any of the things you think he is saying. shut the fuck up.

he said cain and JDS would both beat him, all he is saying is that Reem is not a can.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

has there been any word on when the korean zombie will be fighting next? after that awesome win over dustin poirier i was all hyped about seeing him fight again soon, or is he holding out for a title shot with jose aldo?

BG Level

he was supposed to fight on their Macau card in November (maybe/likely a title shot after that) but underwent shoulder surgery instead and has been out since

far as i know still no time-table for his return and no fight scheduled for when he does

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

i just re-watched dos santos/velasquez ii on fightnext.com... man i loved the way they were pacing back and forth and staring each other down in the cage before the fight. they looked like two ravenously starved cage animals ready to gorge on something. if i saw either of them staring at me like that i'd piss my pants and run screaming in the opposite direction.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Can we get a new thread? Been 4 years already.
    It might actually be time for a new one. I'll see what the others have to say about it.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

FYI Forever ends now!