+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Celeste View Post
    I have determined were I to judge the Iron Man anime based on the trailer, I would probably have to dislike it greatly, but here's to shitty trailers ruining first impressions.
    There's always one, huh?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I dunno about Iron Man, I love Warren Ellis but it says plotted, not written by him. Wolverine looked like utter shit.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

i am deeply bothered by this. first they slanted my batman, then they slanted my master chief, now they are slanting my tony stark? gdi my xbox handle is pretty tony, as in pretty tony stark. GDI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    i am deeply bothered by this. first they slanted my batman, then they slanted my master chief, now they are slanting my tony stark? gdi my xbox handle is pretty tony, as in pretty tony stark. GDI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Iron Man as an anime isn't all bad. If you think about it, he's pretty much a mecha and the Japanese know mecha better than us... Just start worrying when you see Stark going through a 30 second transformation sequence.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    What's to be deeply bothered about? Americans have been slanting up their own cartoons for over a decade now, and the ones they don't turn into anime they turn into piles of shit over the years (hi2u warner brothers IPs) to the point where they're not even recognizable.

http://i32.tinypic.com/waivet.jpg

but oh yeah, it's the japanese fucking up your cartoons, mm-hmm...

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    What's to be deeply bothered about? Americans have been slanting up their own cartoons for over a decade now, and the ones they don't turn into anime they turn into piles of shit over the years (hi2u warner brothers IPs) to the point where they're not even recognizable.

http://i32.tinypic.com/waivet.jpg

but oh yeah, it's the japanese fucking up your cartoons, mm-hmm...
    Holy shit! I remember that garbage, I thought it was a bad dream or something.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Well they can't exactly show Looney Tunes on TV anymore b/c of how un-PC it is so its understandable they would try to market them to what kids like nowadays, even if that does happen to be shit.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ZarakiKujata View Post
    Well they can't exactly show Looney Tunes on TV anymore b/c of how un-PC it is so its understandable they would try to market them to what kids like nowadays, even if that does happen to be shit.
    Most cartoon producers getting their stuff on air and film today have no idea what kids like anymore. That's the problem, really. 'Oh they like pokemon and angular characters? Sweet, we'll make all our cartoons with anime plots and hyper-angular, formless characters! And make sure they're all sporting that eyes half-open retard grin we call "THE TUDE"'

http://i29.tinypic.com/bioshs.jpg

PERFECT! We're geniuses!

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

i like your use of the term 'angular' i think i will try to work it into my shtick a bit more, i fear slant will soon become stale. also i am still upset about my tony stark going japanese HE IS AMERICAN MANUFACTURING BABY

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Ironman looks amazing but I'm not too sure what to think about slimming down Logan that much and trying to stick him in Ninja Scroll