+ Reply to Thread

WTS Games, PS/Ps2/PS3 DC & accessories, and DVD's

Decided to clean up my junk, since i no longer really use / play any of this stuff i thought id list them here. I will update this when applicable bc i may find more games / dvd's that id like to part with.

Heres the list of what i have currently. i have no real prices looked up seeing as its late and im tired.. so as for right now im just going to list them. i may edit in something if i decide to look them up..

-----------------------PS ONE (PsX)---------------------------------------------------
    Street Fighter Alpha 3 (ps one BLACK BUTTON DISK)
    Epidemic(orginal black button disk)
    One Green memory card

------------------------Ps 2-----------------------------------------------------------

Prince of persia II (Warrior Within)
    DMC3 (Devil may cry 3) Dante's awakening (Special edition) Vergil is playable in this one.
    Ps2 HDD Utility DISC (Great for those who still use ps2 for ffxi. very easy way to fix your HDD if it craps up.. was a huge life saver several times when i FFXI'd on console.)
    1 BLACK 8MB Mem card (ps2)
    i have the ORGINAL FFXI DISK from 2004 the white disk that says "Play online" and "Tetra master" this is the disk that does NOT come with the collections disks iirc and is some what hard to find without purchasing the entire game + HDD i need to look for the other install disk i think its the ROZ disk thats missing.
    FFXI COP Disk (NO REG CODES INCLUDED) just a back up incase u lost urs and need to reinstall for ps2/ps3
    One CLEAR psx/ps2 controller, with Rumble function

-------------------------ps3----------------------------------------------------------

Sonics ultimate genesis collection
    Sony MEM Card Adaptor. (DOES NOT INCLUDE USB CORD bc it doesnt come with one orginally) This adaptor is useful if u just got a ps3 (which supports psx/ps2 games and would like to have your saves on your ps3.) u simply use the cord that u would charge your controller with and it will let u put ur saves on ur ps3. Very useful to have if u have alot of old games and prefer to have BOTH systems or whatever.

--------------------------------PC----------------------------------------------------

FFXI Vanadiel collection 07 includes the basic stuff.. ROZ & COP ( NO REG CODES ) just a back up dvd.

FFXI TOUA Expansion (No reg codes)

These disks are pretty much for people who dont know how to use torrents and or just want the back up cd just incase.

------------------------------------ DVD's--------------------------------------------

Chapelle show Season one
    Chapelle show season two
    Mad TV Entire First season.

----------------------------------DREAMCAST-----------------------------------------

Entire (grey) dreamcast system, fully functional, 2 controllers, 2 mem cards, one game shark mem card & all cords needed to plug it up and play as soon as u get it.

Game shark CDX
    Web Browser
    Action replay pro (which works with the game shark mem card TOO) (FREE)
    TimeStalkers
    Crazy Taxi
    Power stone II
    Power stone

thats pretty much it for now... Theres local pick up if you live in ohio... Cleveland ohio to be exact

Feel free to send a pm, or an email.. [email protected] is my email.

Paypal is prefered, but i will accept WU (you get to pay wu fee lol)

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

no burned games.

.hack series Sold
    FFXI WOTG back up disk sold.

Thinking about adding [Prototype] as for its just gathering dust as well at the moment.

ps3 version of [Prototype] is for sale if any one is interested.

also considering selling a used psp (red limited edition GOW) with CFW pandora battery, magic mem stick (IF I CAN FIND IT ORZ) and a 2GB mem stick with it. plus the orginal black battery, so thats 2 batteries that'd come with it. accepting offers on anything listed in my posts. just dont be too much of a cheap ass

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level

Still have the Vanadiel disc for sale? PM

2600klub

Loves tits more than you

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Price range on prototype?

i dont have a price range for anything atm. seems like 30-40 bux is a reasonable price.. all ps3 games are pretty much new, opened only to play it and then put in its case and in a shoe box under my dresser for safe keeping..

IF anyone would like to make an offer on anything listed pm me. i may take a while to reply depending on rl rubbish.

WTS SFIV & PROTOTYPE ASAP (NGS2 @ the end of the month!)

Updated, buy something today and get it for CHEAP (offer expires @ 6 EST)

2600klub

Loves tits more than you

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Price on Madtv dvd?

make an offer.

BUMP! Adding a RED GOD of WAR Kratos PSP to this. the psp comes with a 2 GB mem stick a 515 or whatever MAGIC MEMORY STICK, a Sony brand PSP battery, A dual mode battery (it has a button where it can be switched from regular battery to pandoras battery) and the psp has FF DISSIDIA on it. it has the latest verison of CUSTOM FIRMWARE as well. u can play psx isos run emulators ect ect. it has the SEGA emulator and SNES emulator on it as well.