1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 0 hours, 13 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 23 hours, 46 minutes
    Last weekly reset was -7 hours, -47 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 16 hours, 46 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trine Traverse
    FFXIV Server
    Odin
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I'm so sure it's just going to be the same trailer we've all seen a hundred times. 9am here, same timezone as Germany, and I just got up.

Everyone's too excited for it to be anything worthwhile. I know it. Too good to be true, etc.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Trocian View Post
    I'm so sure it's just going to be the same trailer we've all seen a hundred times. 9am here, same timezone as Germany, and I just got up.

Everyone's too excited for it to be anything worthwhile. I know it. Too good to be true, etc.
    Considering its supposed to be a live 'presentation' with the developers there... and the main site in EU already has the trailer and yet still doesn't have the new info that came out as of late... its probably just going to be an in game demonstration of the concepts we have learned recently to coincide with the EU site being updated. But if we can get a video of all the new stuff soon it will be worth the wait. All I can say is I am 100% sure it won't be a rehash of E3 with the trailer. It would be the biggest trolling of expectations EVER especially since FFXIV, by their own press release, says it is the main showcase piece at Gamescon. There is no point in showing the trailer when people can already just watch it from the EU site.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I just dont understand why, if its going to be such a big deal, it isn't even on the gamescom schedule of events. Or why its the same time as the microsoft conference.

Optimism! 45 minutes~

Neomagnus

eorzeapedia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1077&sid=9be13dd48a37d7dceea4d 839fc75041a&start=180

Not sure if the post at the bottom there is real or not, cant confirm. I cant post URL's so you can fix the front of that yourself to see it

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

For easier access

From ffxi-net

Finally the Gamescom is opening today. And there are going to be a lot of new releases. But the biggest surprise is probably going to happen at the Square Enix booth. You will get the chance to be one of the firsts to exclusively play an alpha version of Final Fantasy XIV. On every public day there are going to be 6 Final Fantasy XIV events at the Square Enix booth. There is going to be a presentation and after that 3 sets of 12 player being able to play for 15 minutes. If you want to make sure that you are going to one of the lucky persons, arrive early at our booth in Hall 6 Booth B54 and ask us for an event ticket. So make sure you are there early

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Well holy shit, but I hope to god someone sneaks in a camera or something... gah, I'm so excited now.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

25 minutes before hopefully some F5 spam action? lol

killerc4

which liveblog/stream are you guys using?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Which? As if there are any to chose from?

Averrinicus

Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    Which? As if there are any to chose from?
    well look above lol just as I post.

killerc4

ESL TV: Esl Tv Stream - Germany - ESL TV

I didn't get to see the sony presser earlier today but people were using this

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Thats an ESL stream. For ESL coverage.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Playable on 5 days, 6 times per day, 3 sets x12 per session, means 1080 people get to play the game unless I do the math wrong .

Damnit I always wanted a FF 14 mousepad . On Saturday more unknown information are going to be revealed about Final Fantasy 14.

wotg torrent kitty :3
    BG Level

6 more minutes argggggggghhhhhh

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by bercus View Post
    Playable on 5 days, 6 times per day, 3 sets x12 per session, means 1080 people get to play the game unless I do the math wrong .

Damnit I always wanted a FF 14 mousepad . On Saturday more unknown information are going to be revealed about Final Fantasy 14.

It's FFXI mousepads I think? ^^;

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiz Nickel
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

The first thing I would do at one of those demos is hold alt, push tab, and see what happens.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Also press the windows key! D:

Old Merits
    BG Level

I bet Demos will be held on Ps3.
    We will know soon, my friends are atm at the entrance gate.
    Work is not stressfull atm too ;-P.

GAME CONFIRMED PLAYABLE
    MILLION PC OUT THERE SET UP WITH KEYBOARDS+LCD ETC OMG hype+million

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast