+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help me name this anime!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Is the anime of Tales of the Abyss any good? I was really interested in the plot, but it does looks like the usual anime with guys with goofy hair and probably barth worthy personalities. In the mean time, i'm going to go dl scrapped princess.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

I'm looking for this anime about a guy who is kinda like a shinigami or something, he has a big sword
    I remember seeing it and going wow, it looks a lot like Bleach, but for the life of me I cannot think of the name. It's going to drive me batshit insane.

BG Level

lol

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Tales of the Abyss was one of the best PS2/Tales games ever, I didn't watch the anime but I heard they followed the story pretty closely, and it's the same voice actors as the game obviously.

The ToA anime wasn't bad, really. If you've played the game, obviously you won't be seeing anything new, but it's kind of nice in the respect that if you wanted a refresher on the plot, you can just watch it all and turn off your brain instead of playing the game.

Old Merits
    BG Level

theres this anime i saw a while back

it was about some guy with a tail looking for these balls and there was some dragon in there too

help plz

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Describe some the girls in the show, like hair color, chest size and such i might remember it

BG Level

I already figured out what it was. The problem was that the description i was talking about wasn't on the wikipedia page but on a different website, so when i had checked previous to see if tales of the abyss was that anime, i couldn't check if it was the same one since i didn't remember the site where i read the plot details.

BG Level

This is where i read that description:

Finally, the Score and its promise of prosperity lead to a dangerous complacency within the general population of Auldrant; the slaughter of an entire people living on the island of Hod and the destruction of that landmass are countenanced because it was predicted in the Score.
    But there wasn't a specific page in wikipedia for the anime... until i realized that the anime and the game have basically the same plot.