+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Breaking News: Same sex marriage to ruin the lives of women everywhere

How Women Will Be Hurt by Gay Marriage - Kingdom of Priests

I ganked this from another forum. I didn't see this posted anywhere, but if it's been brought up in the past, feel free to delete this topic. BG always seems like the place to post things that make you lose your faith in humanity.

The summary of the article taken straight from the guy on the other forum because it's too perfect:

Gay sex is so incomparably wonderful that given half a chance, every single man on earth will completely abandon women in order to seek the company of his fellow man, thus leaving nobody at all for all the women. Now, before you object that women will simply respond this unfortunate state of affairs by seeking comfort in each other's arms, be aware that such a thing will never work--for women, lacking as they do the essential male genitalia, are sadly quite incapable of ever properly satisfying one another as men can. Indeed, women are so fundamentally crappy in bed and men so amazing that the current social stigma against homosexuality is in fact the only thing that still allows women to get any at all. Legalizing same-sex marriage would help to erode this stigma, and thus it is necessary for us to keep same-sex marriage illegal in order to prevent an unparalleled epidemic of sexually frustrated women in our society.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

It's okay, I'll be a shoulder for the womenfolk to cry on.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Cow_k View Post
    epidemic of sexually frustrated women in our society.
    Sounds good to me

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Except it won't matter, because we'll all be having sex with men. After all, who wants a penny when you can snag a bar of gold.

I'd tap that turian!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

and thus it is necessary for us to keep same-sex marriage illegal in order to prevent an unparalleled epidemic of sexually frustrated women in our society.
    Just fucking.... lol.

Sleep Deprived Galka BLM
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Except it won't matter, because we'll all be having sex with men. After all, who wants a penny when you can snag a bar of gold.
    If that penny has a vagina AND an asshole, yeah. I'll fuck a penny.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Daywinism.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I guess we have nothing but this to look forward to.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Blabj View Post
    It's okay, I'll be a shoulder for the womenfolk to cry on.
    seriously, this is my response.

Also exit only etc.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

How Women Will Be Hurt by Gay Marriage - Kingdom of Priests

I ganked this from another forum. I didn't see this posted anywhere, but if it's been brought up in the past, feel free to delete this topic. BG always seems like the place to post things that make you lose your faith in humanity.

The summary of the article taken straight from the guy on the other forum because it's too perfect:
    What faith in humanity? Also, the quote looks like a troll, but it's pretty funny.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

/ranton

That paragraph pisses me off for a number of reasons. First off, a woman can give another woman anything that a man can and probably do it better. The saying goes, "A woman knows what a woman wants". Number two, "Indeed, women are so fundamentally crappy in bed and men so amazing that the current social stigma against homosexuality is in fact the only thing that still allows women to get any at all." Crappy in bed? Yeah, I am crappy in bed and that's why I make my husband climb the walls every night and thank god he has such a wonderfully talented bed partner to spend the rest of his life with. Number three, "Gay sex is so incomparably wonderful that given half a chance, every single man on earth will completely abandon women in order to seek the company of his fellow man." I am not ashamed to say that I have done anal a number of times. It might feel different, man on man, but for a woman(not all women, just me) it is a stronger orgasm, but there is also considerable pain that kinda downplays all the fun. I can't see a man, any hetero man, refusing his woman counterpart to go have sex with another man.

/rantoff

lol It better be a troll....

Legalize it mannnn.

The less competition I have, the better.

/lick
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Srs Bsns
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kadrian View Post
    /ranton

That paragraph pisses me off for a number of reasons. First off, a woman can give another woman anything that a man can and probably do it better. The saying goes, "A woman knows what a woman wants". Number two, "Indeed, women are so fundamentally crappy in bed and men so amazing that the current social stigma against homosexuality is in fact the only thing that still allows women to get any at all." Crappy in bed? Yeah, I am crappy in bed and that's why I make my husband climb the walls every night and thank god he has such a wonderfully talented bed partner to spend the rest of his life with. Number three, "Gay sex is so incomparably wonderful that given half a chance, every single man on earth will completely abandon women in order to seek the company of his fellow man." I am not ashamed to say that I have done anal a number of times. It might feel different, man on man, but for a woman(not all women, just me) it is a stronger orgasm, but there is also considerable pain that kinda downplays all the fun. I can't see a man, any hetero man, refusing his woman counterpart to go have sex with another man.

/rantoff

Sarcasm detector where?

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Kadrian View Post
    /ranton

/rantoff

I think I love you.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Remember kids, lesbians are fine, but the world ends if the balls touch.

E. Body
    BG Level

If this passes and it looks okay for women to sleep together, I may never get laid again ._.a And you really can't fault women who wanna sleep with women.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

What the fuck is this shit?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Amastacia View Post
    Sarcasm detector where?

I am sorry if, over the internet, I cannot fully comprehend the tone of sarcasm but that has nothing to do with my sexual persuasion. That's exactly why I said, "lol It better be a troll...."
    I can't imagine someone really thinking that. They are either using sarcasm or they really are that fucking stupid. Not everyone can get sarcasm right, so I am just going to say s/he is retarded.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Ququroon View Post
    Remember kids, lesbians are fine, but the world ends if the balls touch.
    What if you are doing DP on a chick? Still gay?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Yup still gay