1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 8 hours, 50 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 15 hours, 9 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 1 hours, 50 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 8 hours, 9 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I can dream ok?

So wanted gria in this game

EDIT: lol yeah that's the pic that got me excited ;o but nothing in these scans so far. Lame ; ; was hoping they'd have galka stats too, tanking ftw o;

2600klub

Loves tits more than you

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    Definitely going to be one dam sexy mithra XD

Now to see the fan art flood for FFXIV with the recent pics posted...
    :3

Also, each of those 3 (sorcerer, fighter, crafter) have "representative classes" listed in the boxes and the description says that you can change between them by changing your equipment (for example, the crafter can craft different kinds of things by changing his hammer, and can also make food, etc). They are a bit difficult for me to translate because I have no idea how they have been historically translated in videogames, but for example the "sorcerer"'s representative classes say something like "sorcerer" and "witchcraft", fighters says "sword user" and "bow user", etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal View Post
    I can dream ok?

So wanted gria in this game

EDIT: lol yeah that's the pic that got me excited ;o but nothing in these scans so far. Lame ; ; was hoping they'd have galka stats too, tanking ftw o;
    http://i29.tinypic.com/2dri3r6.jpg

That guy in the picture definitely have horns

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Sorta 'meh' about the male only galka and female only mithra again X_X Honestly, they could have added the opposite genders in XIV and people would still feel the "connection"

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Hmm not sure if I like that system much. Might take a lot out of build variety (like soboro/bow SAM/RNGs, or ridill/joytoy WARs, etc). Will have to see what they do with it lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I like the new art style, it seems like a next gen evolution of those FFXI races. Only complaint is that the taru's seem a bit tall (more like children vs short ppl) and they are given a sorta-pear-like figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Also. Couldn't they at least make new hairstyles
    There better be lol

F5 Like A Boss.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

Now those are some ugly tarus. No longer chubby and cute. Now they look like young Balthiers. lol

That aside, this looks promising. Thanks for the scans! Guess I'll be rolling a Hume, er I mean Hyuran again. :D

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

I will still have little midgets to beat up... mmm

They need to release a full body pic of mithra ... in all its... sexy.. glory~!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurokikaze View Post
    Now those are some ugly tarus. No longer chubby and cute. Now they look like young Balthiers. lol

That aside, this looks promising. Thanks for the scans! Guess I'll be rolling a Hume, er I mean Hyuran again. :D
    FFXIV players who did not play FF11 : Wth is taru? it's Lala~ not taru stop being noob

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Seph View Post
    Good or bad? XD I'm interested in what people who played tarus in FF11 got to say
    I play as elvaan myself
    WTF happened to us!!!!!!!!! D:

That taru better be alpha/beta version...

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

taru fatchix, galka this time around have very asian eyes, and appear to be all muscle and less fat

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Not doing the lame hume shit anymore that's for damn sure. Fucking Brady guide...
    My friend found his old Brady Illustrated Atlas. Quality items from the guide:

Simurgh spawns every three Vana'diel days while KA spawns every three earth days.

KA casts Waterga VI.

Lord of Onzozo drops the Kraken Club which is a "one-handed club".

I am impressed and eager to see what comes next. I like that they kept the same hairstyles on the Elvaan type (the Legolas clone) and it's close enough so far for me not to feel completely lost.
    I think they look more like the models during the character creation graphics in XI that we wanted all this time. I think the taru in XI are winners in cutness though.
    I like how this game seems so much more bulky and industrial with the clothing styles. that mage's coat reminds me more of the Royal Redingote. Thanks for the posts!

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Antithesis View Post
    That's low bro...
    I meant besides you. You are the only Galka maybe besides Archi that are cool.

The rest of them need to mine my ore.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Horrible Taru design....wtf

I guess i go with bitchy elvaan bitch this time.

F5 Like A Boss.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

Quote Originally Posted by Thiefami View Post
    taru fatchix, galka this time around have very asian eyes, and appear to be all muscle and less fat
    Indeed. I was thinking though... Imagine if later on when they release more information they shock everyone and reveal that they will be making a female Galka and male Mithra. Mithra wouldn't be that hard to imagine (think Raddix from SO1) but... What the fuck would a female Galka look like? lol

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Someone needs to translate the small box next to the jobs I'd like to see what choices there are.

Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post

Simurgh spawns every three Vana'diel days while KA spawns every three earth days.

KA casts Waterga VI.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post

KA casts Waterga VI.

lol dude... I did all my Macros in the beginning just like Brady told me to, I was a fool. I even subbed /whm for Warrior because Brady said it would be "good practice" for unlocking Paladin.

Seriously wtf?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast