1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 3 hours, 27 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 20 hours, 32 minutes
    Last weekly reset was -4 hours, -33 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 13 hours, 32 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shuichi Shadowstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Very interesting! Neo-blm(?) looks hott in that robe.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

The hume girl in this pic is almost exactly what I wanted my new character to look like. :D

Also, let the debate on whether Mithra are fuzzy or not begin again now that we have higher def graphics. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Well. Apparantly SE's finally shown FFXIII running on real hardware, and so the "ingame" footage they showed us before... isn't.
    Actual game:
    http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/2562/ff13real.jpg

So really, while they've labelled certain parts of the FFXIV trailer as running in "real time" I completely expect to see a similar drop in render detail when we get closer to the release date. It's like when the PS2 hardware debuted, and they were running FFVIII's dance scene "in real time!"
    We already have discussed this to death in another gaming forum here is the result
    The picture you posted is from a very old build "Look at her shoulder do you seriously think you gonna play with that pre alpha model? lol these pictures are from 2007 build the one you posted"

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnus View Post
    The hume girl in this pic is almost exactly what I wanted my new character to look like. :D

Also, let the debate on whether Mithra are fuzzy or not begin again now that we have higher def graphics. lol
    I hope they have the dark-tipped cat nose, does not appear as if they do.

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal View Post
    Who is the healer though? D:
    Good question, it would suck if we were all stuck with innate regen and you have to rely on potions all the time.

I hope that we wont see people with huge head and tiny bodies like what happened with White knight chronicles on the ps3 XD

White Knight Chronicles Preview: Her Head Is So Huge! - White knight chronicles - Kotaku

I hope that there is no option to increase boobs size too >.> or people will go extreme

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by quannum View Post
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I knew that looked familiar but I couldn't quite place it. Thanks for ruining my FFXIV delusions.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Carraway Author
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Just some clarification, the listed classes associated with each category are "representative" or "typical" classes (not sure how else to translate 代表的). So the context there is that each of the two examples are simply that, examples, and not the only two available classes.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Tarus look dreadful, from what I have read about the jobs so far not looking good.
    Tellytubbies was what I was thinking aswell xD

Quote Originally Posted by quannum View Post
    OMG SO TRUEEEEEEEE i knewwwwwwww there is was something creepy about them now i found out what it's lol

Edit: FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK isn't one of them already CALLED LALA? looool

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

inb4 teletubby lawsuit on the name Lala, Intellectual property WHUT?

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I think I know the reason behind SE's radical Lalafell design. It's because of all those idiots from waaaaay back then that complained about Tarutaru not having knees. SE clarified it and it resulted in LalaFAIL tarus.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I take back what I said about liking the new tarus after seeing that. I will never be unable to unsee that. =(

F5 Like A Boss.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

Looks like theres going to be a lot less tarus this time around... lol

Thanks for the other translations here, I was at work and haven't had longer than 3mins to look at this thread.

Anyway, yeah, those classes listed are representative of the base, meaning there will be more classes and there will highly likely be more bases. So it is like a job tree based on equipment. It wouldn't surprise me if they added some kind of Healer-job base and then have the representative classes White mage, time mage, etc.

As far as mixing skills and whatnot from these various classes by using various equipment, we don't really know yet.

I'd be happy to translate the whole paragraphs but I need a better scan for most of them because they are really cut off.

LOL sorry guys, once you see it you can not unsee it

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I don't really see the difference in the tarus except they arent as potbellied If they are up to everyone elses knees still, I doubt many will notice the difference.

Im kind of surprised they didn't add male mithra, female-ish galka since it is a different world. Ya, I said female galka, I know

I hope SE doesn't pull of this new class name bullshit. I like Red Mage, White Mage, Blue Mage, Red Mage, Paladin, etc. Simple names and nothing to weird. Sorcerer? Gatherer? D: Noooooooooo

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast