1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 23 hours, 0 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 0 hours, 59 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 16 hours, 0 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in -7 hours, -1 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 102 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kurokikaze View Post
    lol seriously...

Anyways! I got this update on my twitter about 20 seconds ago but its not worthy of a new thread so I'll post it here:

I REALLY want to know where they are getting their sauce to come up with this rumor. Whatever... Carry on!
    Completely fucking made up I bet. Still got me excited

I hope they don't do that XI seniority shit. I can't even begin to remember my POL ids. I had like 3 in total over the years each linked to different credit/debit cards and emails.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

i hope the minimun requirement are less then that.

F5 Like A Boss.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

Quote Originally Posted by 100percentile View Post
    Completely fucking made up I bet. Still got me excited

I hope they don't do that XI seniority shit. I can't even begin to remember my POL ids. I had like 3 in total over the years each linked to different credit/debit cards and emails.
    Yeah dude, its probably fake but I couldn't help getting excited. I really hope they don't do the XI seniority shit either, only thing I remember is my POL ID. Whether this is true or not? Not sure, but I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled for info (I've been searching google "FFXIV Beta" like 4-6 times a day.) If I get anything I'll let you guys know asap. I got a feeling its a lot closer than we think... ;o

Banned.

BG Level

There is a FFXIV twitter? Otherwise, why are you quoting twitter? Actually even if there is a FFXIV one, why are you quoting twitter?

F5 Like A Boss.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

In the FFXIV news and speculations section of the forums? Yeah I quoted twitter. Is there a problem with that?

You try really hard bro. lol

Banned.

BG Level

Oh I get you bro

Checking your sources would put you dangerously close to good poster territory and we can't have that in the internet capital of speculation and babbling.

F5 Like A Boss.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

And I understand you bro

Making worthwhile posts instead of flame baiting or shitting them up with your negativity would put you dangerously close to being a decent and contributing member of the forums. amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by BRP View Post
    Oh I get you bro

Checking your sources would put you dangerously close to good poster territory and we can't have that in the internet capital of speculation and babbling.
    At anytime during your 13,212 posts did you bother to go outside to see the light?

Hell nah, no time for the sun when you're a pro poster

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raikku View Post
    At anytime during your 13,212 posts did you bother to go outside to see the light?
    I see the light

Every Sunday, amen.

Making worthwhile posts instead of flame baiting or shitting them up with your negativity would put you dangerously close to being a decent and contributing member of the forums. amirite?
    My contribution to these forums(well in this case) is my criticism, silly. Now you can continue to ignore what I say because calling something stupid is NEGATIVITY and NEGATIVITY is the enemy to... stupidity? What would be constructive is you listening or at least avoid posting false crap you found on twitter because that is destructive to information gathering.

EDIT: Interesting that, in ADVANCED FFXI DISCUSSION posting bullshit is treated like bullshit, but in FFXIV DISCUSSION: CANDIES AND MOTIVATIONAL CHITCHATS FOR EVERYONE. Remarkable how in due time people being quick to say "no" will actually become the norm. I am just ahead of the trend is all.

F5 Like A Boss.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

I see the light

Every Sunday, amen.

My contribution to these forums(well in this case) is my criticism, silly. Now you can continue to ignore what I say because calling something stupid is NEGATIVITY and NEGATIVITY is the enemy to... stupidity? What would be constructive is you listening or at least avoid posting false crap you found on twitter because that is destructive to information gathering.

EDIT: Interesting that, in ADVANCED FFXI DISCUSSION posting bullshit is treated like bullshit, but in FFXIV DISCUSSION: CANDIES AND MOTIVATIONAL CHITCHATS FOR EVERYONE. Remarkable how in due time people being quick to say "no" will actually become the norm. I am just ahead of the trend is all.
    Are you done trolling? lol

Banned.

BG Level

Not until the subject material stops coming.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

in ADVANCED FFXI DISCUSSION posting bullshit is treated like bullshit, but in FFXIV DISCUSSION: CANDIES AND MOTIVATIONAL CHITCHATS FOR EVERYONE. Remarkable how in due time people being quick to say "no" will actually become the norm. I am just ahead of the trend is all.
    Maybe I'm misinterpreting that gooblydigook up there... but did you just compare a forum who's singular purpose is for the reporting and discussion of advanced tactics and information to that of one purposely made for dreaming up speculation about a game that's still a solid year away from release?

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Battlecat View Post
    one purposely made for dreaming up speculation about a game that's still a solid year away from release?
    Actually:

Discuss planned new linkshells for 14, gather groups to start servers, discuss job classes, beta information, anything you might like.
    I must have missed the memo on dreaming and writing fan fiction.

EDIT: Though feel free to use this forum as a license to be allakhazam style posters, I'll just point this out when it occurs.

Well, we have everything else in this forum except for the fanfiction. So, who wants to go first?

Atma Weapon
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zadora Madruk
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I, for one, welcome our new pipe dreaming overlords.

Minimum :
    P4 3.0 GHZ / Dual core Cpu 1.6ghz+
    XP 1GB Ram / Vista 2GB Ram
    Nvidia 7800GT/8600GT
    Hard drive : 23GB install
    Windows XP/VISTA/7
    Internet : 256KB+

Recommended :
    Dual Core 2 Duo 2.500+
    Nvidia 8800GT
    XP 2GB Ram / Vista 3GB Ram
    Windows XP/VISTA/7
    Internet : 512KB+

Maximum Settings on 1080p
    Quad core i7
    GTX 285/GTX295

Quote Originally Posted by Seph View Post
    Minimum :
    P4 3.0 GHZ / Dual core Cpu 1.6ghz+
    XP 1GB Ram / Vista 2GB Ram
    Nvidia 7800GT/8600GT
    Windows XP/VISTA/7
    Internet : 256KB+

Recommended :
    Dual Core 2 Duo 2.500+
    Nvidia 8800GT
    XP 2GB Ram / Vista 3GB Ram
    Windows XP/VISTA/7
    Internet : 512KB+

Maximum Settings on 1080p
    Quad core i7
    GTX 285/GTX295

That sounds very plausible, in fact, I think you're spot on. Only thing I would change would be the Recommended vid card. The 8800 seems a bit dated.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I was about to call you moron for the fanfic part... but considering how little we know about the game... just about every post might as well be fanfic with no storyline, and slightly less man on man action.

Quote Originally Posted by 100percentile View Post
    That sounds very plausible, in fact, I think you're spot on. Only thing I would change would be the Recommended vid card. The 8800 seems a bit dated.
    9800= rebranded 8800 cards "with less power consumption and super tiny performance boost"
    GTX295 is overclocked 2x9800 in one box.

Next "Huge" jump graphic wise = GT300 ~ New architecture/40NM/Directx11/etc
    It's also Best time to buy new GPU too, they gonna rebrand it for the next 2-3 years with small power boost/less heat/less power consumption/smaller card size wise/etc"

New generation of cards should arrive from ATI and Nvidia before FFXIV release that's for sure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 102 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast