+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: (500) Days of Summer     submit to reddit submit to twitter

(500) Days of Summer

Far and away one of the best movies I have ever seen. I loved it, and thought it was formulated perfectly. Not to mention Zoey is yummy

If this clip doesn't make you want to see it, then you have no soul. This is how everyone feels after scoring the one they love.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2seAJsrtIbQ

Old Merits
    BG Level

I saw the trailer when I saw Funny People, and the "anal girl" part made me LOL so hard.

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

I wanna see it just cause of Zoey.

Now I HAVE to see it cause you seem to have the same taste in movies as me.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

any torrents out yet? its not showing around here, and ZD is my goddess
    last time i looked there were only fakes

Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post

We have excellent taste Null.

Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post

Zoey and Natalie are going to be in a movie together. <3

Also, I remember seeing a trailer about some girl and a guy falling in love. The dude or girl had mattress salesperson job. Was that this movie? If not, any idea what it was called, I wanted to see it but I haven't gone to the moves in a while.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Penthesilea View Post

Also, I remember seeing a trailer about some girl and a guy falling in love. The dude or girl had mattress salesperson job. Was that this movie? If not, any idea what it was called, I wanted to see it but I haven't gone to the moves in a while.
    My god, the world will asplod with them in the same scene for more then five seconds.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

I love Zoey, saw a few previews on television for this one and I'll see anything she touches. Need a torrent of this :D

BG Level

Hopefully she touches me. And yes, I need a torrent as well. Looks great but I can't see myself going to the theater to see it. Don't know anybody that I'd be willing to ask to go with me and there is no way I'm going alone to it.

Also the movie that her and Natalie will be in also has the red head from wedding crashers.

Isla Fischer! Omg, I want her almost as much as I want Zoey and Scarlett and Natalie

BG Level

Indeed, the movie will be a cuteness overload.

Is it Your Highness?

BG Level

Yeah, looking at it though makes me worry if it would be cgi or something. I pray not.

Quote Originally Posted by Penthesilea View Post

The movie you're thinking of is called Gigantic, but it had a very limited release in theatres back in spring.

The guy's grown up a lot since '3rd Rock From The Sun'! I don't think I've ever seen Zoey in anything else, but her sister is good in Bones.
    A romcom where both leads appeal to me, I think I'll have to check this out. ^^

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

oh I looooove Zoooooooey (it's 2 o's isn't it?). She was in Yes Man recently with Jim Carrey. Did you know her sister Emily is Bones? Emily Deschanel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can see the resemblance after knowing '-'

//edit: wow I really want to go see this after watching the clip. so light-hearted, something I could use lately.

Sleep Deprived Galka BLM
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by fishstix View Post
    oh I looooove Zoooooooey (it's 2 o's isn't it?). She was in Yes Man recently with Jim Carrey. Did you know her sister Emily is Bones? Emily Deschanel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can see the resemblance after knowing '-'

//edit: wow I really want to go see this after watching the clip. so light-hearted, something I could use lately.
    I'll just assume you haven't read a synopsis or anything. The movie isn't all light hearted fun.

My avatar/sig are from this movie

Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Best movie I've went to so far in 2009. Very good. Definitely not light hearted, parts of it will make you want to hang yourself. Definitely not a chick flick / romantic comedy either.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

ugh.. i past out watching this movie.... so dull.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast