BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Aion: Random Question Thread

Thanks to the idea from Leb, I'm creating a thread for people to ask any question they might have about Aion. So feel free to ask away and other members of the forum can try to answer to the best of their abilities.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Couldn't think of any real hard questions but how does the money flow in this? Are there dailies to do to help with it or the usual go out and farm/gather stuff and sell on the AH because the pain train is horrible when it comes to money and will just about spend it on shit that get's replaced a few levels later.

Anyone know where Denlabis is, in Fire Temple? Or where to go inside thar to complete the quest?

Also yea, NCSoft is now allowing people to upgrade to CE. The requirement listed on their site was that you had the SE and an NCSoft account.

I just did it and in my account history it shows the purchase as 'Perk' and I got the receipt and serial code in my email - but, when I check the status of my account it still says 'Standard' and ditto for game type.

Anyone try that upgrade out and understand how it works?

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

If I have 2 characters on different servers, can I put something in my Account Warehouse on one server and take it out on the other?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    Couldn't think of any real hard questions but how does the money flow in this? Are there dailies to do to help with it or the usual go out and farm/gather stuff and sell on the AH because the pain train is horrible when it comes to money and will just about spend it on shit that get's replaced a few levels later.
    I didn't have any trouble with money at all, by the tiem I was 25 in the beta I burned through close to 2.5 million kinah. All I did was sell green drops on the AH and pick up every grey item I could and npc them.

using the attack hotkey will open the loot table from a dead monster if you're targeting them but is there a key command to force "take all" or is mousing take all or double clicking the items the only way?

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Vail View Post
    using the attack hotkey will open the loot table from a dead monster if you're targeting them but is there a key command to force "take all" or is mousing take all or double clicking the items the only way?
    There is a a loot all thing just need to turn it on

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Veyron Snow
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Leb View Post
    I didn't have any trouble with money at all, by the tiem I was 25 in the beta I burned through close to 2.5 million kinah. All I did was sell green drops on the AH and pick up every grey item I could and npc them.
    About the same I expect, got my full Plate Armor of Pioneer once I hit 22 then went exploring around at the end of last beta weekend lol.

It's one of the generic "skills" that you can put on your quickbar, I usually keep mine on 9 next to bandage/herbal treatment on 0.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
    About the same I expect, got my full Plate Armor of Pioneer once I hit 22 then went exploring around at the end of last beta weekend lol.
    I went the craftsman's titanium route. (*'-')/

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Veyron Snow
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Leb View Post
    I went the craftsman's titanium route. (*'-')/
    Mr.Richguy!

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
    Mr.Richguy!
    only greens, not blue. QQ

There was one guy who did craft himself a whole blue set of it though, lucky bastard.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Veyron Snow
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Ohhh thought you ment the blues, lol

Sassy Tyrant
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I am pretty sure shift+right click will loot all unless you don't want to touch your mouse lol

Little Mother
    BG Level

Just want to be able to click a mob once and loot everything possible off of it without having to click confirmations and shit.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

No one has answered my last question

New one: What happens if you run out of flight time in the Abyss?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Falisa View Post
    I am pretty sure shift+right click will loot all unless you don't want to touch your mouse lol
    The button that looks like a hand, 4th key on your hotbar usually as soon as you make a toon, will loot a corpse and loot all.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Is there a site or guide to macros? Is there anything similar to <stnpc> from ffxi? When tanking and having adds, I hate having to tab around to find the link and voke it. I especially hate that I need to backup a bit away from the mobs, so I don't accidentally auto attack it if it's slept. I should probably get used to using my mouse, but I also have trouble selecting targets with my mouse, whether pve or pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Falisa View Post
    that's perfectly fine for me~

What happens if you run out of flight time in the Abyss?
    you fall, and if there is no land under you: you fall a certain distance then automaticly die. As for your previous question, I have no idea

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by fishstix View Post
    Is there a site or guide to macros? Is there anything similar to <stnpc> from ffxi? When tanking and having adds, I hate having to tab around to find the link and voke it. I especially hate that I need to backup a bit away from the mobs, so I don't accidentally auto attack it if it's slept. I should probably get used to using my mouse, but I also have trouble selecting targets with my mouse, whether pve or pvp.
    The powerwiki at aiononline has a lot of macro stuff I think. There is /AutomaticSelection but thats just F8 from ffxi.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBreeze View Post
    Just want to be able to click a mob once and loot everything possible off of it without having to click confirmations and shit.
    I think you always have the confirmations if you are in a party and get a quest drop. Also, if you use the hotbar slot for the loot all, I don't think you can currently target a corpse w/o the mouse. In the 1.5 patch they have something about adding a key to target corpses or some such.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 99 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast