Closed Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Vuitton

Quote Originally Posted by EternityEnd View Post
    Complete bullshit. Thrall isn't going to just hand over the reigns to GARROSH of all people, who wants to return the orcs to a bloodlusting barbaric state, and then just allow him to kill Cairne. All so he can be turned into the Guardian of Tirisfal by Malfurion?

The Guardian of Tirisfal was chosen by a now defunct High Elven organization known as the Council of Tirisfal, which was decimated by the First and Third wars. Malfurion and the night elven druids aren't about to follow high elven customs and imbue someone with massive arcane powers. Plus, why is Malfurion even out of the Emerald Dream? Last we heard, he, Ysera and Cenarius were pinned down by the Nightmare, unable to escape.

This entire "expansion" would be a lorelol. They aren't going to half destroy Azeroth, make tauren paladins, and make goblins suddenly heroes that save Thrall. Sounds as if they're releasing a semi credible story to hide what they're really planning to announce at Blizzcon. You give Blizzard far too much credit if you think they could even design an event so massive. They couldn't even make Northrend as climactic as it should have been. O HAY GUYZ LETS DISREGARD THE LICH KING AND BUILD A CARNIVAL ITLL B COOL. O LETS ALSO REUSE RAIDS AND LORE CHARACTERS WEVE ALREADY KILLED HURRR

You really think they could do something mildly as revolutionary as this?
    BINGO!

Blizzard probably contacted MMO-Champion to setup this whole scenario, or told an employee to "leak" this information to MMO-Champion. Blizzard knows everyone goes to MMO-Champion for game related info that hasn't been released yet, so they know its a great opportunity to mind fuck players so that when they announce the real details of the expansion at Blizzcon everyone is going to be blown away.

Ridill
    BG Level

rofl...

Blizz: Hey dude, we know you're the most credible source for mmo news and all that, and are running a business which depends on your credibility. Would you mind utterly and completely destroying any sense of credibility, and therefore your business and livelihood for us? We wanna make blizzcon a super surprise, ya know?

Boubouille: SURE DOOD NO PROB LOL

Blizzard cant be bothered to freaking design a dungeon and bosses, you think they would go to the effort of spreading disinformation?! What kind of fantasy land are you people living in?

Vuitton

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Blizzard cant be bothered to freaking design a dungeon and bosses, you think they would go to the effort of spreading disinformation?! What kind of fantasy land are you people living in?
    Not the same one as those who believe all this shit about Cairne dying, Thrall being made Gaurdian of Tirisfal, and all the rest of that ridiculous shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuitton View Post
    Not the same one as those who believe all this shit about Cairne dying, Thrall being made Gaurdian of Tirisfal, and all the rest of that ridiculous shit.
    lol, srsly. I cant even grasp how people can read some of this and go "Yeah! That's a good idea! I support that.." That's why the game is going downhill so much. Glad im done with it.

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    rofl...

Blizz: Hey dude, we know you're the most credible source for mmo news and all that, and are running a business which depends on your credibility. Would you mind utterly and completely destroying any sense of credibility, and therefore your business and livelihood for us? We wanna make blizzcon a super surprise, ya know?

Boubouille: SURE DOOD NO PROB LOL
    It gets MMO-Champion a huge amount of traffic. If you think anyone is really going to stop using MMO-champion over one mistake, you're sorely mistaken. They've made mistakes before, and they seem to be flourishing to me.

Credibility and WoW together in any context makes me laugh.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

The only part I cannot believe is with the Thrall and Horde. I can totally see the landscape changes happening, originally Azeroth was one continent and now it's 3. But Thralls actions make no sense at all in these spoilers. Sure, being the guardian of tirisfal would be badass for him, allowing that to happen to the horde just wouldn't fit with Thrall.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Its going to take one hell of a story to sell that to me too.

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

EternityEnd pretty much hit the nail on the head. This is a load of crap. If it does happen, it's ten times the fuckball of "otherworldy beings who were packed onto a dimensional ship and have been on the run ever since, until the Blood Elves stole their dimensional ship." Something that Metzen ended up apologizing for.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Just by the by, is anyone planning on feeding us info as it's leaked from the blizzcon live stream? (get it? leaked? stream? I kill me). I wont be able to buy the live stream so i was wondering if anyone here will and wouldnt mind updating the rest of us with what's announced.

edit

you know what

fuck it.

all of you guys complaining about rumors keep in mind that they're rumors. plus, change is always a good thing. leaving old worlds to die out is fucking stupid. everybody acts like its just a rehash but really, its not. you don't know, for all you know some fucking environmental changes will happen itll look like a totally new zone but instead of being called Faggot'Nigorea its just Durotar again.

fyi, this is probably all just a goon trolling the fuck out of the WoW community

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

These are no rumors by the way. MMO-Champion is a good source for information.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

blizzard didn't confirm it, it's a rumor.

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arathor

Sourceing from somethingawful? Might as well source from fucking 4chan.

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

Quote Originally Posted by Zyuu View Post
    These are no rumors by the way. MMO-Champion is a good source for information.
    Hahaha, oh you.

Official THE Alpha and Omega

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Jodwahh View Post
    Sourceing from somethingawful? Might as well source from fucking 4chan.
    Trackable user names help credibility fyi

icecrown citadel is gonna have 31 bosses too guys

mmochamp is a very credible source of information

Official THE Alpha and Omega

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Uh, that was a misinterpreted joke from Ghostcrawler.

World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> 3.3 is the Age of the Warriors

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast