Closed Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    It'll be funny sitting on the sidelines, watching Wow turn into shit and finally implode. God im so glad I quit last week.
    congrats on quitting buddy

the non wow forums are that way ----->

re-working all of vanilla could means a lot to the game.
    right now they tried to ease alt levelling in many ways, but a complete makeover would actually make grinding 1-85 (?) very enjoyable. this, paired with new races and new race/class combination could bring a lot.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    It'll be funny sitting on the sidelines, watching Wow turn into shit and finally implode. God im so glad I quit last week.
    Honestly, the only way I see WoW dying is if Blizzard decided to pull the plug on it. It's is so fucking huge now that it's ridiculous. People have been calling for WoW's death since Vanguard (lol) way back in 2006 - it's not going to happen until Blizzard MMO #2 is announced, and even then it'll probably live for a good while.

WOW IS OVER GUYS WARHAMMER IS COMING ITS GONNA KILL WARCRAFT

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

See, the talk about the story progression is neat and stuff. I'm all for old content getting revamped in a crazy way but... the rest of it seems so weird/stupid.

making Garrosh leader is the dumbest thing they could do. The only thing I can think of why they are doing this is because they really want the horde to be "evil". tbh I think alliance are more evil then horde just cause Thrall wants peace and Varian is an asshole bitchy bitch.

just because cairnes son NPC disappeared doesn't mean shit lol... it just means..... they took him out for right now.... I don't see how him being taken out instantly means he's the new leader and Cairn will be killed blabhablabhlahblabhalbhalhbalh.

that's like saying finding stupid halloween masks tells us what the new races are. oh wait--- hurrrrrrrrr

but again I can see why they might make Garrosh leader... to keep the animosity between the fractions. which is dumb in my eyes but whatever. also those new race/class combinations are FREAKING STUPID.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

from mmo-champ:

Cataclysm Leak Follow-up
    The week-end has been .... interesting and I guess it's time to clarify a few facts :

You're so wrong!
    Tons of people out there won't trust everything they read on the interweb, and I'm totally fine with that. But if you want to discuss about how wrong I am please do it in a nice way, you don't have to be aggressive and a lot of people got banned for that. I will probably clean up the bans from the last days after the Blizzcon but we can't really afford to let the forums get out of control with insults and spams. If you feel that you didn't deserve your ban at all just mail me and I'll try to have a look at it.

Something Awful isn't reliable!
    I didn't want to hide the source of the quote posted a few minutes after my news post but I think a lot of people misunderstood that. After I posted the original information, a post appeared on Something Awful with a few extra details and I eventually merged it when it turned out to be ... reliable. The only details added from this post were :

• The "big" changes to the existing lore (I don't want to spoil it again, you know what I'm talking about)
    • Gnomeregan possibly retaken by gnomes
    • Blackrock Spire eruption.

And I think that's it, everything else was from my own personal work and is data gathered from multiple sources over the last month.

Just lay down the pitchforks for the moment, the Blizzcon is only in 4 days and you'll have the rest of the year to laugh at me if what I posted is indeed wrong, there are enough french jokes in the world to do that. For the moment it's just a pre-Blizzcon leak, we have them each year and you should be used to it by now.

Of course, each year, a lot of sites are wrong and I could be one of them. Nothing of what I posted was confirmed or commented by Blizzard.
    Short version:

lawl sorry guys but i really could be wrong!

Funny how his original cataclysm post was "remember it would take alot for me to post this" and "i'm rarely wrong". Now all of a sudden we have to expect theres a much bigger chance he's wrong. Backpedalling much?

YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Re: Thrall and the Worgen, there's already a huge political upset brewing after the events of the wrathgate. It's really not THAT inconceivable that some serious changes are on the horizon for the leadership of both factions.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tomino View Post
    re-working all of vanilla could means a lot to the game.
    right now they tried to ease alt levelling in many ways, but a complete makeover would actually make grinding 1-85 (?) very enjoyable. this, paired with new races and new race/class combination could bring a lot.
    I don't think it would change 1-85 at all actually. It had said that it would be similar to the quests in the DK starting zone and such that change the landscape as you progress though the missions. Besides, it would be really stupid to completely change the whole world only to put in different quests for level 20 alts.

If they use the phasing technology that was used extensively in DK starting area and Icecrown, I wonder if this will hamper people from power leveling alts by just following and healbotting. If you look at it now, you can't see players who are phased into a different versions of the zone you are in, i.e. you don't see anyone doing the Tournament daily in front of Icecrown unless you are doing it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Koul View Post
    See, the talk about the story progression is neat and stuff. I'm all for old content getting revamped in a crazy way but... the rest of it seems so weird/stupid.

making Garrosh leader is the dumbest thing they could do. The only thing I can think of why they are doing this is because they really want the horde to be "evil". tbh I think alliance are more evil then horde just cause Thrall wants peace and Varian is an asshole bitchy bitch.

just because cairnes son NPC disappeared doesn't mean shit lol... it just means..... they took him out for right now.... I don't see how him being taken out instantly means he's the new leader and Cairn will be killed blabhablabhlahblabhalbhalhbalh.

that's like saying finding stupid halloween masks tells us what the new races are. oh wait--- hurrrrrrrrr

but again I can see why they might make Garrosh leader... to keep the animosity between the fractions. which is dumb in my eyes but whatever. also those new race/class combinations are FREAKING STUPID.

I agree making Garrosh lead the horde is a stupid move on Thrall's part, but I bet he feels like he deserves a chance or some shit since he's grom hellscream's son, even though he's proven time and time again he's a shitty and impulsive person.

As for Varian being bitchy, he has damn good reason to be lol.

Orcs fucked up his homeland and a part orc killed his dad, defias rioted in stormwind cuz they didnt get paid for rebuilding it and his wife got killed in the process, then he got taken hostage by them, tortured and split in two, attacked by dragons and jumped off a cliff and lost his memory, only to wash up on the shore of the big ol' orc city and be enslaved by them and made to fight for his life(not to mention treated like shit the rest of the time.)

When he finally makes it back to SW, he finds out his best friend(Arthas) is all killing everyone and making their dead bodies into an army, and when he goes to northrend to try and stop that shit his OTHER best friend dies cuz of some punks who are in league with those goddamn orcs again.

So I think he has a few reasons to be cranky.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Moosey View Post
    I agree making Garrosh lead the horde is a stupid move on Thrall's part, but I bet he feels like he deserves a chance or some shit since he's grom hellscream's son, even though he's proven time and time again he's a shitty and impulsive person.

As for Varian being bitchy, he has damn good reason to be lol.

Orcs fucked up his homeland and a part orc killed his dad, defias rioted in stormwind cuz they didnt get paid for rebuilding it and his wife got killed in the process, then he got taken hostage by them, tortured and split in two, attacked by dragons and jumped off a cliff and lost his memory, only to wash up on the shore of the big ol' orc city and be enslaved by them and made to fight for his life(not to mention treated like shit the rest of the time.)

When he finally makes it back to SW, he finds out his best friend(Arthas) is all killing everyone and making their dead bodies into an army, and when he goes to northrend to try and stop that shit his OTHER best friend dies cuz of some punks who are in league with those goddamn orcs again.

So I think he has a few reasons to be cranky.
    While most of that is true and can be a reason for someone to be pissed off...Thrall was a slave his entire life and he's pretty much the complete opposite of Varian.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

If thrall was to hand the reigns over to anyone i'd rather it be saurfang. He's cool, wise, helpful, plus, i'd never have to worry about protecting org again. He'd just cleave the hell out of everyone. Him and chuck norris are the onlly two in existance that have a third fist hidden under their beards.

Id like to know where this magical Orc town is that Varian escaped.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

I love Varian

Beta Varian with Heroic Leap/Bladestrom was Saurfang v3.

E. Body
    BG Level

Just got a Cataclysm Alpha invite in my inbox this morning. Says, and I quote "Please Note: Currently the Worgen race is disabled, as it is not working. You can still create and play the Goblin race." So unless the invite is fake, and it could be (but they included a key in it) then at least the race part is true.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

lol, please don't tell me that there is any doubt in your mind that its a fake

YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Yeah, I would verify that shit with blizzard. Unless there's some instruction there that has you logging onto battle.net itself (DIRECTLY TO THE SITE, NOT FROM A LINK IN THE EMAIL) it sounds like phishing 101.

E. Body
    BG Level

alpha keys are F&F anyway.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

IM prety stoked about tauren pld, I refuse to roll a BE.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast