Closed Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    Just got a Cataclysm Alpha invite in my inbox this morning. Says, and I quote "Please Note: Currently the Worgen race is disabled, as it is not working. You can still create and play the Goblin race." So unless the invite is fake, and it could be (but they included a key in it) then at least the race part is true.
    my god if you fall for this...

E. Body
    BG Level

baw, it is fake, just looked over it again. woke up hungover this morning and checked my e-mail from my iPhone, just thought "oh cool" and not "fucking phish." gave my account to someone else a while ago so i wouldn't have the password to enter it anyway, but the e-mail looked decent enough. looking at it on my computer now though all the little give-aways are now obvious.

baw, it is fake, just looked over it again. woke up hungover this morning and checked my e-mail from my iPhone, just thought "oh cool" and not "fucking phish." gave my account to someone else a while ago so i wouldn't have the password to enter it anyway, but the e-mail looked decent enough. looking at it on my computer now though all the little give-aways are now obvious.
    The giveaways being Blizz hasnt even announced an Alpha?

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    from mmo-champ:

Short version:

lawl sorry guys but i really could be wrong!

Funny how his original cataclysm post was "remember it would take alot for me to post this" and "i'm rarely wrong". Now all of a sudden we have to expect theres a much bigger chance he's wrong. Backpedalling much?
    You utterly and completely missed the point of that post.

It had 3 main points:

1. If you think I'm wrong, that's fine, don't spam our shit with retardation though.

2. Something Awful is *not* the source for any of the really significant stuff. A little bit of info was shared there, and found to be credible, so it was added.

3. Wait and watch blizzcon. "You'll see."

Sure, somethingawful is well known for credible information 9_9

Ridill
    BG Level

"This was posted on something awful and turned out to be reliable."

Totally, literally, word for word, the exact same statement as "This was posted on something awful and is therefore reliable."

I saw something posted on Aliensareamongus.com

I think it's 100% reliable.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    The giveaways being Blizz hasnt even announced an Alpha?
    hey, I cancelled my account months ago and gave it back to a friend, I don't keep up with much aside from what I read on these forums

hey, I cancelled my account months ago and gave it back to a friend, I don't keep up with much aside from what I read on these forums
    Touche touche haha.

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

Then Metzen is fucking up once again. I swear, they don't care about lore at all anymore. Why couldn't they have just made a good Warcraft IV...?

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by EternityEnd View Post
    Then Metzen is fucking up once again. I swear, they don't care about lore at all anymore. Why couldn't they have just made a good Warcraft IV...?
    Because WCIII didn't replace Brood Wars in Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by EternityEnd View Post

Because Warcraft died after II =\

Old Merits
    BG Level

If the new class/race combos are true, I'll be rather upset because I'll have to reroll my paladin to be a tauren. I dislike bes. I also never knew humans couldn't be hunters, you learn something every day.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

It's time they made Feat of Strength titles account wide if they really are announcing two new races. My High Warlord title is just rotting away on an alt

YEA MAN THE LORE IS SO FUCKED AFTER WARCRAFT II THANKS A LOT BLZIZARD FOR CONTINUING A FUCKING STORY HOW DARE U

fucking LORD OF THE RINGS MAN THEY FUCKED UP THE LORE THEY SHOULDA ENDED IT WITH SAMWISE DROWNING IN THE FUCKING RIVER WHY DID THEY FUCK THE LORE UP UUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin View Post
    YEA MAN THE LORE IS SO FUCKED AFTER WARCRAFT II THANKS A LOT BLZIZARD FOR CONTINUING A FUCKING STORY HOW DARE U

fucking LORD OF THE RINGS MAN THEY FUCKED UP THE LORE THEY SHOULDA ENDED IT WITH SAMWISE DROWNING IN THE FUCKING RIVER WHY DID THEY FUCK THE LORE UP UUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuu
    should've ended it with Bilbo having the ring.

edit: if any of this shit is true I might reactivate... just to fly around Kalimdor/Azeroth and to see shit flooded lol

Reminds of the shit that started up when people found out we can kill Malygos in act I.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Blizzcon is 2 days away we'll find out how much they do or do not fuck up then

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin View Post

Blowing up two continents so that they can re-use more areas instead of making new ones, contradicting dozens of previous lore points, and using deus ex machina to let Thrall attain supreme power while at the same time throwing aside all of his previous ambitions and vision for the New Horde isn't "continuing the story".

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast