Closed Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by EternityEnd View Post
    You sound like Aurik. But no, I don't pay them monthly fees. Try again!

Keep ignoring the contradictions, whatever. This is by far the most drastic lorelol Blizzard has ever pulled, and I'm calling it what it is. You can continue to suck their cock in order to get your unhealthy MMO fix, however. Glad you think a legendary is an actual accomplishment nowadays.
    yes having a val'anyr is an outstanding accomplishment, thanks for clarifying it for me i never knew that!

and you can continue to cry about blizzard, the tears are pretty fucking delicious

everybody on this forum needs to know

that im the best because i have a val'anyr and it automatically makes me the best fucking player in WoW just to let you all know if you didnt

god, so many fucking idiots who cry cry cry about changes to the storyline never realize how fucking altered the story has been throughout every warcraft game.

you know what, fuck it. they shoulda kept the story the same from the ORIGINAL WARCRAFT. blizzard did it all wrong.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin View Post
    everybody on this forum needs to know

that im the best because i have a val'anyr and it automatically makes me the best fucking player in WoW just to let you all know if you didnt
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueFWXBEEFSs

Quote Originally Posted by EternityEnd View Post
    im so furious because blizzard is changing the story and its not going how i want it to so im gonna nerdrage and get pissed and I WISH I HAD A COOL LEGENDARY SO I HAVE TO E-THUG AND MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE
    yeah okay dude

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    i am now motivated to 50cent avatar. thank you so much

shit this guild wiped to algalon

reply code omega

the world is over

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

Nice, you nearly had 6 posts in a row. Attention whore much? Yeah, I totally want a cool healing mace when I don't even play WoW. Uhhhh okay. Your logic continues to baffle me.

How am I the one e-thugging? You're the one throwing insults around and sucking your own cock, while I'm trying to bring up credible lore points to discuss this "expansion". I'm not crying at all, I'm laughing at how retarded this new storyline is if it's real, you're the one going all "LEAVE BLIZZARD ALOOONEEEEEEEEEE!!! QQ their storylines cant be convoluted pieces of shit guyz!! they are teh mastuhs"

yea man wanna go on a cam ill show you my cock cause im a huge attn whore

nerd rage much

also, yeah i suck blizzs cock by playing their video game youre totally right

no i just find humor in cries about lore which you yourself, have done

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arathor

You don't even play WoW? Then why do you care so passionately about the lore being messed up?

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jodwahh View Post
    You don't even play WoW? Then why do you care so passionately about the lore being messed up?
    Jealousy is an ugly thing

http://i28.tinypic.com/rsz9uc.jpg

Then again, so is not realizing when you're arguing with sarcasm

YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Oh god that picture, I can't breathe now

oh

my

god.........

I NEED THAT IN MY AVATAR

THIS IS NOT LIVEJOURNAL DOT COM
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Detheroc

AHAHA

Wow.

There's no use getting panties in a knot, it's a game, and change sometimes is needed/thinks its needed/will suck/be awesome but I'll tell you guys all about it while I'm at Blizzcon. Just a matter of time before we know, settle down lads.

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

lol. I'm so jealous of your online life. It's true. Go buy a treadmill if you're going to worship pixels to such a degree. You can just affix a picture of notsolegendarylegendary to the front of it to give yourself motivation.

You guys are hilarious, blowing everything I say out of proportion. I listed at least half the reasons why the alleged story is garbage, and no one touched them. This is what happens when you criticize something, though, all the fanboys come out and rage at you.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

There's no use getting panties in a knot, it's a game, and change sometimes is needed/thinks its needed/will suck/be awesome but I'll tell you guys all about it while I'm at Blizzcon. Just a matter of time before we know, settle down lads.
    Thank you I was hoping someone would be able to feed us info.

Ridill
    BG Level

fuck yeah, afk rolling orc mage

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

LOL at the fight between Arv and Eternity.

I don't get why you're so pissed about a game you don't even play either Eternity. Plus, since when did the story in the comics have direct impact on what happens in the WoW storyline? I think that they've mentioned it before infact that they don't want storyline elements in the game in the comic because most people don't read the comic or something something along those lines. Maybe I'm wrong though, since I've never read the comic and don't really have any intention to.

Anyway one more day. Any last speculations/thoughts/hopes/dreams for the expansion before it's laid out before us tomorrow? I'm excited for it, just not too hyped over the worgen/goblin idea so I hope that's out. I loved how when Draenei were introduced (for me atleast) I had no clue what they were and I was intrigued, and I hope the new race or class introduction is like that and makes me feel the same way.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast