Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Asharen

[Cerberus] Player warning Seery/Truva

Just wanted to put this up so no one else gets screwed over like I did in dynamis bubu today. We had a problem with these two after an arguement on lotting rights,they did not agree with our rules apparently even after they have been explainned before every dynamis. They have been in my endgame ls/and dyn ls for few months now. Scout belt dropped and I was called due to highest attendence to lot solo (I take no part in who lots what, another sack handles all of that with mix of attendence in dreamworlds/xarca and comments), I admit I did it to myself telling sack who handles lotting to call someone else to lot againest me.

But thats not point of this post, After they lotted over other people called and refused to leave dyn (they dropped party before we could d2 them out so wasn't an opition and had taken hourglass out of bazaar before it all started). We cleared pull with them lotting everything that drop including a second rng belt that truva beat me by 1 (645 vs 646). Truva is a childish person saying stuff like "you mess with the bull you get the horns" and "whats the matter bra? ^^ something wrong" and rarely showed up to events so figure i would put up this warning incase any ls in cerberus is considering let them in. Seery is a decent player,and i liked them and saw them as a good member in ls till this event happened. Sorry if this is a bit of a jibberish still kinda annoyed atm by this.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Sucks
    Why didn't you have the other 30+ people lot the belt too?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I had actually some positive experience with Truva before. He was quite a showman himself, and Truva actually tried to apply to the Dynamis LS I am a member of (the application was declined for a reason that I do not know, and I cannot comment on that). If OP story is true, this is certainly very disappointing. I think it is a good thing that my Dynamis LS did not take him if the story is true.

If someone started to lot on everything, as Saithorx said, everyone should lot, and that will at least prevented to ninja lot to win, and return the currency to whoever was collecting it.

Is OP a member of Gaia Legends? Please say Hi to Daddy Sephknight for me^^:

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

This guy is like the Taru Lordandrew. Last time I saw him he was RDM/NIN in Dynamis, meleeing like a chump and buffing only himself. In fact, I don't think I'd ever seen him sub anything other than NIN.

Awful player, awful gear, dreadful RDM. Avoid at all costs.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

i wouldnt take anything that Treelo character says seriously.

she sounds like a dying marry poppins on the phone and has a small butt IRL.

and she TP's in heca because it makes her hit harder.

ohhhhhhhhh snap

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Look son, don't come hatin' on me because you couldn't read the instructions on your tanning lotion and now look like the bastard child of Wes Brown and a Terry's Chocolate Orange.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

im a light skinned darkie you jew loving nazi cat! dont be hatin' on me cuz if i still played FFXI, i would still be sexier. ohhhhhhhhh

DAKPluto

Quote Originally Posted by treelo View Post
    This guy is like the Taru Lordandrew. Last time I saw him he was RDM/NIN in Dynamis, meleeing like a chump and buffing only himself. In fact, I don't think I'd ever seen him sub anything other than NIN.

Awful player, awful gear, dreadful RDM. Avoid at all costs.
    Ah, the infamous Lordandrew. And ya, he had no other sub than NIN. Argued from day 1 that it was the only sub RDMs should use. Don't think he ever got past 68 RDM in 5 years.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

im a light skinned darkie you jew loving nazi cat! dont be hatin' on me cuz if i still played FFXI, i would still be sexier. ohhhhhhhhh
    The people should know why your pics are black and white.
    An Oompa-Loompa you are in all but your height.

"Ohohohohohohohohohoho"

Asharen

Yea we did but first belt still went to seery just due to a lot of yelling and her refusing to pass. When I found them after rest of ls left dyn she said "I was going to pass but then that B_tch booted me from ls so I decided not to". Second ended up going to umah at lest went to someone other then them. And yes everyone was lotting currency but still bummer, Dyn ls has been going for awhile and this is first incident that something like this is happened. I'll pass on message to seph/arumi there not playing anymore tho ; ;

AlbertoMagno

Well, i just wanted to add more information about those guys.
    They just stole Xolotl to us now, killing the mobs from outside so our bst cant swap pet til he died and they got claim.
    Also ive heard a lot of them from friends, like put quartermaster in nyzul isle and stole a askar, and also they stoled a Serket ring.
    I dont know anything more about them but i even saw bazaar's coments in ppl with "Truva is a thief, avoid him" and things like that, ive never saw that before so could be even worse than what we know :/
    Also heard about them in some nyzul isle runs and even xp partys i joined, seems they are very popular lfor change shell frequently.

so just that, avoid them is my advice

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertoMagno View Post
    Well, i just wanted to add more information about those guys.
    They just stole Xolotl to us now, killing the mobs from outside so our bst cant swap pet til he died and they got claim.
    Also ive heard a lot of them from friends, like put quartermaster in nyzul isle and stole a askar, and also they stoled a Serket ring.
    I dont know anything more about them but i even saw bazaar's coments in ppl with "Truva is a thief, avoid him" and things like that, ive never saw that before so could be even worse than what we know :/
    Also heard about them in some nyzul isle runs and even xp partys i joined, seems they are very popular lfor change shell frequently.

so just that, avoid them is my advice
    I have officially heard it all now.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

I was thinking the same thing Kotomi lol

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

What the fuck is with all the necros lately?

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Magnakai View Post
    What the fuck is with all the necros lately?
    Necrobumping with an update of relevant information is acceptable.